Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Haunting Of Connecticut
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
Has anybody seen this? I love Horror movies and I heard this is a good one. And the movie is apparently based on a true story although it was exaggerated. The last good horror movies I watched were Exorcism Of Emily Rose and The Grudge. I'll be checking this out.
JonnyBlaze
My little sister watched the A Haunting(the story they based this on) episode and also read the book on this haunting..She saw the movie after that and didn't like it at all..She told me it's not worth the watch..She thought they changed the story too much in a bad way..I may watch it when it comes to DVD but this was dissappointing news..She was really pumped for the movie to come out too..She said the A Haunting episode was way better..I believe it was a 2 part episode..Have you seen the show??If you haven't,they can be as good as scary movies and in most cases,scarier..Horror movies just aren't what the used to be..
BigG
Yeah, I saw that episode. I loved the Haunting...I used to watch them past midnight and would be scared afterward XD The story is so freaky...but of course, its BS..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (biggeorge89 @ May 10 2009, 04:05 PM) *
Yeah, I saw that episode. I loved the Haunting...I used to watch them past midnight and would be scared afterward XD The story is so freaky...but of course, its BS..

I think the A Haunting show is not BS..I have read up on some of the shows that they have done and they are real cases that were looked into..Dartford cem. in Wisc. has had some real crazy stuff happen there..

I believe the paranormal stuff..I'm also a huge X-Files fan(any surprise)..It was my favorite TV show ever..
BGv2.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NHvN7s_KMg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.