Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JCC jr Vs Pacquiao
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Abraham P.
I heard JCC jr asking for Pacquiao, is he crazy? he's clearly out of his mind becasue even tough he's the biggest man he doesn't know how to block punches, I don't think that Pacman would knocked him out but he'll clearly win by decision.
Lil-lightsout
Fight will never happen. Chavez is too big, though Pac would still beat him. Chavez fought nobody significant yet, Pac's resume is great, he would not waste his time with Chavez. This fight just makes no sense any way you look at it.
Romulus9
Pacquiao would absolutely destroy Chavez Jr.

He's a little better than Matt Vanda and Luciano Cuello.
Jack 1000
This fight is a terrible mismatch. I hope it does not happen. I agree with the above posters, Chavez Jr. is a little better than Matt Vanda, that's it.

Jack
Abraham P.
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ May 11 2009, 08:41 PM) *
This fight is a terrible mismatch. I hope it does not happen. I agree with the above posters, Chavez Jr. is a little better than Matt Vanda, that's it.

Jack

That's true and to be hones with you I don't see Chavez winning a championship any time soon and that's bad because we'll see his dad going crazy with all the critics. LOL
kidbazooka1
Jr. just wants the payday thats all can't blame the kid for trying.
D-MARV
Roach has already stated that this fight is not possible. Jr wants to call someone out he should be calling out one of those champions at 154. He can do battle with Spinks.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 12 2009, 01:55 AM) *
Jr. just wants the payday thats all can't blame the kid for trying.

Fuck that. Maybe the kid should try and look for some top ten JR. MIDDLEWEIGHTS first after padding his record for so long, instead of a fight with the P4P champion two weight classes below.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 12 2009, 08:59 AM) *
Fuck that. Maybe the kid should try and look for some top ten JR. MIDDLEWEIGHTS first after padding his record for so long, instead of a fight with the P4P champion two weight classes below.

Man you guys are acting like this is some new sh*t. Fighters are always looking for that big payaday does't matter if they deserve it or not.

Obviousley he does't deserve it and like most here are saying i highly doubt he's gonna get it but im pretty sure his people know he ain't gonna cut it so ther just trying to cash out now.

Mean Mister Mustard
At this point they should stick Chavez in with Jesse Feliciano. Feliciano is a tough guy and would be in line with Chavez's recen level of comp although he is better.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 12 2009, 10:54 AM) *
Man you guys are acting like this is some new sh*t. Fighters are always looking for that big payaday does't matter if they deserve it or not.

Obviousley he does't deserve it and like most here are saying i highly doubt he's gonna get it but im pretty sure his people know he ain't gonna cut it so ther just trying to cash out now.

Hence why I am voicing my opinion. I could name atleast 50 other fighters before Chavez that should fight Pac. This is a sport that can be sickening by politics and all the other B.S, I just wish some fighters would realize they should have to earn there way to a big fight.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ May 12 2009, 10:05 AM) *
At this point they should stick Chavez in with Jesse Feliciano. Feliciano is a tough guy and would be in line with Chavez's recen level of comp although he is better.

That would be a good one.

The only way i can see Jr. picking up a championship is if he catches one of the title holders on the way down for example Forrest but even at that it ain't a for sure win. Jr just doesn't have what it takes to be in the big league.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 12 2009, 10:16 AM) *
That would be a good one.

The only way i can see Jr. picking up a championship is if he catches one of the title holders on the way down for example Forrest but even at that it ain't a for sure win. Jr just doesn't have what it takes to be in the big league.

I tried giving Jr. a break, saying "Ok, he's young let's see how he progresses" but now when you see him struggling with this caliber of opposition you have to know he won't make it very far. He could still have a good career as a popular fighter like Mancini was.
JLUVBABY
i think its an interesting fight.. cant favor julio jr. but would give him a chance... i dont think the fight happens.. pacs people have to know he cant keep moving up in weight.. the size diffrence alone COULD change the outcome of the fight...
JonnyBlaze
Pac-man KO 1..Straight left..
King Eugene
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ May 12 2009, 06:34 AM) *
Roach has already stated that this fight is not possible. Jr wants to call someone out he should be calling out one of those champions at 154. He can do battle with Spinks.

Put him in there with Angulo. I'm sure that would be a good one. I think he would get a controversial decision(Politics/his name) with Spinks after receiving a boxing lesson.
BigG
Pacquiao would destroy this kid. Mismatch.

I was a critic of Chavez but he impressed me in his last fight against a pretty good opponent. He's improving. But seriously..size wouldn't matter at all in this match. Pac would absolutely punish Chavez Jr.

Spinks will also give Chavez Jr. a boxing lesson.
MarzB
Since they'll NEVER take the training wheels off of JCC why not put him in with Ronald Hearns?
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (MarzB @ May 13 2009, 10:46 AM) *
Since they'll NEVER take the training wheels off of JCC why not put him in with Ronald Hearns?

Hearns has no chin Chavez would stop him imo but it would be a nice fight between sons of two greats.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 12 2009, 08:59 AM) *
Fuck that. Maybe Floyd should try and look for some top ten WELTERWEIGHTS first after padding his record for so long, instead of a fight with fighters two weight classes below.

fixed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.