Snoop
What do ya'll think of Nicki Manaj?

Hittman25
Bone thugs, Tupac, Biggie , Dead Prez, Dj quik, UGK, Outkast, Big L,
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Snoop @ Dec 3 2009, 08:09 AM) *
What do ya'll think of Nicki Manaj?

I don't like her at all rap wise but look wise wub.gif

and shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif @ Joe Budden's verse he made the rest of them look like bums

btw here is the new eminem relapse refill

1. Forever ft Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne
2. Hell Breaks Loose feat Dr Dre shok.gif
3. Buffalo Bill shok.gif
4. Elevator
5. Taking My Ball
6. Music Box
7. Drop The Bomb On ‘Em

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C6LGRSQU
BigG
Totally agree with Krooked...lol...Minaj is cute as hell..but rapping wise..naah.

Budden is top 5 alive right now..
The CEO
Clear out your old PMs, G...tryin' to get at ya...

and as much as I want to hate on Eminem...I never can...the boy is TOO Nice to be denied...

He absolutely RIPPED Uncle L's "Rock The Bells" with The Roots and Jazzy Jeff at the VH1 Hip Hop Honors earlier this year....made my night.
The CEO
Just found this one....from a BET Cypher.....Mos Def, Black Thought, and Eminem.... shok.gif

The Funky Drummer NEVER gets old.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (The CEO @ Dec 4 2009, 11:08 AM) *
Just found this one....from a BET Cypher.....Mos Def, Black Thought, and Eminem.... shok.gif

The Funky Drummer NEVER gets old.

shok.gif Damn he out shined everyone and he was in there with top MC's
ROLL DEEP
Top 5 MC's at the moment for me?

Well, these are the albums/MC's I'm listening to at the moment.

1/ Killah Priest - Elizabeth album. Man, I love Priest's stuff. So different and drops knowlegde all the time. Would to have loved to see him and Canibus battle back in the day.

2/ Raekwon - OBCL 2. Shit, what a fuckin' album. It's crazy man. Back to the good old Wu Tang of old.

3/ Eminem - As much as some of his chart stuff annoys me, he's immensely talented. His flows, rhyme patterns and everything are crazy. He's insane when on top form.

4/ Immortal Technique - He can get a bit repetitive going on about the revolution, Amerikkka, etc, etc, but some of his battle raps are straight up NASTY.

5/ Royce 5'9 / Slaughter House - great beats, great punch lines, great group....although I've gotta admit, Royce is one of my all time favourites, even though he's under delivered on a few of his albums.
King Eugene
Serious Jones is can battle with the best of them.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Dec 4 2009, 02:37 PM) *
Top 5 MC's at the moment for me?

Well, these are the albums/MC's I'm listening to at the moment.

1/ Killah Priest - Elizabeth album. Man, I love Priest's stuff. So different and drops knowlegde all the time. Would to have loved to see him and Canibus battle back in the day.

2/ Raekwon - OBCL 2. Shit, what a fuckin' album. It's crazy man. Back to the good old Wu Tang of old.

3/ Eminem - As much as some of his chart stuff annoys me, he's immensely talented. His flows, rhyme patterns and everything are crazy. He's insane when on top form.

4/ Immortal Technique - He can get a bit repetitive going on about the revolution, Amerikkka, etc, etc, but some of his battle raps are straight up NASTY.

5/ Royce 5'9 / Slaughter House - great beats, great punch lines, great group....although I've gotta admit, Royce is one of my all time favourites, even though he's under delivered on a few of his albums.

thats a good top 5 ......mines changes too often but at the moment my current top 5

1-Joe Budden

2-Eminem

3-Cam'ron shok.gif smile_anim.gif

4-Scarface

5-Prodigy

My G.O.A.T. is Tupac ..........that chump Nas or the Biggie biting Camel is no where on the list nono.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 5 2009, 05:07 PM) *
thats a good top 5 ......mines changes too often but at the moment my current top 5

1-Joe Budden

2-Eminem

3-Cam'ron shok.gif smile_anim.gif

4-Scarface

5-Prodigy

My G.O.A.T. is Tupac ..........that chump Nas or the Biggie biting Camel is no where on the list nono.gif

You got the funniest fucking Cam'ron gifs man. Where do you get this shit?
BigG
Rappers I'm currently listening to...

1. Notorious B.I.G - Listening to Ready to Die alot lately
2. Lupe Fiasco - Amazing lyricist. Laid back rapper. Listening to the Cool.
3. Cage - Eminem is not the best white rapper today. Cage is.....listen to Movies for the Blind and Hells Winter.
4. Reks - Listening to tracks off "Grey Hairs".
5. Royce Da 5'9 - Street Hop.

C.E.O hit me up..
Snoop
QUOTE (BigG @ Dec 5 2009, 09:56 PM) *
Rappers I'm currently listening to...

1. Notorious B.I.G - Listening to Ready to Die alot lately
2. Lupe Fiasco - Amazing lyricist. Laid back rapper. Listening to the Cool.
3. Cage - Eminem is not the best white rapper today. Cage is.....listen to Movies for the Blind and Hells Winter.
4. Reks - Listening to tracks off "Grey Hairs".
5. Royce Da 5'9 - Street Hop.

C.E.O hit me up..

That "Grey Hairs" album is pretty sick. Gotta thank you for that one G.
KookedKrack

Looks like Mayweather picks up another win here.....

*is officially a floyd hater*
King Eugene
Not the best but whats in heavy rotation in my deck is...

Little Brother (they are always some where close)

Lupe

Rick Ross

Trick Daddy (the old trick. Book of Thugs, Based on A True Story, Thug Holiday)

I like a couple of Drake tracks as well. The one Little Brother track he remixed which he called Get Over it and the Throw it in the Bag remix verse where both hot.

Pac will always be my favorite. Cam has always been one of the most entertaining lyricist I've ever heard. I always get sucked into his music. I think Snoops new track is hot. Not the shit with The Dream though. Man I could go on and on. I guess cause I'm from the south I dont listen to a lot of the rappers some of you northerners listen to. Dont get me wrong we spin a lot of them down here but they just aren't as popular.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Dec 8 2009, 03:31 AM) *
Cam has always been one of the most entertaining lyricist I've ever heard. I always get sucked into his music.

Really? Cam'ron?

I thought 'SDE' and 'Come Home With Me' were good, but the few recent songs I've heard aren't anything special at all.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Dec 8 2009, 12:44 PM) *
Really? Cam'ron?

I thought 'SDE' and 'Come Home With Me' were good, but the few recent songs I've heard aren't anything special at all.

mad.gif

Purple Haze is a classic album, S.D.E. was good, Come home with Me was above average so was Killa Season.......Cam is Top 5 out of NY
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 8 2009, 12:52 PM) *
mad.gif

Purple Haze is a classic album, S.D.E. was good, Come home with Me was above average so was Killa Season.......Cam is Top 5 out of NY

Top 5?! Huh?

I've got Purple Haze and I thought it was below average. It's just not my thing I suppose, but even so, I wouldn't put him in top 5 at all. Noooo way. To start off with, you'd be putting him above the Wu Tang Clan members.

It's the same with Priest. I zone out to Killah Priest and a lot of people don't like him.
KookedKrack
Aside from Big that chump Nas and Jay who else from this era? The Wu members are way to inconsistent album-wise for every Purple Tape there is an immobilarity bad.gif .....Jada is nice but his discography is also suspect so yup Cam is top 5 in the city breh.... I would maybe give you Mos Def but besides that nope.
ROLL DEEP
This era?

Pffft...easy. I would take ANY of these over Cam.

1/ Sean Price

2/ Canibus - not done the best with his career, but is a waaaay better lyricist than Killer Cam.

3/ Raekwon - OBFCL 2? Oh my days. What an album.

4/ Immortal Technique

5/ Joe Budden

6/ La Coka Nostra - mixed up super group but the head man Ill Bill is from NY.

7/ Necro - sick, sick, MC.

8/ Pharohe Monch

9/ KRS-ONE - he's old school but 'Survial Skills' with Buckshot is a recent album that's dope

10/ RA the Rugged Man - Legendary Classics - DOPE!

I'm a Cam fan...I have 3 of his albums, but these MC's eat Cam alive in my opinion.

Jigga sucks ass now. Reasonable Doubt was a 5 star classic for sure, but his other albums have been shit. Not THE shit, but just shit.
King Eugene
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Dec 8 2009, 01:44 PM) *
Really? Cam'ron?

I said INTERESTING. Never said they where great but for some reason I always listen to him. His newer stuff isn't the best ever but its still hot. Come Home with me and Purple Haze gets props from me.
King Eugene
Mos Def is my dude. I can zone out to him all damn day. I spun the blue print 3 for a while. Jay has a rich man's mentality with his lyrics now and not as gutta as he use to be. I can respect it. Cant relate to it but I can respect it.
CyruS
Top 5

Rakim
Pac
Nas
Kool G Rap
Redman smile_anim.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 8 2009, 01:52 PM) *
mad.gif

Top 5??Naw..

Roll Deep knows whats up..Canibus,RA the Rugged Man,and Immortal Technique are bad ass..Necro is sick as hell too..Underground,Beautiful music for you to die to,and Circle of Tyrants are ill songs..Do you like Non-Phixion(Goretex,Sabac,and Ill Bill) too??

My top 5 is

Big L,Canibus,Rakim,Juice,and Nas..Big Pun,RA the Rugged man,Immortal Technique,Benefit,and Jus Allah from Jedi Mind Tricks would be my top 10 probably..

I also got mad respect for ODB,Raekwon,KRS,some B.I.G,M.O.P,and the list goes on..
KookedKrack
1/ Sean Price dry.gif

2/ Canibus - really breh? dry.gif

3/ Raekwon -too inconsistent

4/ Immortal Technique backpacker basura

5/ Joe Budden smile_anim.gif

6/ La Coka Nostra - backpacker basura

7/ Necro - backpacker basura

8/ Pharohe Monch very dope but not better than Cam

9/ KRS-ONE - Was dope but I said this era so grandpa rappers

10/ RA the Rugged Man - see the two entries above
Douchebag
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 9 2009, 04:46 PM) *
1/ Sean Price dry.gif

Joe Budden's is bigger chump than Nas, real talk.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Dec 9 2009, 09:25 PM) *
Joe Budden's is bigger chump than Nas, real talk.

dry.gif

While Budden has taken a few L's, Nas is on another level

1) and 2) Dissing the Camel who skeeted in your baby seat then working for him.

3) making Kelis a well known smut, his wife
4) getting a tattoo of the broad
5) Changing his album from Nigger to Untitled
6) Getting sonned on wax by Cam'ron smile_anim.gif
7) Nastrodamus
8) Snitching on himself and getting DUI
9) Having to pay Kelis an insane amount of money for child support/spousal support
10) Jungle thumbsdown_anim.gif
CyruS
laugh.gif KK got a sohh style of posting there, I see you.

As far as the bigger chump, I don't think there is anyway to defend getting punched in the eye and then getting the camera on you and apologizing for talking shit in the first place.

Wu-Tang clan ain't nothin to fuck wit smile_anim.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 9 2009, 05:46 PM) *
1/ Sean Price dry.gif

Really what about Canibus??Who in the history of hip hop has had lyrics like his??No one..Lyrically,no one fucks with him..

Also,I didn't know we were talking about this era of hip hop,thought we meant ever..
KookedKrack
QUOTE (CyruS @ Dec 9 2009, 10:40 PM) *
laugh.gif KK got a sohh style of posting there, I see you.

As far as the bigger chump, I don't think there is anyway to defend getting punched in the eye and then getting the camera on you and apologizing for talking shit in the first place.

Wu-Tang clan ain't nothin to fuck wit smile_anim.gif

I agree that Wu Tang aint nothing to fuck with and so does Joe Budden lol

QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Dec 9 2009, 11:28 PM) *
Really what about Canibus??Who in the history of hip hop has had lyrics like his??No one..Lyrically,no one fucks with him..

Also,I didn't know we were talking about this era of hip hop,thought we meant ever..

Canibus? Just because you don't understand what he is saying it doesn't mean that he is nice..........Say what you want about his lyrics but he can't make a decent album to save his life and at the end of the day that is all that matters.
CyruS
I gotta disagree with that last joint,

smile_anim.gif
BigG

Nas is HERO!

ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 9 2009, 05:46 PM) *
1/ Sean Price dry.gif

'Backpacker basura'? What's that?

Canibus' 'Rip the Jacker' is an absolute classic. Top production from Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind and mind blowing lyrics makes it a 5* imo. Also, '2000 BC' was a very, very solid album. I'm not ignorant enough to think that he hasn't made shit albums, because he has made some horrible albums, but his best stuff compared to Cam's best stuff is no contest.

RA the Rugged Man is fucking ILL. Even Biggie said he was the best (He actually said 'I thought I was the illest!').

I don't understand how you can say Cam is better than Pharohe? I know it has a lot to do with taste, but I'm trying to be as objective as possible.

Immortal Technique....check this out and tell me when Cam has ever spit better lyrics than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjVCp_nITY

NEVER!

Even on his inconsistent off days, Raekwon is a better artist than Cam imo. Talking about inconsistent, Cam is not the most stellar artist out there.

Anyway, the topic was Cam is currenlty top 5 from NY.....I just personally think that the above artists are CURRENTLY better, meaning their newest material is better than Cams.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Dec 10 2009, 08:08 AM) *

Canibus' 'Rip the Jacker' is an absolute classic. Top production from Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind and mind blowing lyrics makes it a 5* imo. Also, '2000 BC' was a very, very solid album. I'm not ignorant enough to think that he hasn't made shit albums, because he has made some horrible albums, but his best stuff compared to Cam's best stuff is no contest.

RA the Rugged Man is fucking ILL. Even Biggie said he was the best (He actually said 'I thought I was the illest!').

I don't understand how you can say Cam is better than Pharohe? I know it has a lot to do with taste, but I'm trying to be as objective as possible.

Immortal Technique....check this out and tell me when Cam has ever spit better lyrics than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjVCp_nITY

NEVER!

Even on his inconsistent off days, Raekwon is a better artist than Cam imo. Talking about inconsistent, Cam is not the most stellar artist out there.

Anyway, the topic was Cam is currenlty top 5 from NY.....I just personally think that the above artists are CURRENTLY better, meaning their newest material is better than Cams.

Exactly..Canibus and Cam shouldn't even be in the same sentence..That's disrespect to Canibus..I can understand what he says,don't blame him cause his shit is deep..2000 BC,Rip the Jacker,Mic Club,and Can-I-Bus were all dope..Buckingham Palace,Niggonometry,Channel Zero,Patriots,and Second round KO made the cd Can-I-Bus..Bis vs. Rip,C section,Poet Laureate,Behind Enemy Rhymes,Drama A/T,Cirriculum 101,and basically the whole Mic Club cd is sick..Yeah,he's made some bad stuff but his dope shit just about shits on everyone..

Technique is bad ass..He came to my school a few years ago and had a concert..It was the shit..

RA is one of the best of all time in my opinion too..I've been listenin to him for like 8-10 years now..Stanley Kubrick!!
JonnyBlaze
Big G---Hero and Represent are 2 of my favorite Nas songs..ILL shit!!
Snoop
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Dec 10 2009, 01:08 PM) *

'Backpacker garbage'. The only artist I know that he used that term was Technique. I'm a fan of Technique, but at the same time I see what he's talking about.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Dec 10 2009, 09:23 PM) *
Exactly..Canibus and Cam shouldn't even be in the same sentence..That's disrespect to Canibus..I can understand what he says,don't blame him cause his shit is deep..2000 BC,Rip the Jacker,Mic Club,and Can-I-Bus were all dope..Buckingham Palace,Niggonometry,Channel Zero,Patriots,and Second round KO made the cd Can-I-Bus..Bis vs. Rip,C section,Poet Laureate,Behind Enemy Rhymes,Drama A/T,Cirriculum 101,and basically the whole Mic Club cd is sick..Yeah,he's made some bad stuff but his dope shit just about shits on everyone..

RA is one of the best of all time in my opinion too..I've been listenin to him for like 8-10 years now..Stanley Kubrick!!

Yeah, Mic Club is a solid album too. I thought Can-I-Bus was better than most people thought too. Not an amazing classic, but another good album that was so different at the time.

RA is great. I remember when I first heard him on a Rawkus Soundbombing album, I was like 'Woah! This guy is bad ass'.

QUOTE (Snoop @ Dec 11 2009, 01:19 AM) *
'Backpacker garbage'. The only artist I know that he used that term was Technique. I'm a fan of Technique, but at the same time I see what he's talking about.

Ah right. Thanks for the heads up.

I don't see him a 'back-packer' rapper. He used to battle rap and has some SICK lyrics, which I would never see the typical, stereotype backpack rapper use.

BigG
Seriously people need to stop sleeping on Cage. In recent years he's been better than Eminem IMO.

ROLL DEEP
Yeah, he's alright actually, G.

I'll listen to some more of his stuff.
BigG

I love this song.
KookedKrack

Cam with another classic verse

"I'm Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Bob Backlund shok.gif

Pa actin' ha ha, who they think they car jackin?(whats this?)

You dump and a dump, I slumped and I slump

They mad my car's like an elephant, the trunk in the front" shok.gif

Classic Budden song smile_anim.gif

The Return of the Mac was so underrated .......the whole album was produced by the Alchemist.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 14 2009, 09:48 AM) *
The Return of the Mac was so underrated .......the whole album was produced by the Alchemist.

Hell yes.

That album was flipping amazing. So was HNIC....both VERY underrated.
Spyder
You'll are on some old school crap...

This is the NEW hot shit!!!

KookedKrack
QUOTE (Spyder @ Dec 14 2009, 12:28 PM) *
You'll are on some old school crap...

This is the NEW hot shit!!!

While the video is crazy I got to see major lazer dj at a club and it was fucking insane, wub.gif @ most of the females in there. I would recommend it to any heterosexual male no matter of race creed or religious beliefs.
Douchebag
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 14 2009, 07:08 PM) *
While the video is crazy I got to see major lazer dj at a club and it was fucking insane, wub.gif @ most of the females in there. I would recommend it to any heterosexual male no matter of race creed or religious beliefs.

Them bitches where ugly, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Dec 14 2009, 07:19 PM) *
Them bitches where ugly, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Not the ones in the video breh, I'm talking about the ones at their live show.............that video was directed by the dude that does the Adult Swim "Tim and Eric Show" and he has a twisted sense of humor hence that video with wilder-beast posing as women.
Spyder
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 14 2009, 07:53 PM) *
Not the ones in the video breh, I'm talking about the ones at their live show.............that video was directed by the dude that does the Adult Swim "Tim and Eric Show" and he has a twisted sense of humor hence that video with wilder-beast posing as women.

A couple of guys that I work with love Tim and Eric...I liked one skit that I saw, but can't really get into it.
KookedKrack

shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif

http://sharebee.com/f647c947
BigG
Should've put Hip Hop on there...thats his best track by far.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (BigG @ Dec 15 2009, 02:09 PM) *
Should've put Hip Hop on there...thats his best track by far.

This is all new stuff he recorded on tour..... very good mixtape a lot of this stuff sounds good to work out to, Joell Ortiz will help you finish your last set. no homo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.