Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxing familys
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
hitman harding
Its always nice to see young boxers follow there parents or siblings in there choosen field.
What would be the ultimate sibling or father son combination ?
Is there anything better then the Spinks or Mayweathers?
JLUVBABY
probably wont be likely but i'm going watch george foremans son make his pro debut saturday night... on the undercard of travis walker vs. some bum....
hitman harding
Chris Eubank son is soon to turn pro under the watchful eye of Popa Mayweather ...
hitman harding
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jun 2 2009, 07:10 PM) *
probably wont be likely but i'm going watch george foremans son make his pro debut saturday night... on the undercard of travis walker vs. some bum....

If he has half his fathers right hand he will go places. Is he the son called George !
Keith
the Ali's. Muhammad was the "the greatest" and Laila is the greatest female boxer thus far in history.
D-MARV
QUOTE (hitman harding @ Jun 2 2009, 08:14 PM) *
If he has half his fathers right hand he will go places. Is he the son called George !

LOL... he named all of his sons George.
King Eugene
Shane's son is in the amateurs now. He's suppose to be pretty good so we'll see about that. Hearns Jr. isn't even a shell of his father and Marvin Frazier or whatever his name is was no better. Tyson straight up embarrassed that dude! As of now I'd have to go with the Mayweather's though and they are also the most entertaining.
Lil-lightsout
What about Butterbean and his son? I think his son got KO'd in his pro debut,lol.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 2 2009, 09:09 PM) *
What about Butterbean and his son? I think his son got KO'd in his pro debut,lol.

LMAO...now thats some shit. What a way to start your career off.
Romulus9
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 2 2009, 09:09 PM) *

His son got KO'd so bad that it took several minutes just to get him lucid again. Vicious KO.
provo
ITS GOTTA BE THE MAYWEATHERS YOU GOT FLOYD,ROGER AND JEFF THEN THERE'S PRETTY BOY FLOYD WHO'S GOING DOWN AS ONE OF THE GREATS! "Not only that have u seen 24/7 ?? Rogers little son he's 4 years old and that little boy has got skills ..lol..
kidbazooka1
I don't think there have been better siblings than the Marquez brothers both will most likely end up in the HOF something you can not say about the Mayweathers and Spinks.

I also remember The Ring Mag saying that aswell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.