Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joke on Eminem
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
King Eugene
I know I'm not the only one who caught the MTV Movie Awards so chime in...

...but did anybody see ol dude land in Eminem's lap unside down with his jock all in Em's face? LMAO That shit was hilarious.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/395464/2009...rformance.jhtml
BigG
LMAO apparently that was real Eminem left the show after getting Borats ass and nuts in his face...Eminem was pissed...
King Eugene
I was laughing like hell...I cant wait to hear his next dis record.
JonnyBlaze
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA..That shit was so fucking funny..Thanks for posting this 3King3..Eminem got punked bad!!!!That had me crackin up so hard..Eminem was just like "are you serious?",I would of been like,"yeah,that is his dick and balls all up in your face!!"..hahahaha..Good good post 3King3..

Shaq made a diss to Kobe "Kobe,how does my ass taste",this Bruno guy needs to make one called "Eminem,how do my nuts taste"..
King Eugene
LOL man this is too funny. You Know Em is going to roast him as soon as he gets back into the studio and gets some dirt on this cat. I'm surprised the media hasn't been blowing this out of proportion. In a way Em kind of deserves it cause of all the shit he does to everybody else.
Warlord
Good shit. I saw that vid posted yesterday. Eminem's career might very well be finished after that. For a guy who takes himself so seriously, that kind of humiliation is detrimental.

I can totally imagine Eminem going the route of Vanilla Ice at this point, getting no respect and being considered a joke.
JonnyBlaze
The funniest thing is it happened after his "Rock Star" song..He dissed so many people in that song..Then he wants to be taken seriously after dissing the shit out of so many random people..He deserved this shit..This shit is gonna hit him hard..
Snoop
I heard it was staged...at least that's what they're posting on YouTube. LOL.

I can totally imagine Eminem going the route of Vanilla Ice at this point, getting no respect and being considered a joke.

I don't agree. Vanilla Ice was a fucking JOKE. Eminem was/is actually lyrically talented. Don't pay much attention to him now so I can't speak on how his music is these days, but his first album "Infinite" was something Vanilla Ice could only dream of making.
BigG
I have to agree...Eminem is already considered a hall of fame rapper. Hist first 3-4 albums were GREAT...and even his new one has some good tracks. I don't like the single but listen to the song "Beautiful". Alot of GREAT rappers like Rakim, Royce Da 5'9 have given Eminem his props.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (snoopnick @ Jun 2 2009, 08:47 AM) *
I heard it was staged...at least that's what they're posting on YouTube. LOL.

I don't agree. Vanilla Ice was a fucking JOKE. Eminem was/is actually lyrically talented. Don't pay much attention to him now so I can't speak on how his music is these days, but his first album "Infinite" was something Vanilla Ice could only dream of making.

I find it hard to believe Em did not know about that. I mean he dropped down pefectly where he was sitting.

ROLL DEEP
If Em was in on the joke, I dont see what he could get out of having Bruno's ass in his face?

There is no good possibly to come from that....or am I missing something?

rusty_trombone
I'm glad he got nuts in his face, he comes across as one of those guys who can dish it out but acts like a 4 year old when someone razzes him a little. What a bitch.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Jun 2 2009, 06:00 PM) *
If Em was in on the joke, I dont see what he could get out of having Bruno's ass in his face?

laugh.gif I guess you got a point there.
King Eugene
Planned or not...its not a good look for the biggest homophobe to have a fresh pair of man nutts in his face with a jock strap on.
Snoop
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Jun 2 2009, 11:00 PM) *

I dunno. That's just what I've been reading dntknw.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 2 2009, 10:46 PM) *
Planned or not...its not a good look for the biggest homophobe to have a fresh pair of man nutts in his face with a jock strap on.

laugh.gif
Spyder
Word straight from the head writer of the MTV Award show is that it was 100% planned and rehearsed by both Cohen and Eminem.

Apparently, Cohen's first choice was Paris Hilton, but she declined...Eminem was game to it. Props to him for not taking himself as seriously as we thought.
BGv2.0
I'm sure fact that one dude has a new album out and the other has a new movie coming out has NOTHING to do with any of this?

And parish the thought that MTV of all Coporate Entities would use total BS to generate publicity.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.