Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just for you CEO
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
STEVENSKI
Just for you CEO. Enjoy I have highlited the good bits

RICKY HATTON should be forced to watch himself being KO’d by Manny Pacquiao every day before deciding whether he will fight again.
The X-rated video will provide all the evidence he needs to help him make up his mind that his boxing career is over.

Hatton should also be made to study the haunting pictures of his traumatised fiancée Jennifer Dooley at the Las Vegas ringside.

Seeing her pretty face screwed up in a mixture of terror and anguish as she saw him lying comatose on the canvas should make him focus on doing the right thing.

And that’s retire while he’s healthy and can enjoy his millions, happy in the knowledge he has earned a place in boxing’s Hall of Fame.

Because if he should take another blow to the head as severe as the one landed by Pacquiao, he may not get away with it.

I was in the Sky Studios commentating on the action with ex-champs Johnny Nelson and Nicky Piper and we feared the worst.

As the medics worked frantically to bring him around for several dreadful seconds that seemed an eternity, we thought we were staring at a corpse — it was that scary.

I’ve seen many similar devastating one-punch knockouts. Sugar Ray Leonard poleaxing Dave ‘Boy’ Green, Julian Jackson dropping Herol Graham as if he’d been shot and Wilfred Benitez turning the lights out on Maurice Hope were equally frightening.

After suffering such concussive blows Green, Graham and Hope were never the same fighters again.

Hatton being bombed out by Pacquiao was no surprise to me — I’d forecast it repeatedly. Twelve months ago, this column appeared under the headline ‘Quit Now Ricky’.

It was based on what I had seen when Ricky struggled to outpoint journeyman Juan Lazcano in front of more than 50,000 of his ecstatic fans at Manchester City’s ground.

The many flaws that had developed were glaringly obvious that night as Lazcano, a feather-duster puncher, came close to putting him on the floor three times.

Five months earlier, in December 2007, Hatton had been outclassed and demolished by Floyd Mayweather Jnr.

I wrote: “Hatton’s punch resistance has gone, along with much of his timing and reflexes.”

I put that down to his binge-drinking and junk-food diet, which causes him to balloon three to four stones above his fighting weight.

The sycophants and cheerleaders who surround Hatton won’t thank me for saying he has been in a steady decline since he peaked when beating Kostya Tszyu in June 2005.

Remember, in December Pacquiao battered Oscar De La Hoya non-stop for eight rounds yet couldn’t put him down once. And Oscar was drained making the welterweight limit.

By contrast, the magical Manny put Hatton on the deck three times in six minutes.

Every ex-fighter I’ve spoken to this week, from Barry McGuigan to Green, wants Ricky to hang up his gloves immediately.

His dad, Ray, says he isn’t going to pressure him as he must make up his own mind.

But his entire family should be begging Ricky to forget about climbing through the ropes again because of the risk he’d be taking.

If Ricky signs a contract for another fight he could be writing a suicide note.

RICKY HATTON has admitted his battering at the hands of Manny Pacquiao has left him in 'bits'.
The Hitman, 30, was knocked out in the second round after getting decked twice in the first by Pacquiao who kept his crown as the best pound for pound fighter in the world.

Hatton was speaking for the first time since the Filipino humiliated him at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

And he revealed he is finding the pain of the second defeat of his career hard to take.

He said: "I am absolutely devastated. My head is in bits. I didn’t think I could cry anymore than after the Floyd Mayweather Jnr loss, but I certainly have."

Hatton also admitted he should have been more cautious against Pacquiao instead of charging at him like a bull in a china shop from the first bell.

He added: "Pacquiao knocked me down from practically the first punch he threw and I never recovered.

"Maybe my attitude was wrong because I always wear my heart on my sleeve and I was straight in there.

"Maybe if I had gone a few rounds I could have won, but there was nothing I could do about it.

"I have felt worse after hard 12-round fights, because it was over that quickly and physically I have never felt better."

Hatton is expected to announce a decision on his future when his gym in Hyde, Manchester, officiallly opens next week.

He added: "Whatever I decide to do I am sorry. I wouldn’t have put money on that happening, but I won’t be making any rash decisions.

"I’m not saying I am the greatest British world champion ever, but nobody has ever had support like me and that is a fact.

"I have worked with a lot of promoters and I can become the best promoter in the world because I’ll do right by the fighters and that doesn’t always happen.

"There are a lot of things happening in my life and I’ll still be a big noise in boxing whatever I choose to do."

Hatton's mum Carol revealed her lad wants to say farewell with one final fight in Manchester – possibly against Australian banger Michael Katsidis – but admits no final decision has been made.

She said: "He doesn't have to prove anything to anybody if he wants to carry on.

"I know he wants to have one farewell fight for the fans in England but we don't know."

torvix2000
Ricky Hatton walks into a library and asks for a book on boxing.
The librarian says, ‘Try the ground floor’.

What's the difference between a £20 note and Ricky Hatton?
The £20 note will last more than 2 rounds!

I've had wanks that were knocked out slower than that for eff's sake.

eff me! I've seen £20 whores takes less of a battering around the ring than Hatton!!
He took such a battering around the ring Im surprised thay didnt find him in Michael Barrymores swimming pool!

I'm quite frankly disgusted by all the Ricky Hatton jokes on here.
It's not easy to get to the top of boxing, especially for someone who quite clearly has Downs Syndrome

I wish my wife would go down as easy as Ricky Hatton.

You have to feel sorry for Ricky Hatton: the biggest fight of his life, in front of 30,000 fans and millions watching it live on TV... yet he has to watch the highlights just to see how it ended.

You can tell Hatton's a Man City fan, with a defence like that.

Ricky Hatton's girlfriend was heard to say, "I don't know what the problem is, It makes a nice change for him to last for four minutes".

People are quick to criticise Ricky Hatton, but has anyone here lasted more than 4 minutes getting sweaty on the canvas with a little Phillipino?

¡¡¡ǝɥɔɐpɐǝɥ ɐ ʇoƃ ʇsnɾ sʞuɐɥʇ ǝuıɟ ɯɐ ˙ǝɹǝɥ uoʇʇɐɥ ʎʞɔıɹ

Ricky Hatton should replace the girl on the speeding adverts. "Hit me at 20mph and there's a 20% I might block it. Hit me at 30mph and I'll be stone cold on the effing canvas."

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it still make the same noise as Ricky Hatton in round 2?

I heard that Ricky Hatton is going on the Jeremy Kyle show to discuss domestic abuse.
Apparently they are going to get a few women on to show him how to punch properly.

For Ricky Hatton's next fight his sponsor's are thinking about advertisting on the soles of his boots...

Why all the media hype over swine flu?!? Manny Pacquiao floored more Brits in 2 rounds than swine flu has in 2 weeks

I think Hatton did a good job blocking the punches with his face.

Statistically, only 2/12 Ricky Hatton fans will get his joke.

What have Ricky Hatton and Gary Glitter got in common? They both went down when they tried to take a little Filipino in the ring!

Did anyone else see that 4 minute infomercial selling the Ricky Hatton shaped punchbag?
I did try to tell Ricky Hatton; picking a fight with Jackie Chan was a bad idea.

What's small and stays hard for less than 3 minutes?
Ricky Hatton

You've gotta feel sorry for Hatton, I haven't seen rape that bad since last weeks crimewatch.

£15 for two rounds, and not even 1 effing drink.

Ricky the hit man Hatton should take up painting
He already spends more time on the canvas than Rolf Harris

If I was looking for a hitman, I wouldn't choose one lying flat out on the canvas.

I want a girlfriend like Ricky Hatton.
Doesn’t mind taking it in the face and once she goes down she stays down.

In my opinion, the fight between Ricky Hatton and Manny Pacquiao didn't live up to the hype it generated... I mean when I hear someone is called the "Pac Man", I expect them to come out to the ring shouting "Wakka Wakka Wakka" while chasing men in bed sheets

After being knocked out for the second time, Ricky Hatton is on the verge of becoming the first Manc to be able to count to ten!

Whats the diffrence between Ricky Hatton and Amir Khan?
About three and half minutes.

France wants to arrange a fight with Ricky Hatton; they think they might win for once

I think there's an S missing from Ricky Hatton's nickname.

What have Amir Khan, Ricky Hatton and Graham Norton got in common?
They've all been licked in the ring!

"There's only one Ricky Hatton."
eff me, needed a couple more didn't he?

I, for one, would not like to have Ricky Hatton as a Jenga partner.

Ricky Hatton has been having problems sleeping. His doctor advised him to count sheep. Only trouble is, when he reaches nine, he stands up.

Still, on the up side, without those belts he'll be able to get extra duty frees

Ricky Hatton walks into a left hook....

Well at least Ricky Hatton can finally continue his career as a stand up comedian. Oh wait....

That fight last night was like having sex with an impotent bloke... All that build up for him to go down in 4 minutes

http://www.rickyhitmanhatton.com/forum/ ... ic=12885.0
The CEO
Thank you for this thread, STEVEN......you know I appreciate it.........it's a shame it had to take 4 years and 2 brutally beautiful beatings to get to this moment of complete satisfaction.

You know...I thought it was all over after what Mayweather did to him.....but then he somehow got another superfight, and his following started acting a fool again...and well...everyone knows the rest.

I really hope this IS the end for Hatton and all his superfans across the online Boxing communities....surely...SURELY, you would think they've learned.

and LMAO!! @ torvix' post....that's some funny shit....some real good ones in there....ones I've never heard.....lol....and to think people think I'M a jerk when it comes to Hatton...

ABSOLUTELY FREE!!

blackbelt2003
LOL, Ricky is in danger of going from over-rated to under-rated based on that KO.

Like I've always said, Ricky is a genuinely world class operator, and a real champion, but he is also a big step down from the Mayweathers, Pacquiaos and Marquez' in the world and shouldn't really have been in there with them.

Black
torvix2000
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ May 7 2009, 03:14 PM) *
LOL, Ricky is in danger of going from over-rated to under-rated based on that KO.

Like I've always said, Ricky is a genuinely world class operator, and a real champion, but he is also a big step down from the Mayweathers, Pacquiaos and Marquez' in the world and shouldn't really have been in there with them.

Black

Give us a break. This is for CEO. Just to show he's still kind hearted compared to some others. LOL!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.