Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jason Litzau vs. Wilton Hilario - Press Conference Fight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
CoryR
Jason Litzau 24-2 will be taking on Wilton Hilario 11-0-1 in a 10 round featherweight fight for supremacy among featherweights in Minnesota. Hilario is coming off of a five round destruction of Litzau's younger brother Allen this past April. Jason appeared on the same card getting a win in his first fight since losing a title fight to Robert Guerrero.

Things got a bit physical at the press conference yesterday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB-WKuzBDNw
thehype
Hey...what's up Cory...where you been hiding?
JLUVBABY
im interested in seeing this fight.. will it be televised?
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Hey what's up Cory, thanks for posting the video on the board. I saw it on the MNboxing forum earlier, and was gonna post it here, but had to get back to work. Really looking forward to seeing this fight, and will be getting back from Florida that day at 4. I think Jay will be a bit too much at this point, but you never know. One shot could change everything. I see Litzau using those skills, and taking the early rounds. I think Hilario will come on late, but Litzau should win a comfortable decision, around like 98-92.
CoryR
Hey Ben!

Long time! Just been hanging out on the Minnesota scene (pretty good place to go unnoticed) and catching the occassional big fight in Las Vegas......Site looks great man! Keep doing your thing!

Kyle, I pretty much agree my friend. We'll see you at the fight!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.