Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxing is the Greatest Sport in the World.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhL3nJjOP7M

Just thought I'd share this video I found on youtube....I love Boxing so much.
Mean Mister Mustard
I like the part where Calzaghe is showboating and the text says "Did I underacheve?" Hell yes!
kidbazooka1
No doubt boxing is the #1 sport i don't give a f*Ck what anyone else says.

salvador
That was a great video.

There really isn't a sport anywhere as personal, tough, dramatic or utterly human around. Boxing has it all.

King Eugene
I almost shed a tear...sniff sniff
Lil-lightsout
Awesome video! I realized about midway through the video my mouth was hanging on the floor. Yeah... nothing could ever replace boxing for me.
BoxingStill#1
As my name so simply puts it,..... BOXING IS STILL #1......
True-Boxing-Fan
Boxing IS and always will be the greatest sport ever. I think that is one thing us boxing nuts can finally agree on. Long live Boxing.
HaydelHammer
great video. I love it.
JonnyBlaze
Thanks for the link BigG,I really liked the video a lot..
BigG

D-MARV
Great Video!
Lil-lightsout
I knew this was a topic before. And I should have known Fitz would bump it. laugh.gif
thehype
WTF?

This is a HORRIBLE representation of boxing.

First of all, there was not enough footage of THE Pacquiao. I mean, I think there were clips from about 11 fights:

Mayweather vs. Hatton
Hopkins vs. Pavlik
Williams vs. Margarito
Cotto vs. Gomez
Marquez vs. Diaz
Prescott vs. Khan
Calzaghe vs. Jones
Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya
Margarito vs. Cotto
Mosley vs. Margarito
Margarito vs. Cintron

11 fights and only one of them was one of Manny's? Get the fuck out of here with that. Even worse, there were clips from 4, count 'em, FOUR of Margacheato's fights. That's way too much face time for a cheatin ass bastard like him. Don't get me wrong, the footage of Shane puttin' the beatdown on him was great, but all that other footage of him should have been left on the cutting room floor.

Second, where's the Klitschko footage damn it? How dare they just represent light heavyweight on down. Where are the big boys at? Can a Klitscho brotha get some love? Or how about a cruiserweight? In fact, how dare they not have any footage from Adamek vs. Cunningham?

WTF???

Third, naaaaaah...I'm just playin....that shit was tight!

laugh.gif

Now I'm even more pumped for November 14th when THE Pacquiao lays the smackdown on Cotto.

Muhahahahahahahahaha!!!!

THE Pacquiao TKO10

And the legend continues to grow!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

laugh.gif
BigG
The reason I posted this again is because the first video I posted was removed from youtube LONG ago.....I'ma make my own Boxing is the Greatest Sport video.
torvix2000
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 3 2009, 05:19 AM) *
The reason I posted this again is because the first video I posted was removed from youtube LONG ago.....I'ma make my own Boxing is the Greatest Sport video.

Do it good, then. theHype has some pretty good suggestions.
JonnyBlaze
If were talking recent stuff I say for cruiserweight I suggest either the Adamek/Cunningham fight or one of the 2 Mormeck/Bell fights..

For heavyweight I suggest maybe the KO of Danny Williams from V.Klitchko or the KO of Brock against W. Klitchko..Other kinda recent footage would be Brewster/Lyakhovich..

I don't care how long ago it was,Corrales/Castillo has got to make the cut..

Dawson/Johnson 1

Hopkins/Pavlik

Any of Pac-man's fights..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.