Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather has a message for the Non Believer's (link to video)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kingknockout
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...58c4213fxh1Ky0N

fuck.gif at C.E.O. and stevenski (whatever his name is)

D-MARV
C.E.O doesn't hate on Floyd. LOL
Lil-lightsout
Another Mayweather thread!!!! This whole first page is nothing but Mayweather and Pac threads. This is getting out of hand.
kingknockout
QUOTE (kingknockout @ May 7 2009, 08:36 PM) *

u sure lol? i read some stuff that said otherwise lol but if he doesn;t thats my bad
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 7 2009, 08:39 PM) *
Another Mayweather thread!!!! This whole first page is nothing but Mayweather and Pac threads. This is getting out of hand.

It really is...when I read something new I just implement it into an already existing thread.
King Eugene
DAMN! Just noticed I was apart of Team Fighthype! PRECIATE IT!!!
The CEO
Mayweather is one of the small handful of fighters I DON'T Hate....he beat DLH and Hatton (2 OF my Most Hated Of All Time) and made me 3600 bucks...lol

It would be absolutely wrong of me to Hate him.

STEVENSKI
Can't see it in my office but i will watch it later. I already know the contents PBF spounting off outlandish crap about how good he alledgedly but has never proven he is.
kingknockout
QUOTE (3King3 @ May 7 2009, 08:53 PM) *
DAMN! Just noticed I was apart of Team Fighthype! PRECIATE IT!!!

my apology's C.E.O.
Spyder
What's with this guy quoting random posts in his responses?

laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 7 2009, 09:05 PM) *

laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Damn that had me rolling. Did not notice that at first.
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 8 2009, 02:05 AM) *

laugh.gif

I think the first one was in response to himself. LOL.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (kingknockout @ May 8 2009, 12:36 AM) *

Alright I finally watched this piece of shit video. Can I please get my 4 minutes of my life back? What a waste of time all he could do was three things

1) Repeatedly say he was gonna fight & beat the "small man"
2) Insult DLH & then beg him for a rematch
3) Talk about how he is the king & if he ain't lost how can his crown be taken.

The reason his crown was taken was because other fighters have stepped up to the mark & proven they are the best fighter on the planet. You can talk about how you are the best but if you never proove it then it is just that all talk.

He may have said some other things but he don't speak the best English so forgive me if I did not understand him.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 8 2009, 03:17 AM) *
Alright I finally watched this piece of shit video. Can I please get my 4 minutes of my life back? What a waste of time all he could do was three things

1) Repeatedly say he was gonna fight & beat the "small man"
2) Insult DLH & then beg him for a rematch
3) Talk about how he is the king & if he ain't lost how can his crown be taken.

The reason his crown was taken was because other fighters have stepped up to the mark & proven they are the best fighter on the planet. You can talk about how you are the best but if you never proove it then it is just that all talk.

He may have said some other things but he don't speak the best English so forgive me if I did not understand him.

Floyd just wishes boxing would never move on without him..How can his crown be taken??Well he left it there for someone to take..He is not going to be P4P for boxing eternity..What an idiot..I'm not going to watch the video cause it'll piss me off too much..Floyd needs to handle business in the ring and shut his retarded ass mouth up..He's got mad skill but his mouth gets in the way of it..
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ May 8 2009, 04:21 AM) *
Floyd just wishes boxing would never move on without him..How can his crown be taken??Well he left it there for someone to take..He is not going to be P4P for boxing eternity..What an idiot..I'm not going to watch the video cause it'll piss me off too much..Floyd needs to handle business in the ring and shut his retarded ass mouth up..He's got mad skill but his mouth gets in the way of it..

Ahhhhh how I miss the good ol' boy!!

First we embrace his comeback, then we stomp him to the floor for talking shit.........

Welcome back Floyd........

We really missed hating ya...
AussieLad
Why.... oh why is there no stevenski on the tszyu forum... i'm the lone source of PBF hate on the entire board. Its so fucking frustrating listening to the nuthuggers pick another PBF pubic hair from between their teeth over and over and over. I come here to bask in his hate... just to get a break from it all lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.