Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need someone with "coding/html" knowledge
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Byrd Man
okay so I have a blog site (link is in my sig).

I have a custom template that I found online. It's a really nice template and I'd like to keep it, but I have an issue. I just was given this sweet ass banner to put across the top (smaller version is in my sig), yet because of the custom template there is no longer a "header image" section for the Blog.

Normally I'd just go into the layout and click on HEADER IMAGE, load the image up, click "shrink to fit" and it'd be there at the top. But the custom template removed some things like that and the Nav Bar.

So I need to find someone who's spiffy with that HTML shit, where they can somehow insert some code to display my banner across the top of the blog. Basically covering up the brown area on the top of the page.

Is there anyone who is able to do this? The Blog code is "XML" whatever that means. Not sure if that's the same as HTML or similar or whatever. I'm a nerd, just not that kinda nerd.

Anyone able to help? I can send a text with the code for you to look at, as well as a link to the full size banner.
Byrd Man
NOBODY? You non-coding muhfuckas! lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.