Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The People's P4P List
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
SupremeBeing

This list is based on street cred on street's from Ciuded Juarez in Mexico to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to the UK in London and Norilsk, Russia back to Detroit, USA. In definition, a fighter on this list, is a one man army. Versatile, powerful and builded for destruction. Number:

1. Chad Dawson 27-0 17kos
2. Juan Manuel Marquez 50-4-1 36kos
3. Manny Pacquiao 48-3-2 36kos
4. Paul Williams 36-1 26kos
5. Arthur Abraham 31-0 24kos
6. Juan Manual Lopez 24-0 22kos
7. Tomasz Adamek 37-1 25kos
8. Miguel Cotto 33-1 28kos
9. Bernard Hopkins 49-5-1 32kos
10. Vic Darchinyan 32-1-1 25kos

This is our 1st edtion, do your agree.
The CEO
Welllll............it's original.

I'll give ya that....
D-MARV
Thats a kick ass list!
gbh32001
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ May 10 2009, 03:13 AM) *
Thats a kick ass list!
yahoo.gif yahoo.gif
JonnyBlaze
You're list extremely original but I don't agree with some of it..Arthur Ab. at #5??I disagree..Arthur is 29-0 with 23 KOs..Where did you get your numbers??JML,even though he's one of my favorites today,I don't see him at #6..Chad Dawson can be put at one by some,but I gotta give #1 to Pac-man..

1--Pac-man
2--B-Hop
3--Marquez
4--Dawson
5--P Williams
6--Darchinyan
7--Mosley
8--Chris John
9--Adamek
10--Wlad. Klitchko
11--JM Lopez
D-MARV
I Like the fact the Dawson is getting some love. Definitely a top pound for pound fighter. He just doesn't have the wins to prove it. With Calzaghe and Hopkins passing on him, he's in a tough spot.

1. Paul Williams
2. Chad Dawson
3. Juan Manuel Lopez

I imagine that one day everybody's list will start off with these 3 fighters.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ May 9 2009, 03:18 PM) *
I Like the fact the Dawson is getting some love. Definitely a top pound for pound fighter. He just doesn't have the wins to prove it. With Calzaghe and Hopkins passing on him, he's in a tough spot.

1. Paul Williams
2. Chad Dawson
3. Juan Manuel Lopez

Who knows the outcome of tonights fight..Everyone has Dawson as a for sure winner already..I don't think it's smart to just assume Tarver is done..If he loses,he needs to retire and I think he knows that..He always improves in rematchs..Tomorrow would be better to pump Dawson up if he wins..Today he has Tarver infront of him..If the same Tarver of the last fight comes,Dawson has this shit in the bank..If it's the Tarver that I expect to show up,this will be a real good fight..I picked the underdog last week and am again this week..Tarver is more of an underdog though after his showing in the last fight..
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ May 9 2009, 04:18 PM) *

1. Paul Williams
2. Chad Dawson
3. Juan Manuel Lopez

Yup i agree you might also be able to throw Victor Ortiz on the list.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 9 2009, 06:22 PM) *
Yup i agree you might also be able to throw Victor Ortiz on the list.

I'm really impressed with him but not completely sold like I am with P. Williams and Lopez..
D-MARV
Ortiz won't be far behind.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ May 9 2009, 11:04 PM) *
Ortiz won't be far behind.

Lets hope since it's dope to watch him fight..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.