Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESPN rejects Ishe for Perez fight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
du365
According to a certain website, ESPN has rejected Ishe Smith for a 6/5 replacement opponent for Danny Perez.

Hey guy, what do you think....would Ishe be a good opponent for Perez?

His manager say that Ishe is one of the elites of the division,but there is biases because Ishe isn't Hispanic.
Byrd Man
ESPN APPROVES MOLINA OVER ISHE SMITH!
By B. Artest

Does ESPN Stand for Exclusively Spanish Pugilistic Network?

Blahtalk has learned that ESPN Programming Director Doug Loughrey approved Carlos Molina over Ishe Smith. Molina, a welterweight will now step in to face Danny Perez for NABO junior middleweight title instead of Smith, a proven junior middleweight, who was in the gym and capable of making the 154 lb weight limit. Smith was first denied by ESPN earlier in the year when Golden Boy Promotions was attempting to have him step in to face David Lopez on short notice. ESPN instead chose Ossie Duran who hadn't won a fight since early 2007. There are rumblings that Smith is considering legally changing his last name to Ramirez, Rodriguez, Gonzalez, Santana, Molina, Duran, Perez or Morales in order to become approvable by ESPN's standards.
rusty_trombone
I hope Ishe has to fight on the cartoon network.
thehype
QUOTE (du365 @ Jun 1 2009, 08:29 PM) *
According to a certain website, ESPN has rejected Ishe Smith for a 6/5 replacement opponent for Danny Perez.

Hey guy, what do you think....would Ishe be a good opponent for Perez?

His manager say that Ishe is one of the elites of the division,but there is biases because Ishe isn't Hispanic.

Who is this Izzy cat you guys are talking about?

As far as I'm concerned, if your last bout was off-TV in your hometown in front of a crowd of 800, then you shouldn't be considered to be one of the "elites" of the division.

laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
Maybe he should get a real advisor & maybe he could get a real fight. Hang on a second maybe he should stop bleating & start beating. Maybe start by beating on his advisors head?
thehype
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jun 1 2009, 08:56 PM) *
Does ESPN Stand for Exclusively Spanish Pugilistic Network?

What an ignorant fvcking statement from an idiot who claims to be Puerto Rican.

laugh.gif

I mean seriously, the idea that ESPN is going out of their way to only air hispanic fighters is ridiculous. This isn't Telefutura (which, ironically, is a network that Izzy Smith fought on not too long ago)...in fact, last time I checked, Kevin Johnson and Devin Vargas just headlined one of their main events.

What a fvckin tool!

How about this...maybe Izzy Smith isn't getting to fight on ESPN because nobody gives a flying fvck about him. For a guy who got all of that national exposure on The Contender, the motherfvcker couldn't get more than 800 people to show up for his last fight in his hometown. I don't know why Izzy and his "manager" seem to think that he's more deserving of the fight than Molina. At least Molina (16-4-1, 5 KOs) is on an eight-fight winning streak and coming off a win over Ed Paredes (22-3, 8 KOs) whereas fvcking Izzy is on a two-fight winning streak (ooooooooh) and looked less than impressive in his last bout against Chris Gray (11-9, 1 KO). In fact, that fight was a fvcking six-rounder. If you ask me, Izzy's career is going in reverse so I don't blame ESPN for passing out that garbage.

Fvck him!

Tool!

Sounds to me like somebody is just upset that they might not be able to pay their rent next month.

laugh.gif

D-MARV
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jun 1 2009, 08:59 PM) *
I hope Ishe has to fight on the cartoon network.

They turned him down too.
Byrd Man
I've never seen a post with so many letter V's in my life. lol

QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 1 2009, 09:53 PM) *
What an ignorant fvcking statement from an idiot who claims to be Puerto Rican.

laugh.gif

I mean seriously, the idea that ESPN is going out of their way to only air hispanic fighters is ridiculous. This isn't Telefutura (which, ironically, is a network that Izzy Smith fought on not too long ago)...in fact, last time I checked, Kevin Johnson and Devin Vargas just headlined one of their main events.

What a fvckin tool!

How about this...maybe Izzy Smith isn't getting to fight on ESPN because nobody gives a flying fvck about him. For a guy who got all of that national exposure on The Contender, the motherfvcker couldn't get more than 800 people to show up for his last fight in his hometown. I don't know why Izzy and his "manager" seem to think that he's more deserving of the fight than Molina. At least Molina (16-4-1, 5 KOs) is on an eight-fight winning streak and coming off a win over Ed Paredes (22-3, 8 KOs) whereas fvcking Izzy is on a two-fight winning streak (ooooooooh) and looked less than impressive in his last bout against Chris Gray (11-9, 1 KO). In fact, that fight was a fvcking six-rounder. If you ask me, Izzy's career is going in reverse so I don't blame ESPN for passing out that garbage.

Fvck him!

Tool!

Sounds to me like somebody is just upset that they might not be able to pay their rent next month.

laugh.gif

du365
Is B.Artest really Greg Leon?
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I just don't even care that they rejected him as an opponent. Honestly, they probably rejected him since he's not all that entertaining to watch. If you're going to get a short notice opponent you prolly want to get one that will bring the fight. Ishe is a solid fighter that can make some noise at 154. I dont think going around trying to get short notice fights is the way to do it though. He just has to make it with the opportunities he's been given. He'll get a shot, and he'll have to win that fight.
thehype
QUOTE (du365 @ Jun 2 2009, 12:27 AM) *
Is B.Artest really Greg Leon?

Yes.

B. Artest = G. Leon
EpTXCHAMP

laugh.gif

[/quote]

wouldnt surprise me cuz now they have a great offer for the next 20 people who sign up!

you'll recieve a free t-shirt lol lol

thehype
QUOTE (EpTXCHAMP @ Jun 2 2009, 12:13 PM) *
wouldnt surprise me cuz now they have a great offer for the next 20 people who sign up!

you'll recieve a free t-shirt lol lol

LMAO

As if one of those shirts was actually worth $30.

laugh.gif

ROFLMAO

I've got a box of about 200 blahtalk shirts sitting around. Maybe I'll give them out to "FightHypers".

WHO WANTS A FREE "FUCK" BLAHTALK SHIRT?

FightHypers are in for a special treat! The next 100 fans who buy a FightHype shirt will also receive a FUCK Blahtalk.com T-Shirt FREE OF CHARGE. Once you receive your FightHype shirt, take a picture in it and email it to fuckblahtalk@fighthype.com, along with your address and size and get ready to represent your favorite fight website while at the same time shitting on the worst boxing webiste the next time you're at the fights!

laugh.gif

Damn, times must really be tough to have to break out those old tactics. I don't think I've seen that move since around 2005.

laugh.gif
Byrd Man
loooooooooool I just saw that shit man...too funny.

Waiting for the "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE SIGN UP AS A MEMBER!!!! I GOT BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLS TO PAY" post.
Byrd Man
Hype,

You could always do the old trick of drawing a circle around the Blahtalk logo and a line through it. lol

Then give them out and have everyone take pictures wearing it and then upload it to the site. lol
Eaner0919
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 1 2009, 08:31 PM) *
Who is this Izzy cat you guys are talking about?

As far as I'm concerned, if your last bout was off-TV in your hometown in front of a crowd of 800, then you shouldn't be considered to be one of the "elites" of the division.

laugh.gif

wow thats like 20xs the number I would have expected

heck of a job his advisor is doing
EpTXCHAMP

laugh.gif

Damn, times must really be tough to have to break out those old tactics. I don't think I've seen that move since around 2005.

laugh.gif
[/quote]

poor g I ADVISED him not to invest in any general motors stock lol

this economy is rough
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 2 2009, 12:19 PM) *
LMAO

As if one of those shirts was actually worth $30.

laugh.gif

ROFLMAO

I've got a box of about 200 blahtalk shirts sitting around. Maybe I'll give them out to "FightHypers".

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well, i am constantly running out of toilet paper, maybe you can send some of those shirts to me.
JLUVBABY
i can say one thang fuck ishe smith... that guy is garbage and please no more ishe smith threads.. we have better thing to talk about such as basket weaving.. so what espn turned him down.. saves the viewers from the agony of watching that waste of talent lace them up.. i'd rather watch senior water aerobics then watch ishe smith fight.. please no more ishe smith threads...
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jun 2 2009, 07:29 PM) *
i can say one thang fuck ishe smith... that guy is garbage and please no more ishe smith threads.. we have better thing to talk about such as basket weaving.. so what espn turned him down.. saves the viewers from the agony of watching that waste of talent lace them up.. i'd rather watch senior water aerobics then watch ishe smith fight.. please no more ishe smith threads...

Jesus wishes his name was Ishe
Vodoo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jun 2 2009, 06:29 PM) *
I agree 100% with this. Also isn't this like the 2nd time in a row Ishe got turned down for a tv fight? I don't get how Ishe can be surprised nobody wants to see him, he gets in the ring and barely let's his hands go. Then talks about him self like he's one of the best that ever did it. I think it's okay to make Ishe Smith threads when they are bashing ones like this.
Brad
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jun 2 2009, 10:50 AM) *
I've never seen a post with so many letter V's in my life. lol

certainly did sound like somebody was upset lmao
Brad
anyone know what happened to Brad Cooney? The journalist who used to work for the website you folks are talking about. That guy was good with his interviews. I just wish that Percy Crawford, Brad Cooney and Greg Leon were working for the same place and putting out the exclusive interviews that they are good at. I don't like reading opinion articles, I have my own opinions, I like interviews. Having those three seperated only dilutes the quality of what sites are out there today, there isn't a boxing website out there right now thats as good as the one that had them three all working together. I didn't catch the fall out but it was kind of hard to miss a certain websites falling in quality and this website breaking onto the scene. I guess when someone pisses you off enough you just do what you have to do.
STEVENSKI
What did Greg do exactly? I am confused as from what I used to read he was never much chop.
thehype
QUOTE (Brad @ Jun 2 2009, 10:32 PM) *
anyone know what happened to Brad Cooney? The journalist who used to work for the website you folks are talking about. That guy was good with his interviews. I just wish that Percy Crawford, Brad Cooney and Greg Leon were working for the same place and putting out the exclusive interviews that they are good at. I don't like reading opinion articles, I have my own opinions, I like interviews. Having those three seperated only dilutes the quality of what sites are out there today, there isn't a boxing website out there right now thats as good as the one that had them three all working together. I didn't catch the fall out but it was kind of hard to miss a certain websites falling in quality and this website breaking onto the scene. I guess when someone pisses you off enough you just do what you have to do.

Journalist?

laugh.gif

Brad has got his own site now....and I'm sorry, but other than the standard Freddie Roach interview sprinkled in with a Roy Jones Sr. and a Manny Pacquiao interview here and there, I really don't recall too many of his interviews that were really that great (then again, maybe that's because I was the poor schmuck who had to edit his writing...lol). In fact, during his two stints at blahtalk, I think he might have pumped out one or two interviews a week, and most of those interviews were with guys like Ishe Smith, Alfonso Gomez, Grady Brewer, Jason Estrada, Wayne McCullough, Monte Barrett, etc.

In fact, truth be told, Percy wasn't even really doing very many boxing interviews back in the blahtalk days...the majority of them were MMA interviews...and like I said, Cooney was doing like 4-6 interviews a month during his time there and not to mention, most of the time that Percy was there, Cooney was gone working for a bunch of other sites, so I don't know if I'd make it sound like the combination of Leon, Cooney and Percy all pumping out great interviews at the same time is what made blahtalk so great. Blahtalk was great back in the day because there were a TON of people all out there getting content...a ton of videos, interviews, chats like four days a week...there's no denying, in it's prime (2005-2006), when guys like Darren Nichols, Ray Campbell, Percy Crawford, James Alden, Jose "OnFire" Aguirre, Stephen Breland, Al Mermini, Brad Cooney and many, many, MANY others, including Leon, were all dedicated to the site and willing to put in the time and effort to get the grind done, blahtalk was definitely the shit. However, in time, one man felt as though he had become bigger than the site and decided to devote his time and energy into other activities instead of investing back into the site and the people who made it what it was. Fighters who were at one time difficult to get a hold of and exclusive to the site, were either easier and easier to get a hold of or simply fading fast and approaching the end of their careers. Slowly, but surely, people began to fall off and others were EXTREMELY disgruntled...so by the time myself and Percy left, which was actually planned despite what some people like to believe, the writing was already on the wall. Since then, blahtalk has been on a rapid downward spiral and because Leon does not know how to run a successful website, let alone a business, it'll never be what it once was or what it could have been.

I know I'm biased, but personally, I think Percy is the only one out of those three who does bring quality to any interview. Leon simply isn't interested in doing that anymore and his interviews have become 4 or 5 of the exact same questions before abruptly ending. In fact. he's pretty much gotten to the point where he only gets interviews that he can try to lock in hopes of getting memberships (which obviously isn't working out too well or there would be no need to sucker people in to signing up in hopes of getting a whack blahtalk shirt). Honestly, there's really nothing with "quality" that Leon even does anymore. And Cooney...well...I don't think you'll ever see him and Percy working together so you'll just have to visit his site every now and then to catch his weekly interview. I wish him the best of luck though...he's certainly much better off on his own than to keep getting screwed over by Leon. Actually, from what I hear, Cooney's site is doing more traffic than blahtalk...that's not bad considering that you had to ask where he was and don't even know the name of his site. That should tell you something about the current state of blahtalk.

laugh.gif
Brad
thanks for the reminder on who the other guys were that made btalk what it was way way back in the day, those guys were awesome too, I apologise to them for forgetting some of the names.

I was visiting Cooney's website but I thought it closed down because he wasn't updating much. I remember reading a blog type thing a while back and from memory I think he said he was going to slow right down and maybe even step away. I just thought he might have popped back up on the scene somewhere and was doing something worth reading. I guess being a huge fan of RJ and Pacman made it seem like Cooney was the shit, sounds like I was fooled. lol

I remember you too when you were there bro, when you left and btalk slowed right down and I came across this site doing well, it became very clear that although Gregs name was at the front lines of btalks reputation you were just as important in making it a success, along with many others of course.

For quality interviews, Percy definately holds that crown. I'm not into the MMA stuff much though but it just goes to show how good he is to be doing both.
du365
Here what Mosley said about Ishe:

Mosley continued with “how can I be compared to Ishe Smith? A fighter that hasn’t even won a world title yet. How can you compare me to a club fighter that I don’t even think the world even knows yet?”
du365
Ishe has been rejected for a third time by ESPN in a two week span. Ishe wants to know why?........see below.

I just got rejected for a June 19 fight with some guy named Daniel Dawson in an ESPN opener."

HBO rejected him in February for a fight against Angulo.
thehype
Because he's boring...simple as that.

I swear, who said he was even worthy of being televised in the first place?

I don't think I've ever heard a fighter cry about being turned down for a televised fight before.

laugh.gif
Byrd Man
That is kinda crazy though. Whatever you think of Ishe, has there ever been a situation where a fighter is just denied three times in two weeks to fight people who are NOBODIES??? I mean, Ishe...whatever you think of him he at least has a semi-recognizable name. Daniel Dawson? Who the fuck is that?

I think ESPN should at least sit down with Ishe or at least CALL him and tell him why they're rejecting him, don't just say no and that's it. At least HBO came to him and said that he needed to show more. I guess I can see where Ishe would be frustrated at this.

***** Edited by the HMIC *****
thehype
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jun 8 2009, 12:22 AM) *
That is kinda crazy though. Whatever you think of Ishe, has there ever been a situation where a fighter is just denied three times in two weeks to fight people who are NOBODIES??? I mean, Ishe...whatever you think of him he at least has a semi-recognizable name. Daniel Dawson? Who the fuck is that?

I think ESPN should at least sit down with Ishe or at least CALL him and tell him why they're rejecting him, don't just say no and that's it. At least HBO came to him and said that he needed to show more. I guess I can see where Ishe would be frustrated at this.

***** Edited by the HMIC *****

Sit down with Ishe or at least CALL him?

What the fuck for? Who the fuck is Ishe? ESPN is a fucking NETWORK...they don't owe that clown any explanation. Don't call us...we'll call you!

Ishe should be frustrated in his own performances and his advisor's inability to get him better matchups than a bout with Chris Gray (11-8, 1KO).

I mean, if the motherfucker wants to fight on ESPN, then maybe he should start knocking out motherfuckers who are 11-8 with 1 fucking KO.

Who the fuck is Daniel Dawson?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgrpGsnNlh0

Now who the fuck is Ishe Smith?

I think I've seen more footage of Daniel Dawson than I've seen of Ishe Smith.

laugh.gif

Although YOU may not know who Daniel Dawson (34-1, 24 KOs) is, at least the motherfucker is taking care of business and knocking cats out.

Ishe BLEW the little bit of limelight he did have...no sense in wasting anymore time in a "contender" who's gone downhill...it's time to give some new, more exciting fighters an opportunity to shine.

Instead of crying to ESPN, maybe he should beg his promoter to get him some exposure in New York on the next Broadway Boxing card.

Fuck Ishe Smith!

He'll never get any sympathy over here...keep those whack ass interviews of him talking about his advisor to his advisor over on his advisor's website!
Byrd Man
lol...

sorry bout posting that. Shouldn't have done that.

But my point isn't saying Ishe is all that. I don't care for him personally, but I'm saying at least he has some name recognition, if ONLY because of that Contender show.

And if you're gonna keep saying no to someone at least say why, otherwise there is going to be two things happening.

1. The guy is gonna KEEP asking to get on ESPN, and without knowing WHY he won't know what it is that they're concerned about. Level of competition? Fighting Style? Results? All three?

2. People are going to do what they're doing now, and that is questioning why ESPN is supposedly "blackballing" Ishe. While I think that's a ridiculous way to express it, and I wouldn't go the racial route that the "advisor" is going, you can't deny that there are articles popping up on various sites and people talking about this on various forums saying that very thing.

Eventually ESPN will have to at least acknowledge this. We know Rafael won't say shit because..let's be honest...he's ESPN property.
thehype
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jun 8 2009, 04:12 AM) *
lol...

sorry bout posting that. Shouldn't have done that.

But my point isn't saying Ishe is all that. I don't care for him personally, but I'm saying at least he has some name recognition, if ONLY because of that Contender show.

And if you're gonna keep saying no to someone at least say why, otherwise there is going to be two things happening.

1. The guy is gonna KEEP asking to get on ESPN, and without knowing WHY he won't know what it is that they're concerned about. Level of competition? Fighting Style? Results? All three?

2. People are going to do what they're doing now, and that is questioning why ESPN is supposedly "blackballing" Ishe. While I think that's a ridiculous way to express it, and I wouldn't go the racial route that the "advisor" is going, you can't deny that there are articles popping up on various sites and people talking about this on various forums saying that very thing.

Eventually ESPN will have to at least acknowledge this. We know Rafael won't say shit because..let's be honest...he's ESPN property.

Name recognition? Does he even have that though? Dude can BARELY draw 600 people in his hometown for a fight. Rashad Holloway, who's had absolutely NO exposure on The Contender, Showtime or HBO, can draw twice as many in his hometown.

If anything, I think the fact that he WAS on The Contender hurts his cause more than anything because ESPN knows exactly what they're getting...a crybaby who fights like a sparring partner.

I don't know about articles popping up on various sites and people talking about it on various forums. Don't get me wrong, I know Gerbasis and I think Jake Donovan may have written a couple of articles, but it's not difficult for an "advisor" to call in a few favors to get some writers to write about shit. In fact, said "advisor" has been known to offer up money to writers to do just that...write a fluff piece to get him some exposure.

I don't think ESPN has to say anything at all or provide him with any explanation because, quite frankly, they're not the only network turning him down. HBO did the exact same thing when it came to bouts with Kirkland and Angulo.

Ishe knows exactly why he's not getting fights...HBO already told him:

“One time HBO needed a replacement, and I put out something that I would take it, and after I lost to Julio, HBO was like ‘we like him, he’s a good fighter, but we’re looking for something else and we’re looking to make our fights more exciting.’”

Okay...great...so he got his answer! Now what does the kid do after he gets his answer? He has one fight against Wolak and gets the win, but truth be told, if it wasn't for Wolak constantly pressing forward, that fight would have been a snoozer as well. In fact, even with Wolak's slow ass pressing forward and walking into shots all night, that fight was STILL boring as hell. If Ishe was dominating that fight so much, he should have stopped the kid, but his bitchassness prevented him from doing so as he was constantly moving backwards like he was in survival mode despite hitting the kid with every punch in the book. I think most writers described the fight as "ugly and totally boring to watch."

He followed that up with a 6-round unanimous decision stinker in his hometown against Chris Gray.

His own hometown fans BOOED the fight. I mean, what else is there to know?

Gerbasi himself gave the reason why Ishe Smith isn't getting any televised dates:

Going back to his days on ‘The Contender’, and even up until his listless loss to Sechew Powell in 2007, Smith got more attention for his mouth than his skill in the ring. He burned bridges in the industry, got fans turning on him, and subsequently no one was bending over backwards to do him any favors.

There it is right there and despite his claim that he's "older" and "wiser" now, he still does the exact same shit he's always done. Just look at him...crying for attention. Sure, he may be crying a little more politely now, but he's still crying.

Just to address a major point that Gerbasi brings up in his article and something that Ishe likes to point out...

“When was the last time somebody saw me doing an interview calling out anyone or being on the internet talking about anyone?” he asks.

When was the last time? How about January of this year, when his "advisor" sent out a stupid press release with a headline that read:

Ishe Smith sends message to James "Pop Tart" Kirkland

Or how about in November of 2008 when he did an interview with his advisor's alter ego and the headline read:

ISHE SMITH: "ANGULO WON'T FIGHT ME BECAUSE I'LL MAKE HIM LOOK STUPID!"

Just like his fights, it's the same ol' shit from Ishe Smith and THAT'S why networks are passing on him.

They're simply taking the Diddy stance:

NO BITCHASSNESS ALLOWED!

And good for them for sticking to their guns and trying to give the fans more entertaining fights.

ESPN and HBO aren't in the business of worrying about a fighter's career...they're in the business of providing entertainment.

Fuck Ishe Smith!

On a side note, I see said "advisor" is still trying to give out "free" shirts and BEGGING for people to sign up.

laugh.gif

I wonder how that shit is working out for him over there.
Byrd Man
loooooooooooooooool. Alright you right. lol

Yeah I didn't know some of that stuff as I don't follow him that much. Apparantly neither does most of the boxing world. ha ha.

WindyCityP
Hey hype what do you really think about Ishe Smith?
Eaner0919
in all honesty he can only blame himself for not being able to capitalize on being part of the initial Contender series on national TV

I mean fuck Anthony Bonsante and Jesse Brinkley have done better than Ishe and he has gobs more talent

it's a classic case of think you skillset should match your popularity and he figured he could make his own career rather than actually grind out something of a name for himself

his advisor should have told him

stay busy stay in shape we can be spoilers in a lot of fights

if nothing pops up your name can at least headline a lot of local shows

build up your record

but nope they try and talk their way into matchups

that road can only work for so long before people just get tired of seeing his advisor's number on their call waiting
thehype
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 8 2009, 06:54 PM) *
I think the most shocking thing in this thread, is that hype would spend that much time writing such a long piece about Ishe.

laugh.gif

Hey, I'll shit on someone just as equally as I'll praise others.

laugh.gif

Didn't really mean to spend that much time on him, but sometimes, you just have to enlighten folks.

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (WindyCityP @ Jun 8 2009, 02:16 PM) *
Hey hype what do you really think about Ishe Smith?

I think he's a disloyal, backstabbin crybaby...and he never even did anything serious to me...that's just based on some of the things I've seen him to do others. He and his advisor deserve each other. The funny thing is that his own advisor used to shit on him all the time...of course, that was before he was actually advising him.

He definitely exhibits a great deal of bitchassness though...anyone who participated in the FightHype Fantasy Football League can attest to that (AKay, ejamaru7 and a few others).

Fuck him! He knows exactly how I feel about him.

You know, it's funny, but just two years ago, the kid actually told me to holla at him when my site is doing some real traffic.

Pffffffft.

No thanks homie...you can stay over in that wasteland and keep crying on those interviews that nobody is reading.
WindyCityP
Pffffffft.

No thanks homie...you can stay over in that wasteland and keep crying on those interviews that nobody is reading.

Good call brother. Smith has been nothing but garbage since day 1. Sugar Shay....... blah that was classic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.