Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Timothy Bradley vs. Joan Guzman
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Lil-lightsout
Excellent fight!!! Guzman is one of my favorite fighters, and I like Bradley alot too. This is a tough fight to pick, though I guess I would favor Bradley due to his activity. But I will be rooting for Joan, and will not be surprised to see him win.
Abraham P.
The fight I would like to see is Joan Vs Valero, I want to see if Valero has what it takes to be a good champion.
D-MARV
I hate this fight... Im a fan of both fighters.

It will be explosive... I'd favor Bradley at this point.
Lil-lightsout
Valero should prove himself a little more first IMO.

Demarv- "Explosive" is the perfect word in describing this fight.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Im looking forward to this fight definitely. Both fighters have good speed, and both have good skills as well. Bradley has been hot for the last year beating Witter and Holt. Guzman came in overweight against Campbell, but he's still a solid boxer. He uses really good movement, and I think that could be key in this fight. If Bradley can be effective in cutting the ring off, that will determine the fight. I think the first couple rounds will go to Guzman, using that speed and movement. However, as the rounds go on Bradley will cut the ring off. He's the bigger guy too, fighting at 140 for awhile. Guzman has been fighting at 130 and 135. Bradley's hand speed will have an effect on Guzman once he cuts the ring off and gets him on the ropes. I'll take Bradley by close decision in a solid fight. Good matchmaking here.
JLUVBABY
great fight.. too hard to call but if i had to pick i would go with bradley.. ud.. but guzman is a good solid fighter and might show to have the true goods in this fight as well.. justtoo hard to call this one.. i wouldnt bet on it thats for sure...lol
JD
Bradley takes over when Guzman fades.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JD @ May 21 2009, 10:10 PM) *

Freaking Guzman better not fade at 140 pounds! I also give Bradley a ton of credit for fighting Guzman, he could have taking an easier better known fighter.
D-MARV
QUOTE (JD @ May 21 2009, 10:10 PM) *

Exactly... I don't know if there is a more conditioned boxer than Bradley.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ May 21 2009, 11:26 PM) *
Exactly... I don't know if there is a more conditioned boxer than Bradley.

true that dmarv.. after absorbing the shot he took from holt in that first round and getting up to do what he did he is in fantastic condition.. most other fighters would have been done from that shot he took...
thehype
This fight is not signed...nor do I think it will even happen.

If I'm Bradley, I don't know why I'd even bother fighting Guzman.
Douchebag
That's what I was thinking Hype. Joan should work his way into the mix.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Kind of sucks the fight won't get made. I wouldn't mind seeing Guzman fight Campbell at 140, since neither have a belt and both couldn't make 135. They made the fight before, so maybe they could strike a deal again. Wonder where Bradley will go from here, but he's a good champ right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.