Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dibella inks ishe smith
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
du365
I just read the news....Lou can get Ishe the right fights, 154 division is now on notice....Ishe is back.
Lil-lightsout
laugh.gif Where exactly was he before?
rusty_trombone
Man, Lou must be hurting for fighters.
thehype
Who is this Izzy chick you're talking about?

laugh.gif
JLUVBABY
ishe smith aint shit.. i hope he gets busted up again.. he is a waste of what should have been a descent fighter...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 28 2009, 11:20 PM) *

Repairing all the mirrors his wife has looked in at home.
Fitz
Someone should make a thread for things like this that aren't probably thread worthy. You know, Ishe, Mora type of news. I'm sure it would save some bandwidth as well hype. laugh.gif
Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 28 2009, 07:19 PM) *
Someone should make a thread for things like this that aren't probably thread worthy. You know, Ishe, Mora type of news. I'm sure it would save some bandwidth as well hype. laugh.gif

Isn't there already a website with useless info of fighters nobody cares about?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 28 2009, 08:21 PM) *
Isn't there already a website with useless info of fighters nobody cares about?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif OUCH!!!!
STEVENSKI
I heard the owner runs it out of his mothers basement & has a used slurpee machine for sale. I also heard he pays really well through pay pal & custs his staff in on any memberships they generate.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 28 2009, 06:20 PM) *

Thats exactly what I was thinking
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

On a more serious note though, I cat I really would've like to see more of is the dark skinned dude off the first Contender series that would never look at a fighter until the bell rung. He had a wife and child and ended up committing suicide after he lost. I cant remember his name but I like his style. Hell I actually think he fought Ish if I'm not mistaken.
STEVENSKI
From memory he was a much smaller fighter than the others in that series.
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 28 2009, 09:12 PM) *
From memory he was a much smaller fighter than the others in that series.

Yea he was but he fought with mad heart though.
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 28 2009, 03:19 PM) *

I was thinking the same thing. What a waste of a thread. Ishe Smith is a good sparring partner and that's it.
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (3King3 @ May 28 2009, 05:35 PM) *
Yea he was but he fought with mad heart though.

He wasnt the small man of the contender, it was Gomez and a couple others. He was just as big as everyone on that show, anyways he was one of the most hyped going in with Manfredo and also the biggest disappointment.
King Eugene
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ May 28 2009, 10:51 PM) *
He wasnt the small man of the contender, it was Gomez and a couple others. He was just as big as everyone on that show, anyways he was one of the most hyped going in with Manfredo and also the biggest disappointment.

What was his name?
JonnyBlaze
Manfredo has surprised me since the show..I never saw him as a guy with a lot of power on the show but he has been knockin dudes out since..The Calzaghe fight must have been the most embarrassing moment of his life though!!hahahaha..
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (3King3 @ May 28 2009, 10:04 PM) *
What was his name?

the guys name that killed himself was Najai Turpin...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.