Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chi-Town pro fights
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JonnyBlaze
Sup guys,
My buddy Russel,who is a pro is going to be fighting on May 29 at the UIC Pavilion..Come out and show some support for the Chi-towners..He is 1-0 1 KO as a pro..He trains under my trainer too..It's 31 bucks for general admission and it's first come first serve on seats..I'm helping him promote his fight so hopefully we get a good show up..8 Count is the promotion doing the fights..MAY 29!!!!Come on guys!!
Lil-lightsout
I would have possibly made the trip up, but I am going away with the wife for our anniversary that weekend. It be cool to meet you and your "fighthype famous trainer". Goodluck for your buddy, and hopefully you get a good turnout.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 6 2009, 06:00 PM) *
I would have possibly made the trip up, but I am going away with the wife for our anniversary that weekend. It be cool to meet you and your "fighthype famous trainer". Goodluck for your buddy, and hopefully you get a good turnout.

I hope it's a good turnout too..Where do you live at??

Have a good anniversary..How many years is it now??
JonnyBlaze
Russell Fiore---his boxrec
D-MARV
Wish I can make it... Holla at me when you come to D.C!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ May 6 2009, 09:28 PM) *
I hope it's a good turnout too..Where do you live at??

Have a good anniversary..How many years is it now??

I live in Pa. Traveled to NY few times for fights over the years.

Thanks. 8 year wedding anniversary, started dating 19 years ago!
Chi-Town
I think I may be able to make it out. Send me a PM to remind me the week of
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.