Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: benard hopkins
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
hopkins interview

just watched this interview and thought it was interesting and figured i'd share it... some of you may have seen it all ready.. anyway let me know what you think about his views...
thehype
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fndz8glCVGE
Method
Not really sure what to make of anything. No new light really shed on anything, other than Adamek taking less than $200K for his next fight. Other than that, pretty plain vanilla questioning.

I lobbed in a question about his thyroid problem leading up to the Calzaghe fight...obviously it didn't make it in...but I haven't really figured out the ESPN boxing platform anyway, as far as chats, etc go.
Lil-lightsout
Got to respect Hopkins, he is super intelligent when it comes to the fight game. I liked what he said about Jermaine Taylor, spot on. Damn... if only Toney could have had some of Hopkins attributes.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 17 2009, 11:04 PM) *
Got to respect Hopkins, he is super intelligent when it comes to the fight game. I liked what he said about Jermaine Taylor, spot on. Damn... if only Toney could have had some of Hopkins attributes.

If only Toney had Hopkins discipline.
Spyder
QUOTE (3King3 @ May 17 2009, 11:40 PM) *

I prefer to picture Hopkins with Toney's discipline. laugh.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (3King3 @ May 17 2009, 11:40 PM) *

If only Toney had any discipline
King Eugene
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ May 18 2009, 08:21 PM) *
If only Toney had any discipline

LOL you right that. A modern day old school fighter with 0 discipline.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.