Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV or Stream?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
The CEO
Ok....I have a question....how are y'all watching this tonight?....on PPV or stream?

I know they've really locked down on free streams in the past year...so I'm sure one will be extremely hard or maybe impossible to find tonight....

do NOT post links in this thread....OTHER SITES LIKE BOXINGSCENE.COM GIVE LINKS TO STREAMS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE....

** EDITED BY THEHYPE **

(credentials for sites not named Boxingscene.com get yanked due to threads that advertise stuff like this) - thehype
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I think we're ordering this one, and having people over. It's just way too big an event, and it's going to be hard to find a stream of this. Best of luck though.
Romulus9
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 2 2009, 12:39 PM) *
Ok....I have a question....how are y'all watching this tonight?....on PPV or stream?

I know they've really locked down on free streams in the past year...so I'm sure one will be extremely hard or maybe impossible to find tonight....

do NOT post links in this thread....OTHER SITES LIKE BOXINGSCENE.COM GIVE LINKS TO STREAMS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE....

** EDITED BY THEHYPE **

(credentials for sites not named Boxingscene.com get yanked due to threads that advertise stuff like this) - thehype

Ditto.
thehype
Support the sport. Buy it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.