FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
The CEO
like now....

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/chat.php
Spyder
That son of a bitch won't let me log-in or register a new name! aggressive.gif
Jack 1000
Yea,

I miss the chatroom, especially the one that we used to have where you could link to it right from the board. Adding this feature back would help add more people to our community.

Jack
The CEO
Well that was fun....MMM was there....Spyder got in and hung out....D-Marv and Al Hata came for a little while....

If anyone ever wants to chat, they should just bump this thread....The FH Chat Room is a GOOD thing.
D-MARV
drinks.gif

We should have chats during the fights... I should be drunk off my ass this weekend but maybe we can have one during Dawson-Tarver or whatever other fight. Should be fun.
Spyder
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Apr 28 2009, 01:52 PM) *
Yea,

I miss the chatroom, especially the one that we used to have where you could link to it right from the board. Adding this feature back would help add more people to our community.

Jack

Well get it done Root Admin!

laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
I guess I missed you guys in there..Maybe another time then I guess..
JLUVBABY
it would be nice to have daily or ongoing chats... if thats not possible for sure chats during the fights... thats better than waiting to refresh to see what people are talking about...
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 28 2009, 12:08 PM) *
That son of a bitch won't let me log-in or register a new name! aggressive.gif

LOL!!! Same with me!!! I think that database does not accept the same usernames/passwords as the forums. I have asked Ben about changing this. Many of you remember that we did have a forum specific chatroom on the right-side of the forum home page. I would like to get that up and running again because it will really help our community even more. I think users should than be able to use their existing forum user names and passwords to sign into the chat.

The second option might be to allow users the same forum log in information to sign into the Chatroom linked in this thread. However, when we had two chatrooms. (Forum and homepage) people were confused about which one to use. I will recommend to Ben a forum based chatroom with direct linkage on the FORUM main page. Under this chat system, you'll just enter your forum user-name and password to enter that chat at anytime. It will most likely be a Flash-based chatroom, so you shouldn't have to download anything.

Jack

Administrator
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.