Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuck Manny Stewart
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Method
...TOmmy Hearns, Lennox Lewis, and now Klitchko...

Yeah, Manny, buy you forget that Hearns was the ONLY one you had from jump, and he was NEVER as successful as Paq. Lennox and Klit were not yours from jump (was Lennox, Im not 100% sure on that one), so please, STFU! And FUCK CLIT!
salvador
Manny had to add Lewis and Klit to his list because they made him rich, but I'd bet that Manny would say privately that Hearns was his guy.

I think that Hearns' offensive style is exactly the kind of fighter Manny would dream of training. Nobody dreams of training jab jab jab hold jab jab right hand hold.

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Method @ May 2 2009, 11:56 PM) *
...TOmmy Hearns, Lennox Lewis, and now Klitchko...

Yeah, Manny, buy you forget that Hearns was the ONLY one you had from jump, and he was NEVER as successful as Paq. Lennox and Klit were not yours from jump (was Lennox, Im not 100% sure on that one), so please, STFU! And FUCK CLIT!

Stewart trained Oliver McCall in his win against Lewis in 1994 I think. After LL lost that fight, I am pretty sure that is when Manny jumped aboard the Lewis entourage as head trainer. Considering LL fought his whole amateur career, and from 1988-1994 as a pro without Manny, LL was not created by Manny at all, he just refined his skills and style IMO.
Jack 1000
Hearns was his greatest fighter. Lewis was good, but not as legendary as Hearns. The Klitschko's are like the bar bouncers who claims that they can beat the shit out of anyone in the house. ("The house" being today's sad crop of heavyweight belt-holders and contenders.) Wlad and Vitali, it's the same story. Two C+ grade fighters against D competition. They are the best from a steaming pile of shit. Big Deal. Please David Haye, put these sloppy stiff robots out to pasture!

Jack
JonnyBlaze
Manny transformed Hearns from a boxer to a fighter..If Hearns had stayed as a boxer,Hagler/Hearns would have been different..Bad decision..Manny has had more success with Klitchko and Lennox as far as changing their styles for the better..His best guy he has had is Hearns but he didn't make Hearns the force he could have been..
kidbazooka1
Stewart is full of sh*t.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.