Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Little FightHype Humor: If Kermit Cintron and Corey Spinks Ever Fought?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
They could bill it as:

"CRY ME A RIVER" thumbsup_anim.gif

Seriously, I will never forget Kermit "The Crier's" breakdown against Margaroto. But tonight we have Corey "Stinks" Spinks just there because of his relatives' fighting background. But worse, I cannot stand Stink's Crying regardless of whether he wins or loses! Seriously, as boring as he is, it makes his fights even more unwatchable because he gets way too emotional. I mean, I have no problem with fighters getting emotional in the heat of the moment, but Spinks cries over anything and everything post-fight win or lose. At least Cintron had a punch and could be exciting to watch.

Jack
D-MARV
If Cory wins... You can expect tears...

You know... Mayweather sheds a tear in just about all his fights too.
JD
Keep your day job, Jack.
Fitz
I think giving your punch line the thumbs up is what made you nail the joke. Nice stuff Plato.
D-MARV
Romulus9
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Apr 24 2009, 07:33 PM) *
They could bill it as:

"CRY ME A RIVER" thumbsup_anim.gif

You know, at least Oliver McCall had an excuse.
Lil-lightsout
Kermit's brother Jason just got KO'd tonight, in case anyone cares. dntknw.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 24 2009, 11:08 PM) *
Kermit's brother Jason just got KO'd tonight, in case anyone cares. dntknw.gif

What weight class he fights in?
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Didn't see or hear any tears outta Cory tonight. He handled his business, and there ain't nothin wrong with a little cryin. It aint like he's Acelino Freitas.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (3King3 @ Apr 25 2009, 01:40 AM) *
What weight class he fights in?

He weighed around 137lbs. I seen some amateur and pro fights of his.
BigG
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 25 2009, 11:49 AM) *
He weighed around 137lbs. I seen some amateur and pro fights of his.

He looked like a good fighter with talent. He looked like more of a pure boxer compared to Kermit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.