Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spawn > Spiderman, Batman, Hulk, XMen
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
Best hero ever.

JonnyBlaze
Spawn is and was insanely dope but I pick the Hulk over him,no doubt about it..Spawn battles for the most part single creatures but Hulk would have to fight the whole Avengers squad and he'd beat their asses..

Sweet topic if we can get some good super hero discussion out of this..
Warlord
QUOTE (biggeorge89 @ Jun 2 2009, 03:07 AM) *
Best hero ever.

Batman is undisputed, Big G, you know that.
King Eugene
Give me Droopy off Luney Tunes...he never lost!

hahahahahahaha
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 2 2009, 02:13 AM) *
Batman is undisputed, Big G, you know that.

Dude,you think Batman would be able to beat Hulk's ass??Batman doesn't even have special powers and is a ordinary guy..The fact he is a ordinary guy makes me like him a lot more but he has never fought someone like Hulk..

Did any of you see a old comic about Superman vs. Muhammad Ali in boxing??Superman had his super human strength taken away(location) from him but he still had his size and everything else and Ali beat him..I took a class in college called Sociology of super heros and my teacher had the comic and let me read it..It was really dope..Superman gave Ali mad props at the end of the fight..
STEVENSKI
We already have a superhero that needs no special powers or introduction. You know there are a lot of so called super heros that need several names

Iron Man
Super Man
Bat Man
Spider Man
The Incredible Hulk

This guy needs no name he is so fearless & powerfull.

JonnysTrainer
Thought I would drop into this thread, and say hello.
STEVENSKI
Yo!!! Please don't hit me sir. I was going to put you down instead of Money I really was. How is Jonnys training going? Make sure you work him real hard as that lad needs dicipline.
JonnysTrainer
I knew you were, I can read what you were thinking from here.

Jonathon is moving along fine, and his discipline is excellent. He doesn't go out getting drunk and fighting like youths of today. He stays at home by himself and plays with his animals and reptiles and studies boxing all day long. He is just going to take it easy for a day or two, because Monday morning when he was punching my chin to toughen his hands, I got distracted when my assistant Arthur called out to me, as I was turning back to talk to him, I moved my head and he grazed my moustace which left him with some cuts on his hands which has now got a little infected. So I was pissing on his hand all day Monday, so hopefully it sets in and disinfects the infection. Actually, I want to rephrase that, not 'hopefully', it WILL. How do I know? Because I can see the future.

I told you before, I know what you are thinking. No, I'm not interested in them making a comic about me, and it's why I knocked them back. I'm not here to make money, I do it because I love the sport. Just thought I would answer the question you were about to ask.
STEVENSKI
Damm that is no good about Jonathan's hand. I am sure your methods are better than any doctors.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (JonnysTrainer @ Jun 2 2009, 07:17 AM) *
I knew you were, I can read what you were thinking from here.

Jonathon is moving along fine, and his discipline is excellent. He doesn't go out getting drunk and fighting like youths of today. He stays at home by himself and plays with his animals and reptiles and studies boxing all day long. He is just going to take it easy for a day or two, because Monday morning when he was punching my chin to toughen his hands, I got distracted when my assistant Arthur called out to me, as I was turning back to talk to him, I moved my head and he grazed my moustace which left him with some cuts on his hands which has now got a little infected. So I was pissing on his hand all day Monday, so hopefully it sets in and disinfects the infection. Actually, I want to rephrase that, not 'hopefully', it WILL. How do I know? Because I can see the future.

I told you before, I know what you are thinking. No, I'm not interested in them making a comic about me, and it's why I knocked them back. I'm not here to make money, I do it because I love the sport. Just thought I would answer the question you were about to ask.

HAHAHAHAHAHA..That was good shit..

In reality though I haven't been able to condition for a month..My elbow got messed up..I'm still training with this guy who can see the future though..Since I haven't been able to condition,I have been drinking some wild turkey..hahaha..
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 2 2009, 04:39 PM) *
HAHAHAHAHAHA..That was good shit..

In reality though I haven't been able to condition for a month..My elbow got messed up..I'm still training with this guy who can see the future though..Since I haven't been able to condition,I have been drinking some wild turkey..hahaha..

Didn't the girls tell you that when you jerk off a penis dont use your whole arm...just your wrist. The rest is waisted motion. haha.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 2 2009, 09:51 PM) *
Didn't the girls tell you that when you jerk off a penis dont use your whole arm...just your wrist. The rest is waisted motion. haha.gif

Didn't the girls tell you they like guys with intelligence??Wasted,not waisted..In the modeling business,I guess it is waisted..I suppose they tell ya to use only your body,not your mind.. haha.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 3 2009, 01:41 AM) *
Didn't the girls tell you they like guys with intelligence??Wasted,not waisted..In the modeling business,I guess it is waisted..I suppose they tell ya to use only your body,not your mind.. haha.gif

laugh.gif Jonny giving you the business. Don't waste this oppurtunity to get back at him 3King3, unless you are too wasted right now and need to sober up, and drinking is not good for your waist by the way.
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 3 2009, 01:41 AM) *

LMAO...good one! I'm still up 2-1

Nope but I'm smart enough to know that a good 8pack can get you a great night cap with a fly ass model chick!

Johnny how bout this, quit letting guys Rusty Trumbone you fuck.gif fuck.gif fuck.gif fuck.gif, no check that...quit giving guys Rusty Trumbones fuck.gif fuck.gif fuck.gif

You know I dont take this shit serious my dude...its all in fun. Trust me I've heard every model joke in the business, they dont bother me one bit.
BigG
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 3 2009, 06:47 AM) *
LMAO...good one!

Nope but I'm smart enough to know that a good 8pack can get you a great night cap with a fly ass model chick!

Johnny how bout this, quit letting guys Rusty Trumbone you fuck.gif fuck.gif fuck.gif fuck.gif , no check that...quit giving guys Rusty Trumbones fuck.gif fuck.gif fuck.gif

You know I dont take this shit serious my dude...its all in fun. Trust me I've heard every model joke in the business, they dont bother me one bit.

3King's Mama so old, when Moses parted the red sea, he saw 3King Mama fishing on the other side
BigG
JohnnyBlaze Mama so fat she makes Big Bird look like a rubber duck
King Eugene
QUOTE (biggeorge89 @ Jun 3 2009, 02:51 AM) *
3King's Mama so old, when Moses parted the red sea, he saw 3King Mama fishing on the other side

Hmmmm not funny. Never was too keen on yo Mama jokes.

Go read a book or something.
JonnysTrainer
Male models who watch boxing? This is what's wrong with the sport today. Too many girly men. Very feminine. They certainly don't make them like they used to.
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnysTrainer @ Jun 3 2009, 03:07 AM) *
Male models who watch boxing? This is what's wrong with the sport today. Too many girly men. Very feminine. They certainly don't make them like they used to.

So I take it your not a David Haye fan? lol
BigG
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 3 2009, 08:05 AM) *
Hmmmm not funny. Never was too keen on yo Mama jokes.

Go read a book or something.

laugh.gif I'm sorry 3King....I was just watching this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYMf_EV6lbI and wanted to drop a few lines in this thread. I am keen on yo momma jokes.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (JonnysTrainer @ Jun 3 2009, 02:07 AM) *

hahaha..That's very old school of you to say..You're killin it on this thread..
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (JonnysTrainer @ Jun 3 2009, 08:07 AM) *

I don't disagree Sir. I know it is called the windy city because when you throw a punch it creates hurricane like winds that can kill & have killed. I don't want to die Sir so whatever you say is right.
Warlord
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 2 2009, 03:45 AM) *
Dude,you think Batman would be able to beat Hulk's ass??Batman doesn't even have special powers and is a ordinary guy..The fact he is a ordinary guy makes me like him a lot more but he has never fought someone like Hulk..

Did any of you see a old comic about Superman vs. Muhammad Ali in boxing??Superman had his super human strength taken away(location) from him but he still had his size and everything else and Ali beat him..I took a class in college called Sociology of super heros and my teacher had the comic and let me read it..It was really dope..Superman gave Ali mad props at the end of the fight..

Batman would beat Hulk's ass. Batman's super-power is his mind. He identifies his opponent's weakness and exploits it. JLA: Tower of Babel is a perfect example of this. Batman's contingency plan for dealing with rogue members of the JLA is put into effect, and as a result, we see Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and others taken down, and taken down hard.

The Batman featured in the pages of comic-book lore is the consumate x-factor, the puny human who constantly stands among gods, defying all and bowing to none. If knowledge is power, then the Dark Knight is, as I said before, the undisputed champion.

Comic book Batman > Every other comic book hero
Batman film franchise > Every other comic book film franchise

P.S. My argument thus far has been made without even bring up Batman's Rogues Gallery, which is greater by far than any other comic book heroes today. The Joker, The Penguin, Two Face, The Riddler, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Bane, Hush, The Mad Hatter, Man-Bat, Clayface, etc...

Yeah. That just brought out the nerd in me.
King Eugene
^^^
Now thats funny as hell!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.