Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hatton-Pac could hit 2m buys.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Maxy
A report in USA today (not sure of the credibility of that particular publication) states that the Hatton-Pac fight could reach 2m buys in the US and a million in Britain.

I'd be amazed if these figures are true.
EirbinX
i bought it.....and the last fight i ordered b4 that waz cotto - margarito
EirbinX
EirbinX
salvador
If it does anywhere close to 2MM buys, Floyd's going to be real sorry he's signed to fight JMM because that fight won't break 650K. Floyd's gonna be taking the short end of the stick with Pac like the second rate star that he is.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Maxy @ May 4 2009, 09:03 PM) *
A report in USA today (not sure of the credibility of that particular publication) states that the Hatton-Pac fight could reach 2m buys in the US and a million in Britain.

If that is the case then Pac is in the drivers seat when it comes to the split with PBF.

I don't know what i would enjoy more seeing PBF take the short end or him getting KTFO.
Spyder
WOW!!

There were A LOT of people talking about this fight afterward...so it might be true...but I doubt it.
hardhead
QUOTE (Maxy @ May 4 2009, 10:03 PM) *

So you read that it could possibly do 2 million American buys not counting the UK???

if that's true then WOW....
STEVENSKI
If that is true then 70/30 Pac or no dice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.