FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
neophyte7
PEACE----
neophyte7
I will cool the heat... PEACE
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 24 2010, 08:31 AM) *
You just not doin it right then Roll. See your problem is you just beat up kids in your dojo after they have drank the 4L cider they stole from Tescos

They didn't steal it....I brought it for them, haha.
Spyder
The New Age of Hip Hop is HERE!!!

Keith Pratt
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 3 2010, 05:03 PM) *

Not bad at all, The New Age of Hip Hop is over here in the UK too with Kersal Mandem:

King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 3 2010, 12:03 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That shit is hilarious. How in the hell did you find that?
King Eugene
QUOTE (Keith Pratt @ Jul 3 2010, 06:31 PM) *
Not bad at all, The New Age of Hip Hop is over here in the UK too with Kersal Mandem:

This is how yall does it huh?
laugh.gif

Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jul 3 2010, 07:07 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That shit is hilarious. How in the hell did you find that?

Making your rap look straight like poo...
Spyder
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 21 2010, 07:11 PM) *

LOL you would FIND and POST this.
D-MARV
Real fucking Hip Hop right here.

Keith Pratt
Spyder
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 21 2010, 08:32 PM) *
Real fucking Hip Hop right here.

That was a pretty cool Steadicam sequence...the operator had a little touble with his horizons at times, but I liked the way they made the marching band appear from no where.

Here's a Tony Jaa fight sequence shot in one take as well.

King Eugene
The night of Tupac Shakur’s unfortunate murder will be investigated in a new documentary set to air next month on the ESPN cable network.

Titled, One Night in Vegas, the film explores the fateful evening of September 7, 1996 when ‘Pac was gunned down following a boxing bout between Mic Tyson and Bruce Seldon.Shakur, who was close friends with Tyson, sat ringside for the fight, and had plans to attend a party afterwards, but the rap legend never made it.

One Night in Vegas, directed by Reggie Rock (Get on the Bus, Biker Boyz), documents the two icons’s friendship as well as that historic day. “I am extremely excited that ESPN will allow me to hold a mirror up to the boxing world, a mirror up to hip hop, and ultimately, a mirror up to society,” he said in a statement.

One Night in Vegas premieres on September 7—the 14th anniversary of Pac’s death—on ESPN at 8 p.m. —Elan Mancini

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=87126
BigG
Keith Pratt
Roxanne Shanté

I bought imports of those back in the eighties. Takes me back.

Method

Warm up your subwoofers.
Method
This one's for King Eugene, cuz I know he sings this shit into a haribrush as he sits in his room looking at himself in the mirror...

rusty_trombone
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 6 2010, 06:56 PM) *
This one's for King Eugene, cuz I know he sings this shit into a haribrush as he sits in his room looking at himself in the mirror...

Dancing like this:

Method
QUOTE (Keith Pratt @ May 3 2010, 04:03 PM) *
Tuff Crew - Show 'em Hell, amazing track:

Tough Crew....GREAT FUCKING CALL. My Philly shit!

Spyder

I want to give a quick shout out to all my Jamaican boys...Booyah Ka Sha Waug-wan!
Keith Pratt
Run and Gun Game Calls
awesome vid guys

Method
3X's Dope - Greatest Man Alive

"Stylin my hair/Like a new wave afro/ESTs the unusual fellow"
KookedKrack

OG Version

laugh.gif laugh.gif
BigG
Yoooo Raekwon just made a song with JUSTIN BIEBER! What are your thoughts on that laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (BigG @ Aug 20 2010, 04:16 AM) *
Yoooo Raekwon just made a song with JUSTIN BIEBER! What are your thoughts on that laugh.gif

My THOUGHTS are he's trying to do anything possible to get back into the mainstream.
Spyder
King Eugene

King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 20 2010, 10:43 PM) *

This is my shit!
King Eugene
I was in tears after watching this laugh.gif ...

King Eugene
DMX Quote:

March 2008, in XXL:
XXL: Are you following the presidential race?
DMX: Not at all.
You’re not? You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.
His name is Barack?!
Barack Obama, yeah.
Barack?!
Barack.
What the fuck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?
Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
Barack Obama?
Yeah.
What the fuck?! That ain’t no fuckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that nigga’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fuck outta here.
You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.
I ain’t really paying much attention.
I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…
Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit” [laughs] “That ain’t your fuckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack.

XXL DMX Interview
Spyder
LMAO!!

Eugene is bringing the GOLD today, son!

laugh.gif
BigG

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.