Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rap fans
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
BigG
Oh I thought for a sec this was an LP my bad
King Eugene

This shit fire. Always been a big Cassidy fan. He at Freeway ass up!

http://www.datpiff.com/Big_Mike_Dj_Thoro_C...ack.m83143.html
BigG

smile_anim.gif

REAL Hip-Hop!
The CEO
I'm sorry, fellas....I'm stuck in a Middle School Time Warp, and I can't get out...

KookedKrack
The Alcoholiks were a dope group......you heard Tash's solo album Rap Life? If you like the liks stuff you should check it out.
The CEO
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 16 2009, 11:58 AM) *
The Alcoholiks were a dope group......you heard Tash's solo album Rap Life? If you like the liks stuff you should check it out.

I haven't...but I would be willin' to check it out...King Tee and them are Giants of Hip Hop as far as I'm concerned...

and that Razor sig is hittin' hard!....that's a Man's Man right there...
King Eugene
Papoose - Who Shot ya

Did Uncle Murda even respond?
ROLL DEEP
What you guys think of this?

UK Grime artist, 'Skepta' with a dubstep producer 'Plastician'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu8BVT5Yt2U
Maxy
Some more UK...

Foreign Beggars

Devlin

gods son
Jay Elektronika

nothing else....

peace
KookedKrack
QUOTE (gods son @ Dec 18 2009, 05:47 AM) *
Jay Elektronika

nothing else....

peace

I've heard good stuff about Jay is there any mixtape/album I should check out?
BigG
QUOTE (Snoop @ Dec 11 2009, 07:19 AM) *
'Backpacker garbage'. The only artist I know that he used that term was Technique. I'm a fan of Technique, but at the same time I see what he's talking about.

Technique is one of the best rappers in recent years. Revolutionary Vol. 2 was crazy...

KookedKrack
Joe Budden concert tonight in the city smile_anim.gif

Douchebag
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 29 2009, 08:43 AM) *
Joe Budden concert tonight in the city smile_anim.gif

Buddens is hot garbo.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Dec 29 2009, 12:28 PM) *
Buddens is hot garbo.

You my friend are either high or crazy or both.......budden is top 5 doing it right now smile_anim.gif

Douchebag
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 29 2009, 11:41 AM) *
You my friend are either high or crazy or both.......budden is top 5 doing it right now smile_anim.gif

Top five what? Not rapper, the pump it up guy sucks and his cd's go double wood in Afghanistan.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Dec 29 2009, 01:23 PM) *
Top five what? Not rapper, the pump it up guy sucks and his cd's go double wood in Afghanistan.

Aside from Jay and Wayne no rappers sell anymore.......And if you only know him as the pump it up guy that explains your opinion, mood musik 1-3, padded room, escape route are all better than 90% of anything released today.
Snoop
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 29 2009, 05:41 PM) *

Agreed. Budden is underrated.
KookedKrack
The budden show @ sobs was dope as fuck he ripped the stage for almost 3 hours. Security didn't mind us smoking kush during the show the only thing that would have made it better was if there were more females it was like 90% dudes. thumbsdown_anim.gif
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwmWc5c_WLs...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5lHHVcGbC4...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZtXMTSyOg4...feature=related

Straight up, if you haven't checked out Brother Ali before, do it. This dude one of the best rappers out I think, Undisputed Truth is a classic.
BigG

Canibus is back....talking about illuminati lol....good track.
Douchebag
QUOTE (BigG @ Jan 1 2010, 12:27 AM) *

Canibus is back....talking about illumaniti..good track.

Canibus blacked out on that track.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (BigG @ Jan 1 2010, 12:27 AM) *

Canibus is back....talking about illuminati lol....good track.

dry.gif

LL bodied him.

Eminem dug up his corpse and had his way with it. smile_anim.gif

BigG
Joe Budden: Maybe we at a cross, Canibus made one of the dopest diss records and some still say that he lost

ohmy.gif
Maxy
KookedKrack

http://usershare.net/tdu0o1uj02yo

shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif

The GOAT smile_anim.gif
ROLL DEEP
^^^^

GOAT?

Pffffft.
The CEO
This might be The G.O.A.T. Rock Rap song...turn it up and check out Stan "The Guitar Man"...he loses his mind on this one...

BigG
King Eugene
Been bumping Skillz a lot lately and just so happen to google him. He has little segments called Hip Hop Confessions where people in the hip hop/rap industry confess to things about hip hop. Pretty interesting topics. The one I found funniest where Top 5 MC's that will never be in your Top 5 MC's.
BigG
Been playing alot of

Jin, Joe Budden, Reks, 2pac, this guy named Illmaculate (one of the best battle MC's), Immortal Technique, Nas
King Eugene

Hot Shit!!!
ROLL DEEP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7QR7CGkNJE...feature=related

Oh shit, Canibus is back! 'Melatonin Magik' is a awesome album. Straight up hard beats and crazy lyrics from 'Bis and guests.

'I'm the black mutant of rap music, half human, half Wladimir Putin' DOPE!
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 5 2010, 08:40 AM) *
You guys will probably hate it because it's not 'gangster' enough, lol. But I been loving this song.

That beat is DOPE. Wasn't expecting that ending though.
KookedKrack
BigG this one is for your workout playlist/fight entrance smile_anim.gif

NEW Nas feat Damian Marley- Only the strong

shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif

Your boy is going off ....maybe he isn't a chump

edit: I have the mp3 version with an extra nas verse at the end ill up it if you want
BigG
Really good track...I can't wait for this album..I just got the mp3.

KrookedKrack my dude I will put you on to something that you'll love.
BigG
Really good track...I can't wait for this album..I just got the mp3.

KrookedKrack my dude I will put you on to something that you'll love.
BigG
check this out its the best battle league in the world GrindTime

Spyder
Just watched Beef on fuse...that shit was popping off!

Yo, I can see why all them fools can write all them rhymes...cause after watching for 2 hrs, I wanna get mines.

Fidy is a bitch, ride his segue in Floyd house...no wonder Ja hate him, he got the heart of a mouse!

laugh.gif

I'm walking around the house rapping to my wife while she's trying to have a conversation with me...lol...I can't help it, those guys make a lot of money for just talking shit in a microphone. I might make a career change...
OaktownGhost
IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE FTW
Spyder
Best. Rap song. Ever.

JonnyBlaze
Any heard of Jedi Mind Tricks??I just went and saw em last night in the Chi..They put on a bad ass show and Jus Allah even came and flowed with em even though he's no longer with em..Jus spit some bad ass freestyles..Vinny Paz was throwin some jabs and hooks on stage..haha..It was dope..

If you haven't heard em before,you're missin out since Violent by Design is one of the best hip hop albums of all time,hands down..That cd is hip hop at its best..

Don't know if anyone else has noticed this but hip hop artists who are obsessed with boxing like us are always talkin about Marvin Hagler..RA the Rugged man and Jedi Mind are 2 artists/groups who talk about Halger(Rugged man a lot)..
BigG
Jedi Mind Tricks did a track with R.A Rugged Man called "Vietnam Story" and it was such a nice track...

BTW...Fuck Diddy and Jay-Z. ,,!,,
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Apr 3 2010, 05:25 PM) *
Any heard of Jedi Mind Tricks??I just went and saw em last night in the Chi..They put on a bad ass show and Jus Allah even came and flowed with em even though he's no longer with em..Jus spit some bad ass freestyles..Vinny Paz was throwin some jabs and hooks on stage..haha..It was dope..

If you haven't heard em before,you're missin out since Violent by Design is one of the best hip hop albums of all time,hands down..That cd is hip hop at its best..

Don't know if anyone else has noticed this but hip hop artists who are obsessed with boxing like us are always talkin about Marvin Hagler..RA the Rugged man and Jedi Mind are 2 artists/groups who talk about Halger(Rugged man a lot)..

Yeah, got VBD, Visions of Ghandi, Legacy of Blood, Servants in Heaven Kings in Hell.

You must of heard of Army of The Pharoes? Got Torture Papers and Ritual of Battle too. ALL of those albums are flippin' bad ass.

The above albums and artists are why I don't listen to Drake, Cam'ron, Lil Wayne and all of them other bubble gum rappers.

Check out Heavy Metal Kings featuring Ill Bill - what a track.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Apr 5 2010, 06:40 AM) *
The above albums and artists are why I don't listen to Drake, Cam'ron, Lil Wayne and all of them other bubble gum rappers.

angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (BigG @ Apr 4 2010, 05:51 AM) *
Jedi Mind Tricks did a track with R.A Rugged Man called "Vietnam Story" and it was such a nice track...

BTW...Fuck Diddy and Jay-Z. ,,!,,

Uncommon Valor is one of my favorite hip hop tracks ever because of RA the Rugged man..Thats a true story he spits comin from his dad..RA spits it as if he is his dad and talks about himself and his brother and sister at the end through his dad..

Roll Deep,they played heavy metal kings and fuckin KILLED IT!!AOTP are dope but I like Jedi Mind more..I'm just glad Jus Allah came..It was real bad ass..All those cds you named were dope but Violent by Design will always be one of the top hip hop albums ever..It has got to be in everyones top 20 atleast if they are a true hip hop fan..You're totally right about after listenin to that ill shit,you cant go back to whack shit like Lil Wayne..
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 5 2010, 03:51 PM) *
angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif

You know I just be sayin' that to get you mad laugh.gif

BigG

I'm listening this rapper named Illmaculate lately. Check him out.
KookedKrack
The GOAT has blessed us with another video smile_anim.gif

Cam'ron-Ric Flair

shok.gif shok.gif

Take notes brehs this is what real music sounds like.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 10 2010, 11:09 AM) *
The GOAT has blessed us with another video smile_anim.gif

Cam'ron-Ric Flair

shok.gif shok.gif

Take notes brehs this is what real music sounds like.

That's a decent song. When Cam is on form, he's a good rapper, man. He should do more stuff like this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.