Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what does your user name mean?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Lil-lightsout
So there are a few that I was curious about, and always wanted to ask. Mine is obviously after James Toney, which I am sure everyone knows. But I will name a few off the top of my head I was curious about, and anyone else please explain there's too.

Fitz- Your real name?
Method- ???
JD- nickname or initials?
3King3- WTF?
JonnyBLAZE- the blaze part?
BGV2- Big George version two?
Jluvbaby- is your real name Jeramiah, but this sounds cooler, street name?
Jack 1000- 1000?
Sugar Q- ???
Torvix2000- no idea.
KookedKrack-I am no drug user, but is that for cooking crack? laugh.gif
Mean Mistard Mustard- guy from clue? dntknw.gif
EpTXChamp- texas champ I got, Ep?
dbdbdb-no clue?
MarzB- only thing I could figure is you could not spell Floyd???
Stevenski- Is your real name Steven? Cause I will stop calling you it is it is not.
Big Slim- Ain't that an oxymoron? You are a big dude?
Hype- you related to fighthype?
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 31 2009, 05:28 PM) *
So there are a few that I was curious about, and always wanted to ask. Mine is obviously after James Toney, which I am sure everyone knows. But I will name a few off the top of my head I was curious about, and anyone else please explain there's too.

Fitz- Your real name?
Method- ???
3King3- WTF?
Jack 1000- 1000?
Sugar Q- ???
Torvix2000- no idea.
dbdbdb-no clue?
Stevenski- Is your real name Steven? Cause I will stop calling you it is it is not.

Well my real name is Jon Blaeser(Blazer)..My dad has always called me Jonny since I was a little kid..The Blaze part is just short for Blaeser..Some people only know me as Jonny Blaze..I remember when I would wear Jonny Blaze shirts in 8th grade everyone thought I was getting my clothes custom made..hahahaha..When they'd ask me if they were,I mess with em and just say yup!!

If ya think Blaze is for smoking weed,it's not..Although I did used to smoke a lot of weed..I haven't in 2 years though..
STEVENSKI
It is a version of my surname that I adapted for a video game Operation Flashpoint years ago. We all had to take on a Russian sounding name & mine was Stevenski. So Stevens became Stevenski. I have one of those names tattooed on my arm can you guess which.

I would be interested in where the "Fitz" comes from.
Fitz
My name is actually really boring, it's a nickname that most of my mates call me by. But like I said, the story on how I got that name isn't that interesting or funny at all, like most stories are on how they got there nick.
My name is Pat, I remember in like year 7 or 8 we were in class and a guys name in a story was something Fitzpatrick, then someone just started calling me Fitz, and it just stuck. Pretty boring.
Lil-lightsout
Thanks guys for the background on the names so far. All very interesting to me, I sure hope some more chime in. My name is Derek btw. I always liked a few fighters coming up, but Toney caught my eye in 89 on USA TNF. I then became his biggest fan watching his spectacular come from behind KO of Nunn in his backyard.
STEVENSKI
You know why they call Toney "lights out"? because when he gets into bed with Strippers he does not want them feeling inadequate because he has a chest bigger than their 40EEE implants.

He also got the nickname because when he hits a buffet it is lights out for the owner as the owner needs overdraft to meet the bill.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 31 2009, 09:05 PM) *
You know why they call Toney "lights out"? because when he gets into bed with Strippers he does not want them feeling inadequate because he has a chest bigger than their 40EEE implants.

He also got the nickname because when he hits a buffet it is lights out for the owner as the owner needs overdraft to meet the bill.

LOL. I could have sworn he got his name from knocking out fools!
Big Slim Sweet
Not much to my name either. I used to go by Sweetness for Walter Payton. That was just a name I would use for football pools, message boards, etc. Then there was that day a few years ago when for whatever reason posters couldn't log on to boxingtalk using their previous names anymore. I probably had some boxing I really wanted to talk about, so instead of thinking about it for long, I was like, 'Eh. Fuck it. Big Slim'.

As for how Big Slim came to mind exactly, I guess 'Big' cause I'm a pretty big dude., around 6'2", 230, so my friends often call me Big Joe. And homeless dudes on the street will yell out 'Hey big man!' when they want my attention. The Slim part came about I suppose from when I read "On the Road" in college and liked how he would nickname drifters he came across by their home cities followed by Slim, like Montana Slim. It's just one of those old fashioned type nicknames I get a kick out of.

Honestly I wish I'd thought about it some more and come up with something a little better. But I feel like for better or worse I'm stuck with it now as it's who I am here and wouldn't want to have to start over.
STEVENSKI
Hype could change your name if you like. He has teh power to change the world you know & heal sickness with his tears. Hype is extremely powerful indeed.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 1 2009, 08:56 PM) *
LOL. I could have sworn he got his name from knocking out fools!

You ever see a buffet owner after Toney puts some moves on the buffet? It is not pretty the way they collapse.
Lil-lightsout
Thanks Slim. My one close friend, who we went to Jr. High together, was the biggest Payton fan. Man, we used to argue over who was better between Payton and Dorsett and Warner. He signed my yearbooks saying "sweetness" as his middle name.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 1 2009, 07:07 PM) *
You ever see a buffet owner after Toney puts some moves on the buffet? It is not pretty the way they collapse.

Yeah... but thats probably only when he is not training for fights. He stays away from buffet's during training, as you can tell by his sculpted body,lol.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 1 2009, 11:16 PM) *
Yeah... but thats probably only when he is not training for fights. He stays away from buffet's during training, as you can tell by his sculpted body,lol.

No he trains at the buffet. How do you think he learnt the angles, slips & feints?

He angles up, slips between other patrons feints at the brisket but gets the shrimps. The man is a master & the fact that he can do it 20 or 30 times a night shows incredible stamina.

JD
JD...just my initials.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 1 2009, 06:12 PM) *
Thanks Slim. My one close friend, who we went to Jr. High together, was the biggest Payton fan. Man, we used to argue over who was better between Payton and Dorsett and Warner. He signed my yearbooks saying "sweetness" as his middle name.

None of you guys are even from the Chi claimin to be sweetness..Find your own people!!hahahha..
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 1 2009, 07:33 PM) *
No he trains at the buffet. How do you think he learnt the angles, slips & feints?

He angles up, slips between other patrons feints at the brisket but gets the shrimps. The man is a master & the fact that he can do it 20 or 30 times a night shows incredible stamina.

LMAO. You think of this stuff off the top of your head? Where's the love at?

Thanks JD. Though not very exciting stuff,lol.

Jonny- Emmitt Smith baby!!! Who was that guy Smith surpassed as all-time leading rusher??? laugh.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 31 2009, 06:28 PM) *

Fitz- Your real name?
Method- ???
3King3- WTF?
Jack 1000- 1000?
Sugar Q- ???
Torvix2000- no idea.
dbdbdb-no clue?

how come you didn't ask me to explain mine?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 2 2009, 01:51 AM) *
LMAO. You think of this stuff off the top of your head? Where's the love at?

Of course I do. The love was left behind in the James Toney memorial Burger King drive thru with my whopper wrapper.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jun 1 2009, 08:53 PM) *
how come you didn't ask me to explain mine?

The crazy thing is I never really looked at your avatar clearly till now. Please indulge me why?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 1 2009, 09:15 PM) *
+5..........post whorin' it up in the house.

12,000+ posts for a reason,lol.
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 1 2009, 07:33 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
King Eugene
Well I was given mine for multiple reasons. 1. Playing video games, all of my profile names where Eugene (middle name). Hell we really only played two games and those where NCAA Football (Miami Hurricanes all day baby) and Fight Night. Basically I was the best in the neighborhood, we use to have tournaments but instead of betting money we use to bet nicknames so whoever won you was named King and whatever other name you went by. Welp King Eugene stuck for years. 3 is cause I was the third child and my college football number was 3. 2. Back at home I was crowned King of the court cause of my bball abilities.

So it just kind of stuck...hell now when we go out and my homeboys are introducing me to folks they say "yea and this is King." Kind of funny to me cause I'm not that arrogant at all. Well maybe a little cocky but not that much lol.
King Eugene
Well thats what he asked for
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 1 2009, 10:06 PM) *
Yes I know, it's why I gave mine as well.

I just wanted to call you Eugene.

Its cool, when females find out its my middle name they call me that all the time cool.gif

Some people do it to be funny but it really doesn't bother me at all.

I wonder would Hype change my screen name to King Eugene?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 2 2009, 03:17 AM) *
I wonder would Hype change my screen name to King Eugene?

You just gotta ask him. I hear he likes flattery so make sure you reinforce how good he is & everything he says is correct. Hype does not have opinions because opinions can be wrong but Hype is never wrong.
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 1 2009, 10:28 PM) *
You just gotta ask him. I hear he likes flattery so make sure you reinforce how good he is & everything he says is correct. Hype does not have opinions because opinions can be wrong but Hype is never wrong.

Damn do I need to bring my knee pads too? LOL

Its not that serious.
STEVENSKI
I'm just saying that Hype is a good guy & he will be happy to change your username if you ask him nicely.
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 1 2009, 10:48 PM) *
I'm just saying that Hype is a good guy & he will be happy to change your username if you ask him nicely.

I know man I'm just joking.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 1 2009, 10:11 PM) *
I know man I'm just joking.

Haha,so was Steve,Eugene..

That's actually a pretty sweet name..
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 1 2009, 11:37 PM) *
Haha,so was Steve,Eugene..

That's actually a pretty sweet name..

See Fitz I told you, once I tell girls my name they all want to say it. LMAO
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 1 2009, 09:56 PM) *
Well I was given mine for multiple reasons. 1. Playing video games, all of my profile names where Eugene (middle name). Hell we really only played two games and those where NCAA Football (Miami Hurricanes all day baby) and Fight Night. Basically I was the best in the neighborhood, we use to have tournaments but instead of betting money we use to bet nicknames so whoever won you was named King and whatever other name you went by. Welp King Eugene stuck for years. 3 is cause I was the third child and my college football number was 3. 2. Back at home I was crowned King of the court cause of my bball abilities.

So it just kind of stuck...hell now when we go out and my homeboys are introducing me to folks they say "yea and this is King." Kind of funny to me cause I'm not that arrogant at all. Well maybe a little cocky but not that much lol.

Good stuff. Just wondering why did you use your middle name as your profile and not your first name? Are you sure the 3 was not for 3rd string in football? laugh.gif Just kidding.

So you were King of video games, football, b-ball, and women. Yeah...you sound cocky to me,lol. Anything you suck at? I am pretty athletic in most all sports, but man I tried skiing once, what a disaster. I had like an 7-8 year old girl tell me I should get off the medium or whatever they call it slope, and stick to the beginner slopes,lol.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 2 2009, 05:20 AM) *

LOL. Jonny man up!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 2 2009, 12:29 AM) *
Yes there is.

Hint: I chose that pic of RJJ and his cock for a reason

laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well we already knew that, that's common knowledge around here.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 2 2009, 12:20 AM) *

Shit...prostitutes will tell you anything you want to hear. laugh.gif

Just messing with ya.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 2 2009, 12:23 AM) *
Good stuff. Just wondering why did you use your middle name as your profile and not your first name? Are you sure the 3 was not for 3rd string in football? laugh.gif Just kidding.

So you were King of video games, football, b-ball, and women. Yeah...you sound cocky to me,lol. Anything you suck at? I am pretty athletic in most all sports, but man I tried skiing once, what a disaster. I had like an 7-8 year old girl tell me I should get off the medium or whatever they call it slope, and stick to the beginner slopes,lol.

Man I honestly dont know why I used my middle name, nobody liked it though lol. You remember on the first day of school when the teacher does roll call and when they get to your name they'll ask you....is there another name you prefer to be called? I use to ask to be called Eugene and they would look at me, pause for a second, and then say...lets just stick with Ryan. LMAO It was all good though, I didn't mind. Hell all of my teammates just called me by my last name. Remember the first couple of days of camp everyone had their last names taped on the front of their helmets? Well thats where that came from. As far as third string? LOL.....right. I remember I played one year of JV football. When I first got there I was third string, by default I ended up starting the first game and started every game in HS since. College was a totally different story...that took some work but I was a starter midway through the year my redshirt sophmore year and was named team captain my Junior year.

I wasn't necessarily the King of video games but I just knew how to beat all the guys I played against on a regular basis. You know how it is when you play against the same people over and over. Well I was all state in football, basketball, and track my senior year. I was highly recruited in track in the 110 hurdles. Funny thing about that was, when I graduated HS I was 5'7" 139lbs. LMAO...a little fucker and those collegiate hurdles where a lot higher than HS hurdles. Well I turned down all of those offers cause believe it or not I hated training at the time. Well I hated running anyway. Was hoping my bball scholarship to UNCC would come through but I had a 5 game slump where I didn't score over 10 points in each game, so that offer was taken back. Well by then signing day had passed for football so I ended up at a small D2 school in Asheville, NC. Ended up working out pretty good though, I learned so much and I even gained 50 pounds my first year on their strength and conditioning progam. Got my degree and now I'm actually working a job that related to my Major.

One sport I absolutely suck at is Tennis! I mean I am pure shit when it comes to tennis...straight horrible. LOL I had to take tennis as a rec class in college and for our final we had to play a tournament. I lost all 5 of my matches and two of them where to females. lol Skiing is another sport I wont dare try. I'd try my luck at snowboarding first! Now that was funny as hell, an 8 year old telling you that lol.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 2 2009, 12:29 AM) *
Yes there is.

Hint: I chose that pic of RJJ and his cock for a reason

laugh.gif

See Fitz...I left you along cause you actually called me Eugene first but now You've started something Mr. Patty Mayonaise
King Eugene
lmao...yall dudes are sooooooo wrong!

Yall know good and well I've kept my hugging to a minimum lately!
King Eugene

And this is your idle?

yall take baths together with rubber duckies?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 2 2009, 12:54 AM) *
Man I honestly dont know why I used my middle name, nobody liked it though lol. You remember on the first day of school when the teacher does roll call and when they get to your name they'll ask you....is there another name you prefer to be called? I use to ask to be called Eugene and they would look at me, pause for a second, and then say...lets just stick with Ryan. LMAO It was all good though, I didn't mind. Hell all of my teammates just called me by my last name. Remember the first couple of days of camp everyone had their last names taped on the front of their helmets? Well thats where that came from. As far as third string? LOL.....right. I remember I played one year of JV football. When I first got there I was third string, by default I ended up starting the first game and started every game in HS since. College was a totally different story...that took some work but I was a starter midway through the year my redshirt sophmore year and was named team captain my Junior year.

I wasn't necessarily the King of video games but I just knew how to beat all the guys I played against on a regular basis. You know how it is when you play against the same people over and over. Well I was all state in football, basketball, and track my senior year. I was highly recruited in track in the 110 hurdles. Funny thing about that was, when I graduated HS I was 5'7" 139lbs. LMAO...a little fucker and those collegiate hurdles where a lot higher than HS hurdles. Well I turned down all of those offers cause believe it or not I hated training at the time. Well I hated running anyway. Was hoping my bball scholarship to UNCC would come through but I had a 5 game slump where I didn't score over 10 points in each game, so that offer was taken back. Well by then signing day had passed for football so I ended up at a small D2 school in Asheville, NC. Ended up working out pretty good though, I learned so much and I even gained 50 pounds my first year on their strength and conditioning progam. Got my degree and now I'm actually working a job that related to my Major.

One sport I absolutely suck at is Tennis! I mean I am pure shit when it comes to tennis...straight horrible. LOL I had to take tennis as a rec class in college and for our final we had to play a tournament. I lost all 5 of my matches and two of them where to females. lol Skiing is another sport I wont dare try. I'd try my luck at snowboarding first! Now that was funny as hell, an 8 year old telling you that lol.

Seriously man, thanks for the background. friends.gif

Good for you about college and all your sports you competed in. I actually love to play tennis, used to play all the time in high school and summers just for fun and to get a tan,lol.

Here is my college tennis story. Me and my girlfriend(now wife) are at Kutztown University playing a fun game of tennis. Not keeping score, but just a fun little vollying back and forth. Anyway, the empty court next to us just gets filled with two really hot chicks playing. So me being the show off, starts picking up my game and making my women run around harder and slamming shots by her. This goes on for about ten minutes of me smiling and showing off to these other girls. Then Erika just smashed one her hardest over the fence and just walked off the court pissed. The best part was that all these big dudes were across the street saw it and start yelling Home Run!!! My wife still gives me shit about that.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 2 2009, 04:54 AM) *
One sport I absolutely suck at is Tennis! I mean I am pure shit when it comes to tennis...straight horrible. LOL I had to take tennis as a rec class in college and for our final we had to play a tournament. I lost all 5 of my matches and two of them where to females. lol

Man you needed lessons from my old mate Reg. He would have whipped you into shape like you were the second coming of Arthur Ashe.
Warlord
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 2 2009, 12:54 AM) *

You would've gotten along real well with my buddy Reg1. He was a tennis ace. He used to regale us with his tales of tennis dominance at an all white school. Through this, Reggie was able to overcome racial stereotypes and bring a new age of diversity to his previously bigoted school.

He was brilliant. He was eloquent. He was Reggie.
King Eugene
Isn't Reg the dude everybody use to call a racist? lol
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 1 2009, 11:20 PM) *

I don't know of any chicks on the boards besides one with long black dread locks that gets all made up with make up to try to look pretty in her photo shoots and is dying to get her nicely lotioned up hands on Roy Jones Jr.. haha.gif

Ya know ya had it comin..haha..
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 2 2009, 06:39 AM) *
You would've gotten along real well with my buddy Reg1. He was a tennis ace. He used to regale us with his tales of tennis dominance at an all white school. Through this, Reggie was able to overcome racial stereotypes and bring a new age of diversity to his previously bigoted school.

He was brilliant. He was eloquent. He was Reggie.

That was our Reg.
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 2 2009, 02:19 AM) *
I don't know of any chicks on the boards besides one with long black dread locks that gets all made up with make up to try to look pretty in her photo shoots and is dying to get her nicely lotioned up hands on Roy Jones Jr.. haha.gif

Ya know ya had it comin..haha..

Call me what you want but I get paid a pretty penny for it and it has its perks with females when I decide to use them.
Spyder
Reg...the greatest black highschool tennis player of all time! That dude was a straight up prodigy. Like LaBron James in tennis shoes.

Spyder is my pledge nickname from college. I was a freshman and a cocky SOB. One of the older brothers was having a little fun trying to haze me...well I wasn't playing that game, so I told him to 'Fuck off'. Apparently, he was a roided out juice monkey that used to fly off the handle at a moments notice. So the other brother's around were a little taken back by my brazeness, and named me after that kid in the movie. The funny part is the juice monkey actually liked the fact that I didn't take his shit, and was a proponent of me getting initiated...when pretty much the rest of the fraterninty wanted to black ball me for not "playing along".

That was a fun trip down memory lane. laugh.gif
blackbelt2003
Man I just realised how long I've been a member. My name is because I signed up in 2003, fuck that's six years ago. Six years I'll never get back, wasted chatting to you bastards.

Cheers, wankers

biggrin.gif

Black
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 1 2009, 09:23 PM) *
The crazy thing is I never really looked at your avatar clearly till now. Please indulge me why?

well, a rusty trombone is when a girl(or when Bam & Necro do it to each other) is eating your asshole out(tossing the salad) and jerking you off at the same time. It is my nickname, because it is just funny. I don't think I have ever gotten a rusty trombone, but then again I drink alot. I think really, it's to see how much Jack will let me get away with, that shit is just funny to me.
King Eugene
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jun 2 2009, 06:43 PM) *
well, a rusty trombone is when a girl(or when Bam & Necro do it to each other) is eating your asshole out(tossing the salad) and jerking you off at the same time. It is my nickname, because it is just funny. I don't think I have ever gotten a rusty trombone, but then again I drink alot. I think really, it's to see how much Jack will let me get away with, that shit is just funny to me.

LMAO...now thats funny as hell.

I remember the first time I heard of the shocker. I was in college and one of my teammates was telling me he always does it to his female friends. They kept saying the shocker, the shocker, and I turned around and replied...WHAT THE HELL IS THE SHOCKER and they all looked at me with their chins on the floor like I asked who was Ali 9/11. LOL Hell how was I suppose to know.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jun 2 2009, 06:43 PM) *

Thanks. I guess I will keep it to myself if I ever got a rusty trumbone, especially since I do not know if my wife ever reads any of this stuff I write on this forum,lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.