Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Edwin Valero
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Abraham P.
I just heard that Valero refuesed to fight against Prescott becasue he wants a fight with Marquez or Pacman, Shit Marquez had to wait a long time for a big shot same as Manny and now this guy just wants to come and fight them, I don't care if he has 26 0 but he hasn't really fought a big goog fighter, if you want to play with the big boys you gotta at least defeat Juan Diaz and to be honest with you I don't think he can do it.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Abraham P. @ May 10 2009, 04:31 PM) *
I just heard that Valero refuesed to fight against Prescott becasue he wants a fight with Marquez or Pacman, Shit Marquez had to wait a long time for a big shot same as Manny and now this guy just wants to come and fight them, I don't care if he has 26 0 but he hasn't really fought a big goog fighter, if you want to play with the big boys you gotta at least defeat Juan Diaz and to be honest with you I don't think he can do it.

at least defeat juan diaz?... you say that like juan is a walk in the park... he is an elite fighter.... you at least beat guys like courtney burton... you dont at least beat a fighter like juan diaz...
kidbazooka1
Valero has not proven to me atleast that he is the real deal. I think Juan Diaz would whoop his ass.
D-MARV
I heard a rumor that Valero already has a deal set with Pacquiao. I don't know how true it is but apparently Pacquiao has to fight Valero he just doesn't have to fight him now.
The CEO
Valero reminds me of a more refined Ponce De Leon....
torvix2000
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 11 2009, 12:26 AM) *
I take it that probably isn't supposed to be the best compliment? laugh.gif

Considering that he got knocked out in 1.
Box in Hand
Valero was much better as an amatuer. He had a slickness to his style. He made you miss and then he punished you with raw power. He's gone away from what made him special. He's just a hard hitting robot now. Yes, he has power but without all that stuff that made him special Pac will beat that ass.
The CEO
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 10 2009, 07:26 PM) *
I take it that probably isn't supposed to be the best compliment? laugh.gif

lol....yep....it was a condescending backhand.

I'm looking forward to seeing him get Owned...like most fighters who are overhyped and overrated.
D-MARV
Soto would OWN Valero
The CEO
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 10 2009, 08:07 PM) *
It looks like we have seen eye to eye on this one, in the past we have had different fighters to focus on. This could be a good one for us laugh.gif

I'm telling you, Venezuelans are only good for Miss World's, unfortunately for Valero he doesn't have a vagoo.

laugh.gif

It WILL be a good one for us...Valero will get exposed if/when he steps up to the experienced big dogs.....I'm certain of it.

So that makes 2 whole things we've been together on....lol....how bad a dude Darchinyan is, and how overhyped Valero is....you'd think there'd be alot more after all this time...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Valero will make every fight interesting though with that power. Dude can straight out crack, and that's the great equalizer no matter who he fights. Diaz wouldn't be able to walk right in like he did against Marquez, and I think Valero beats Soto. I'd keep him away from slick fighters like Casamayor or Marquez right now. If the Pac fight presents itself you'd have to take it, but Pac would also beat him. Fighters who are slick and/or have good footwork will give huge problems to Valero. Also, who knows about his chin. Pitalua didn't get a super good shot on him. He also went down once against Mesquita(?). He could end up like Ponce, but who knows one shot and he could be a star.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.