Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Czar Amonsot
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Didn't this guy have bleeding of the brain against Katsidis? I was on the maxboxing fight scheduele, and noticed he is fighting sometime this month. He also fought once this year, and won by TKO 5. Now with all that controversy about Joe Mesi coming back, this has gone under the radar. I dont know if this guy should be fighting after an injury like this, but really who am I to judge? Any thoughts?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ May 11 2009, 10:46 AM) *
Didn't this guy have bleeding of the brain against Katsidis? I was on the maxboxing fight scheduele, and noticed he is fighting sometime this month. He also fought once this year, and won by TKO 5. Now with all that controversy about Joe Mesi coming back, this has gone under the radar. I dont know if this guy should be fighting after an injury like this, but really who am I to judge? Any thoughts?

since when is joe mesi planning to come back?.. i knew he had a few fights after the jirov fight but i thought he was done fighting...
Big Slim Sweet
Funny - or more likely not - but Oscar Larios also was reported to have bleeding in the brain that night after his fight with Jorge Linares on the same card. Yet Larios continues to fight still without much uproar as well.

Is it possible there was something inaccurate with the post-fight reports? I'd love to hope so, but I don't.
BigG
That Katsidis-Amonsot fight was a great war. Amonsot lost but he bloodied up Katsidis face. I haven't seen him since then but I know he was a young prospect with some potential but was somewhat lazy in training. He also ran into a Thia fighter named Simson Butar Butar who just had his number (KO'd him twice). But Czar has good skills.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Point is though, Joe Mesi DID come back. There was tons of uproar, and even his comeback bouts got on ESPN. I just thought it was really curious that this dude comes back from bleeding on the brain, and I don't even hear about it on fightnews or any site. I don't think a guy that gets a head injury like this should be able to come back. Just my opinion, but I think it's way too much of a risk.
Lil-lightsout
Didn't Valero have some type of head injury that did not allow him to fight in the states before? I totally forget the details, and what is his situation these days? I mean I know he just fought, but I can not remember what his deal was.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.