Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao vs. Campbell?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
du365
How do you see this fight going..Does Nate stop Manny or get a decision?
Lil-lightsout
Campbell gets KTFO.
kidbazooka1
Campbell won't even last as long as Hatton did.

Pac by another brutal KO in 1
STEVENSKI
laugh.gif The same Campbell that got stopped twice by Peden
D-MARV
LOL... Campbell would be a tought fight for Manny.
Sugar Q
Wow, most here are into the hype. Mad props to Manny for the win. He is P4P until further notice. I would love to see Manny in against someone truly skillful who wont come at him face first and that's what makes a Campbell fight a very good one. Campbell is a slick, cagey veteran who will give the Pacman hell in there. I don't foresee this fight happening.
EirbinX
QUOTE (Sugar Q @ May 3 2009, 08:26 AM) *
Wow, most here are into the hype. Mad props to Manny for the win. He is P4P until further notice. I would love to see Manny in against someone truly skillful who wont come at him face first and that's what makes a Campbell fight a very good one. Campbell is a slick, cagey veteran who will give the Pacman hell in there. I don't foresee this fight happening.

Hater
Douchebag
Nate would get handled. He is not as good a counter puncher as Marquez.
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ May 2 2009, 09:37 PM) *
LOL... Campbell would be a tought fight for Manny.

Yea your right, he'd be as tough a fight for PacMan as Hatton was. PacMan would do serious damage to Campbell.
Sugar Q
QUOTE (EirbinX @ May 3 2009, 12:23 PM) *
Hater

Not at all. Pac is the man right now. He handled his business no doubt but the closest thing to a slick boxer he has faced is Marquez and we all know what happened there. Freddie Roach even said that the key to beating Hatton was the fact that he doesnt adapt to fighters which leads me to think a cagey, slick veteran would be a problem.
D-MARV
I don't think Campbell is an option
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.