Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE BERTO BASH BUS
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
The CEO
This motherfucker deserves it....he should have had point deductions for his open handed backhands and holding WELL before the 6th round....

Reply in this thread for Membership....
EirbinX
lmfao...i want to see him lose as much as C.E.O.
kingknockout
i dont like him like i use to lol
The CEO
thehype and Romulus9 joined in chat right now....

and got you down, Eirbin....and he will.

Berto cheats and doesn't have what it takes.....he WILL go to sleep. Guaranteed.

The CEO
QUOTE (kingknockout @ May 31 2009, 12:43 AM) *
i dont like him like i use to lol

Are you in or out then?
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 30 2009, 11:27 PM) *
This motherfucker deserves it....he should have had point deductions for his open handed backhands and holding WELL before the 6th round....

Count me in CEO.

Thats just what the sport doesn't need another f*cking John Ruiz.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 31 2009, 12:45 AM) *
he WILL go to sleep. Guaranteed.

Yeah...he is going to sleep good tonight with his fat HBO check and his Championship belt on his dresser. But that will be after some hot chick(s) does crazy sexual stuff with him. laugh.gif

I too was frustrated with his style tonight, but I am not ready join your Bash Bus yet. Let me see after his next fight. Shit...you probably would not accept my application anyway. laugh.gif Citing "borderline retarded picks",lol.

Seriously though...Berto will get KO'd in the near future.

The CEO
Check this out....I was watching the fights with my woman tonight...this is how shitty Berto is....she tells me, "You should create one of those Hate groups for that Berto guy..."....lol

Seriously...talkin' bout Urango needs to move back down...that they're sharks in Welter....he shouldn't be speakin' on that....the bitch sounds like Monica Seles takin' a dick when he throws punches....

The CEO
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 31 2009, 01:05 AM) *
Yeah...he is going to sleep good tonight with his fat HBO check and his Championship belt on his dresser. But that will be after some hot chick(s) does crazy sexual stuff with him. laugh.gif

I too was frustrated with his style tonight, but I am not ready join your Bash Bus yet. Let me see after his next fight. Shit...you probably would not accept my application anyway. laugh.gif Citing "borderline retarded picks",lol.

Seriously though...Berto will get KO'd in the near future.

Yes...he is DESTINED to get knocked out.

and the only reason I would be hesitant to put you down is that you flip flopped and started defending Hatton....Haters on my vehicles have to be loyal to The Cause....

Did you ever consider you were making bad picks due to bad Karma for that decision?...lol....if you think about it...it was like your picks REALLY went south after you did that shit...

and you're on, bazooka....welcome aboard!
provo
I say once cotto gets by clottey he should go after berto, I think he would destroy berto then he would be the man at welterweight...
FUK SSM...lol
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 31 2009, 01:15 AM) *
Did you ever consider you were making bad picks due to bad Karma for that decision?...lol....if you think about it...it was like your picks REALLY went south after you did that shit...

LMFAO!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Had to read that twice to get that.
The CEO
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 31 2009, 01:26 AM) *
LMFAO!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Had to read that twice to get that.

biggrin.gif

To kingknockout, provo, and anyone else who posts in this thread....make sure to make it clear if you wanna be on The Bus or not....like L-L did....
thehype
QUOTE (provo @ May 31 2009, 01:25 AM) *
I say once cotto gets by clottey he should go after berto, I think he would destroy berto then he would be the man at welterweight...
FUK SSM...lol

I don't even think he needs to fight him...why waste his time? He'll lose to someone with far less skills than Cotto.

I actually prefer for PWill to come back down to 147 and PUNISH him!
STEVENSKI
Don't know the cat & don't care. Add me CEO us boyz gotta keep the hate flowin like beer at a pub on St paddys day. Smooth & strong.
Keith
i dont think berto can help it. i hate watching him fight. i want to root for him but cant. he doesnt seem to have much sting in his puches. i dont think he can help the holding clutching grabbing routine. his dad was an mma/kickboxer and owns a gym for that. he raised berto in that environment. berto naturally wants to clutch and grab as those sports do.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Man, add me to this shit. I remember watching him in Dec. 06, and I liked him cause he had a ton of speed and was a good fighter. Now he just runs and holds all the damn time. The ref needs to take control and not let him hold like that. Also, wtf happened to giving Louie Collazo a rematch. Collazo will beat that ass AGAIN if they fought, and show Berto that he aint no monster in the welteweight division.
Douchebag
I've been saying it for a LONG time. Berto is going to end up on someones highlight reel.
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 31 2009, 08:38 AM) *
Don't know the cat & don't care. Add me CEO us boyz gotta keep the hate flowin like beer at a pub on St paddys day. Smooth & strong.

laugh.gif

You know it....I've been wanting to start another one for a while now....and this guy is a perfect candidate......the way he fights....his arrogant attitude......the suspect chin...HBO pushing his overrated ass...

He's met all the requirements, and I am personally guaranteeing our success.

QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ May 31 2009, 09:47 AM) *
Man, add me to this shit. I remember watching him in Dec. 06, and I liked him cause he had a ton of speed and was a good fighter. Now he just runs and holds all the damn time. The ref needs to take control and not let him hold like that. Also, wtf happened to giving Louie Collazo a rematch. Collazo will beat that ass AGAIN if they fought, and show Berto that he aint no monster in the welteweight division.

Excellent post all around.......he SHOULD have been fighting Collazo last night...

QUOTE (keith @ May 31 2009, 09:05 AM) *
i dont think berto can help it. i hate watching him fight. i want to root for him but cant. he doesnt seem to have much sting in his puches. i dont think he can help the holding clutching grabbing routine. his dad was an mma/kickboxer and owns a gym for that. he raised berto in that environment. berto naturally wants to clutch and grab as those sports do.

and that's why he throws so fast....his hands are open in his gloves and/or he backhands....looks and sounds like he's trying to score a point in a Karate match half the time....

and are you wanting to get on The Bus and bash him or not?

QUOTE (The Conscience @ May 31 2009, 10:07 AM) *
I've been saying it for a LONG time. Berto is going to end up on someones highlight reel.

Same here....he's gonna be one of those guys who stays in The TRUE Elite's shadows....you wantin' on?

Note: If people keep posting in here without clarifying they want Membership or not....I will add you without your consent....
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The Conscience @ May 31 2009, 09:07 AM) *

i've always felt like his chin cant be too fqar from his brothers.. noone just hasnt really touched it right yet but you can just tell the second a good puncher connects just right he's going to sleep... that could have been mosely last night.. had to throw that in there...lol..
Keith
[quote name='The C.E.O.' date='May 31 2009, 10:58 AM' post='438774']
laugh.gif

and that's why he throws so fast....his hands are open in his gloves and/or he backhands....looks and sounds like he's trying to score a point in a Karate match half the time....

i teach at a middle school. berto reminds me of the fights i see in the hallway. two 13 yr old boys trying their best not look like a bitch.
Vodoo
I'll hop on board. Although I won't penalize the guy for excessive holding in one fight, I don't like the fact that he claims to be a champion but also too green to face the elite guys. He's hijacking that belt. Also I don't like how limited he is as a fighter.
Lil-lightsout

i teach at a middle school. berto reminds me of the fights i see in the hallway. two 13 yr old boys trying their best not look like a bitch.
[/quote]

You still need to answer the question? laugh.gif
Keith
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 31 2009, 01:03 PM) *

You still need to answer the question? laugh.gif

ya. i'll buy a ticket.
The CEO
I made this rule because of Mean Mister Mustard....he likes to make shit difficult for all my Hate Wagons and Dumps....like obviously Hating on a fighter in threads like this....I'll put his name down...and then he says.."Why did you add me?"....lol....he gets off on doing that shit...lol

JLUVBABY, keith, and Vodoo have all been added....still waiting on clarfications from kingknockout and provo...I will give them until the end of the night...if they don't show up...they'll be added.....

and remember....you have to have your signatures turned on in your options to see The BBB and who's on it.....
Douchebag
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 31 2009, 12:53 PM) *
I made this rule because of Mean Mister Mustard....he likes to make shit difficult for all my Hate Wagons and Dumps....like obviously Hating on a fighter in threads like this....I'll put his name down...and then he says.."Why did you add me?"....lol....he gets off on doing that shit...lol

JLUVBABY, keith, and Vodoo have all been added....still waiting on clarfications from kingknockout and provo...I will give them until the end of the night...if they don't show up...they'll be added.....

and remember....you have to have your signatures turned on in your options to see The BBB and who's on it.....

Yeah put me on that shit.
JLUVBABY
guys i cant put my signature on this hate wagon (berto)... i need to see him in his next fight before i start hating the guy.. i was thinking last night watching the fight that their styles just didnt match up very well to make it a good fight and even if you want to say he held too much urango didnt do much to stop it... urango could have done a lot more to make that a better fight himself... i will give berto one thing he was willing to fight mosely and mosely backed out of the fight so on that alone i cant just hate the guy just yet... in the future win or lose once he is in with the elite i think he will be fun to watch.. so on that note alone i cant put my sig. on the hate wagon just yet.. i want to see who they're looking at for his next fight as well.... that will have a lot to say about what they think about his chances in the division...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 31 2009, 12:53 PM) *

ceo dont add me just yet.. i wanna see who they are looking for him to fight next... dont forget they tried to get mosely for last night and mosely turned that down so i dont think they are triing to protect him... i think its a little premature.. yeah i think his chin is very suspect like his brothers but i cant hate him if he is legitamately triing to make good fights and the guys back out on him...

hey by the way i pre ordered fnr4 the other day and got the demo and i must say its looking good... i pick the game up july 1st from game stop and imma reward myself with ufc undisputed next... i've looked it up and it looks like its gonna be fun too.. they need to make a game that has the guys from the other organizations too tho..imo... looking forward to linking up with you.. my wireless modem should be here in a few weeks...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Vodoo @ May 31 2009, 11:59 AM) *
I'll hop on board. Although I won't penalize the guy for excessive holding in one fight, I don't like the fact that he claims to be a champion but also too green to face the elite guys. He's hijacking that belt. Also I don't like how limited he is as a fighter.

not true voodoo mosely turned that fight down... he tried to get mosely thats not hijacking the title... and if he is as li9mited as you think he is he wont be on top long anyway... the division is too deep and its not like he's running... again i say styles makes fights and i think urango and his style just didnt match up very well and that could be partly cuzz urango especially early didnt do very much as far as offense...
happygocampy
Sign me up!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 31 2009, 04:10 PM) *
not true voodoo mosely turned that fight down... he tried to get mosely thats not hijacking the title... and if he is as li9mited as you think he is he wont be on top long anyway... the division is too deep and its not like he's running... again i say styles makes fights and i think urango and his style just didnt match up very well and that could be partly cuzz urango especially early didnt do very much as far as offense...

Damn, you going out of your way to rip on Shane alot lately in alot of your posts,lol. Sure I wish Mosley would have fought Berto too, but I understand his position. He has been in the game a long time and fought a ton of tough fighters, and at 38 I will wait to see what his next move is.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 31 2009, 03:23 PM) *
Damn, you going out of your way to rip on Shane alot lately in alot of your posts,lol. Sure I wish Mosley would have fought Berto too, but I understand his position. He has been in the game a long time and fought a ton of tough fighters, and at 38 I will wait to see what his next move is.

lightout i'm just calling it like i'm seeing it... i look at it like this take a fighter like hopkins that really didnt get the admiration he deserved till late in his career, and he deserved p4p rankings years before he fought trinidad... he was around 38 or so... it just happens like that... but hopkins made the fights he needed and even took short money sometimes late in his career when he should have been retired from the sport and now is damn near a house hold name.. people know bernard hopkins cuzz he made fights, and i will say again late in his career after 40 so to say shane is 38 in todays boxing is really not saying too much... to be the man you got to put in the work... and fact is mosely is a great fighter no doubt bout it but the public dont know the guy... he's not a ticket seller.. but his mindset is of that of a full fledge superstar... he's talking like a dela hoya and he's not that... pac and mayweather or not even dela hoyas as far as ticket sales are concerned.... my point is is if you are going to be a fighter fight.... if not get out the game... he (mosely) had a chance to pick up somemore bargain power last night and opted out... i'm not hating mosely i am hating the way he is going about triing to make the big fights... you cant just say i want top gun number 1 or number 2 and not have bargaining power... boxing is a buisness and the fights that make the most money usually wind up getting made... after mayweather scrapes off the rust with marquez i am almost willing to bet he fights pac unless cotto gets by clottey and he will have his hands full all night long in that one... even if cotto beats clottey the public wants that fight (pac and mayweather) and it seems the pac camp is wanting it too... like i said mosely will be lucky to have a fight by the end of the year with the mentality he has lately... what will he do fight cotto and get beat again or if he loses clottey a guy that lost his last fight?...
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 31 2009, 04:39 PM) *
lightout i'm just calling it like i'm seeing it... i look at it like this take a fighter like hopkins that really didnt get the admiration he deserved till late in his career, and he deserved p4p rankings years before he fought trinidad... he was around 38 or so... it just happens like that... but hopkins made the fights he needed and even took short money sometimes late in his career when he should have been retired from the sport and now is damn near a house hold name.. people know bernard hopkins cuzz he made fights, and i will say again late in his career after 40 so to say shane is 38 in todays boxing is really not saying too much... to be the man you got to put in the work... and fact is mosely is a great fighter no doubt bout it but the public dont know the guy... he's not a ticket seller.. but his mindset is of that of a full fledge superstar... he's talking like a dela hoya and he's not that... pac and mayweather or not even dela hoyas as far as ticket sales are concerned.... my point is is if you are going to be a fighter fight.... if not get out the game... he (mosely) had a chance to pick up somemore bargain power last night and opted out... i'm not hating mosely i am hating the way he is going about triing to make the big fights... you cant just say i want top gun number 1 or number 2 and not have bargaining power... boxing is a buisness and the fights that make the most money usually wind up getting made... after mayweather scrapes off the rust with marquez i am almost willing to bet he fights pac unless cotto gets by clottey and he will have his hands full all night long in that one... even if cotto beats clottey the public wants that fight (pac and mayweather) and it seems the pac camp is wanting it too... like i said mosely will be lucky to have a fight by the end of the year with the mentality he has lately... what will he do fight cotto and get beat again or if he loses clottey a guy that lost his last fight?...

Atleast you are stating your reasons, and by judging by your posts(content, not count), I know you are very knowledgeable. And it is your right to feel that way, but I do not agree with it all.

You can not compare Hopkins to Shane, cause then you need to compare every other champion to Hopkins. All I am saying is I could name quite a few other champions who did not have the level of competition that Shane fought. You just seem to be focusing everything on Shane.

Shane took on the undefeated and avoided Forrest at welterweight twice.
Shane took on Winky twice at 154, while Winky was unbeaten for over 4 years, in fact his loss in 99 to Vargas was very questionable.
Shane's last 4 fights were against Collazo,Cotto,Mayorga, and Margarito. Those are pretty impressive to me, Mayorga was the least impressive though he still can punch and is very awkward.

As far as stating Mosley is not known. All I can say is I was at Mosley-Diaz at MSG, and it was pretty packed from what I remember. And nobody came to see Diaz,lol. I was at Mosley-Forrest I at MSG, and that place was packed too, and again who the heck knew Forrest at the time besides hard core fans? His fight with Cotto, was packed as well, but I know Cotto is huge with the PR fans. Look what Mosley-Margarito did!!! Alot more people know Mosley than you think. Shit... Hopkins had a sparse crowd in his own damn backyard against Haakar,lol.

Shane has paid his dues IMO, and I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Also, I can name many other fighters who made way worse decisions for the fans by making great fights.
Lil-lightsout
hahahahahaha!!! Just realized this is the Berto Bash thread that got derailed!!! Man... CEO is gonna be pissed when he checks back in and see's a bunch posts about the number 1 P4P fighter in Mosley. thumbsup_anim.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 31 2009, 04:13 PM) *
Atleast you are stating your reasons, and by judging by your posts(content, not count), I know you are very knowledgeable. And it is your right to feel that way, but I do not agree with it all.

You can not compare Hopkins to Shane, cause then you need to compare every other champion to Hopkins. All I am saying is I could name quite a few other champions who did not have the level of competition that Shane fought. You just seem to be focusing everything on Shane.

Shane took on the undefeated and avoided Forrest at welterweight twice.
Shane took on Winky twice at 154, while Winky was unbeaten for over 4 years, in fact his loss in 99 to Vargas was very questionable.
Shane's last 4 fights were against Collazo,Cotto,Mayorga, and Margarito. Those are pretty impressive to me, Mayorga was the least impressive though he still can punch and is very awkward.

As far as stating Mosley is not known. All I can say is I was at Mosley-Diaz at MSG, and it was pretty packed from what I remember. And nobody came to see Diaz,lol. I was at Mosley-Forrest I at MSG, and that place was packed too, and again who the heck knew Forrest at the time besides hard core fans? His fight with Cotto, was packed as well, but I know Cotto is huge with the PR fans. Look what Mosley-Margarito did!!! Alot more people know Mosley than you think. Shit... Hopkins had a sparse crowd in his own damn backyard against Haakar,lol.

Shane has paid his dues IMO, and I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Also, I can name many other fighters who made way worse decisions for the fans by making great fights.

i'm comparing shane to hopkins because like hopkins he is in a position late in his career to put that exclamation on his career and now wants to cherry pick... hopkins is cherry picking now but he is what 44 going on 45.. sumthin like that.. at 38 hopkins was taking on all comers and proving his point that he was the goods and laughing at a lot of naysayers...

as far as who shows up to see mosely or who ever it is fighting if its a quality fight the hard core fans will come out and will bring a few casual fans with them... i've been to most of juan diazs big fights in houston and they have all been packed and i know most of them are hard core fans their to see the baby bull tho i was surprised for the diaz marquez fight the majority of the fans where there to see marquez... that surprised me that the hispanic crowd in and from houston was there to see marquez... they went crazy for that guy at the weigh in.. you would have thought it was elvis... when i say is not a ticket seller i mean shane is not a fighter that is going to bring in high ppv numbers... people are going to show up to see him live if its a quality fight but a small percentage of average joes know shane mosely... when i say average joe i'm talking bout the guys having barbershop lingo that dont know half of what they are talkking about but they know the names... right now when people talk boxing on the street 2 names come up... pacman and mayweather... thats the fight people want to see... shane is not even in the equation...

before someone calls me a shane hater again i want to say again in a diffrent thread shane deserves to be a much bigger star than what he is... for what ever reason he is not.. be it marketing or whatever... but it is my opinion that for him to get to where he wants to be he cant turn down fights like berto that potentially gives him another belt to negotiate with... that is my opinion...
iron_mike
I never thought he was anything special, just a faster, jeff lacy looking ww. He comes off as an arrogant moron in the Ring, I changed the channel and watched Death Wish last night, VERY boring and adds nothing to the ww division
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (iron_mike @ May 31 2009, 04:37 PM) *
I never thought he was anything special, just a faster, jeff lacy looking ww. He comes off as an arrogant moron in the Ring, I changed the channel and watched Death Wish last night, VERY boring and adds nothing to the ww division

dammit i hate it i missed death wish.. i want to get it on dvr and put it on dvd. what channel did that come on iron mike?....
iron_mike
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 31 2009, 05:49 PM) *
dammit i hate it i missed death wish.. i want to get it on dvr and put it on dvd. what channel did that come on iron mike?....

It was a whole 'anti-hero' marathon on AMC- there was Death Wish I and III, Dirty Harry, Escape from Alcatraz, a few others
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (iron_mike @ May 31 2009, 05:37 PM) *
It was a whole 'anti-hero' marathon on AMC- there was Death Wish I and III, Dirty Harry, Escape from Alcatraz, a few others

escape from alcatraz is a good one too...lol.... imma have to check out amc... maybe they'll reshow them...
iron_mike
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 31 2009, 06:44 PM) *
escape from alcatraz is a good one too...lol.... imma have to check out amc... maybe they'll reshow them...

They're showing Dirty Harry right now then the Fugitive, all good movies I've seen at least 10x and still more exciting than watching boring ass berto
The CEO
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 31 2009, 04:00 PM) *
ceo dont add me just yet.. i wanna see who they are looking for him to fight next... dont forget they tried to get mosely for last night and mosely turned that down so i dont think they are triing to protect him... i think its a little premature.. yeah i think his chin is very suspect like his brothers but i cant hate him if he is legitamately triing to make good fights and the guys back out on him...

hey by the way i pre ordered fnr4 the other day and got the demo and i must say its looking good... i pick the game up july 1st from game stop and imma reward myself with ufc undisputed next... i've looked it up and it looks like its gonna be fun too.. they need to make a game that has the guys from the other organizations too tho..imo... looking forward to linking up with you.. my wireless modem should be here in a few weeks...

I think you're making excuses NOT to Hate him and denying yourself the opportunity to be a part of a very satisying venture.......but I went ahead and took your name off because of your formal request....

I'll be out of town from June 6th-21st...which means I should be back when you're gettin' your modem....we'll get down with some UFC if you got it....thumbsup_anim.gif

QUOTE (The Conscience @ May 31 2009, 02:04 PM) *
Yeah put me on that shit.

QUOTE (happygocampy @ May 31 2009, 04:10 PM) *
Sign me up!

QUOTE (iron_mike @ May 31 2009, 05:37 PM) *

The Conscience, happygocampy, and iron_mike have all been added.....all of you have done the right thing, and I'm proud to have you with us....

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 31 2009, 05:19 PM) *
hahahahahaha!!! Just realized this is the Berto Bash thread that got derailed!!! Man... CEO is gonna be pissed when he checks back in and see's a bunch posts about the number 1 P4P fighter in Mosley. thumbsup_anim.gif

laugh.gif...I don't care about that kinda crap...my Hate Wagons, Dumps, this Bus, and their threads are created to bring the people and the board together....where we can talk about anything and Hate THE FUCK outta someone who deserves it at the same time......PLUS....I thought you knew....I LIKE Mosley...so much so I don't want him to fight Mayweather....because Mayweather WILL notch him...and that's not fair....this being the twilight of Mosley's career and all...
E.C.LEGEND
Is it to late to join the hate wagon? If not count me in. For someone to have a lot of speed he sure as hell doesn't use it, he try's to fight like a power puncher without the power to me...thats my opinion. I like to see fast people throwing amazing combos not 1,2, clinches. lol
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 31 2009, 05:54 PM) *
I think you're making excuses NOT to Hate him and denying yourself the opportunity to be a part of a very satisying venture.......but I went ahead and took your name off because of your formal request....

I'll be out of town from June 6th-21st...which means I should be back when you're gettin' your modem....we'll get down with some UFC if you got it....thumbsup_anim.gif

naw ceo i just know he tried to make the mosely fight.. right or wrong?.... mosely backed out for what ever reason... he wound up fighting urango... he beat him.. it was ugly but he got the win... i want to see what he does next... if he's in with a solid welterweight contender like a collazo rematch or someone of his ilk then i will give him a pass.. if he fights another 140 lber. or a gomez type fighter then yes put me on the list... i think we will see him try to fight a good fighter though... as long as he test himself win or lose i dont care i cant hate him if he test himself and lose as long as he dont cry afterwards...lol.... i will give him a pass here because he tried to make a big fight and it didnt go through.. he gets no more passes tho... just something tells me he will be fun to watch and his deficiences is what is gonna make him such a fun fighter to watch, i think...

looking forward to the online play.. we gonna get it on cuzz our fighters dont get along...lol
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ May 31 2009, 08:30 PM) *
Is it to late to join the hate wagon? If not count me in. For someone to have a lot of speed he sure as hell doesn't use it, he try's to fight like a power puncher without the power to me...thats my opinion. I like to see fast people throwing amazing combos not 1,2, clinches. lol

Nice observation. You are right, he does like load up alot and then clinch. He should be throwing way more controlled fast combos with his speed. He would be way more effective and fan friendly with that style.
The CEO
QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ May 31 2009, 08:30 PM) *

The only time it's too late to get on this thing is after Berto gets Owned....

Welcome...your presence is appreciated.

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 31 2009, 08:35 PM) *
naw ceo i just know he tried to make the mosely fight.. right or wrong?.... mosely backed out for what ever reason... he wound up fighting urango... he beat him.. it was ugly but he got the win... i want to see what he does next... if he's in with a solid welterweight contender like a collazo rematch or someone of his ilk then i will give him a pass.. if he fights another 140 lber. or a gomez type fighter then yes put me on the list... i think we will see him try to fight a good fighter though... as long as he test himself win or lose i dont care i cant hate him if he test himself and lose as long as he dont cry afterwards...lol.... i will give him a pass here because he tried to make a big fight and it didnt go through.. he gets no more passes tho... just something tells me he will be fun to watch and his deficiences is what is gonna make him such a fun fighter to watch, i think...

looking forward to the online play.. we gonna get it on cuzz our fighters dont get along...lol

laugh.gif

Ok....since you said that...I'm gonna have to beat your Anderson Silva with my Chris Leben.

That's one of the many reasons to hate him....he SHOULD have been rematching Collazo last night...but no....he took on a Urango....you know who else fought a Urango?...Slick Rick Hatton....who ALSO fought Collazo and didn't rematch him...

Why?...because they're both bitches who are/were waiting for the opportunity to sell their 0....
Romulus9
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 31 2009, 09:13 PM) *
That's one of the many reasons to hate him....he SHOULD have been rematching Collazo last night...but no....he took on a Urango....you know who else fought a Urango?...Slick Rick Hatton....who ALSO fought Collazo and didn't rematch him...

Why?...because they're both bitches who are/were waiting for the opportunity to sell their 0....

This is all just setting up a Berto-Hatton clash in England, in front of 60K seriously bored people. Hopefully it'll be on PPV so we can see a card with fewer buys than Camacho-Campas.
The CEO
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ May 31 2009, 09:56 PM) *
This is all just setting up a Berto-Hatton clash in England, in front of 60K seriously bored people. Hopefully it'll be on PPV so we can see a card with fewer buys than Camacho-Campas.

Really though....those two are birds of a feather...Berto is the African-American or Haitian version of Hatton as far as I'm concerned...
EirbinX
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 31 2009, 01:03 AM) *
Count me in CEO.

Thats just what the sport doesn't need another f*cking John Ruiz.

you read my mind
kingknockout
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 31 2009, 12:47 AM) *
Are you in or out then?

im in lol
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 31 2009, 08:13 PM) *
The only time it's too late to get on this thing is after Berto gets Owned....

Welcome...your presence is appreciated.

laugh.gif

Ok....since you said that...I'm gonna have to beat your Anderson Silva with my Chris Leben.

thats just it ceo i am not sure berto is looking to sale his unbeaten record and title.. i think he feels he is the goods... lou bibella might be thinking diffrent but i dont think berto feels that way... dont know if you have noticed but dibella has a history of throwing his fighters to the wolves... but i dont think that is bertos frame of mind.. that might be what it turns out to be but i dont think berto is on that same program... we'll see...

and o nthe game i think i wanna use hammil.. if he's on there..
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 30 2009, 11:27 PM) *

Add my name to the list...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.