Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CINTRON vs SPINKS
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Sugar Q
Tricky fight that can go either way but I think I would roll with Cintron on this one tho Spinks has the skills to outbox him.
Romulus9
Based on what I saw against Latimore and Phillips, I'll take Cintron. Cory's legs are shot right now. Unless that changes, Cintron wins. He's not where he needs to be mentally quite yet, but Cintron is getting there. The performance against Angulo was impressive.
thehype
I don't know who wins, but I know who loses....the fans!

laugh.gif
PR316
Cintron isn't the puncher he was at 147 so I think that Spinks would outbox him.
TMONEYTX
Damn Kermit gots some options now, Spinks, Williams, whos going to be next to call him out?
D-MARV
Enough with the damn Cintron threads.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 3 2009, 07:56 PM) *
They should label the fight as.

"Water works"

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

How do you think of this shit??? Would it bomb like the movie? I would favor Spinks slightly, but would not count out Cintron with his power.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 3 2009, 07:56 PM) *

"Water works"

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Man you got my stomach hurting and my eyes watering over here. LMAO...this shit is too hilarious. I bet my bottom dollar they'd try to put this shit on PPV.
The Original MrFactor
With no fear of getting KO'd, i'd have to go with Cintron who'd sit on his punches considerably more. I think Spinks is sleeping by mid fight...
JD
Loser of this fight should never be able to fight on TV again...same goes for the winner.
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 4 2009, 12:56 AM) *

"Water works"

Didn't Jack1000 make a thread about that a few weeks back?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (JD @ Jun 4 2009, 08:18 AM) *
Loser of this fight should never be able to fight on TV again...same goes for the winner.

Yeah, and didn't we ban threads about spinks anyway?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.