Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mosley agress to 40/60 split; Pacquiao accepts challenge
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
thehype
Nothing is signed yet, but WOW! Fuckin Pacquiao has got some balls!

PACQUIAO ACCEPTS CHALLENGE; MOSLEY AGREES TO 40/60 SPLIT

Pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao has agreed to meet WBA Welterweight Champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley in a mega-fight at a catch weight. In an interview today with Filipino news organization GMA News, Manny Pacquiao agreed to Mosley's dare to meet in the ring. "No problem, we can fight. As long we negotiate," Pacquiao said from his hometown, General Santos City.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content5028.html
Box in Hand
This throws a huge fucking wrench in Mayweather's plans. Mosely said he wants to beat Pac and force Mayweather to fight him.
PR316
Shane is desperate for a big fight. He said he'd go below 147 to face Pacquiao.

Big mistake IMO. He should insist 147.
Romulus9
Major props to both of these guys.

Maybe Mayweather can go to England and fight Hatton again. If Hatton can remain upright for 12 rounds, he'll win a decision.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jun 3 2009, 05:05 PM) *
Major props to both of these guys.

Maybe Mayweather can go to England and fight Hatton again. If Hatton can remain upright for 12 rounds, he'll win a decision.

I am happy for both guys,

Notice that unlike Mayweather with all the trash-talk and bullshit, the fighters (Manny and Shane) discussed the terms in a mature way, came to an agreement, and are willing to fight. That's great. Boxing needs more deals like this and not three months of negotiating and trash-talk bullshit and the other guy doesn't show three months later because like a spoiled little kid instead of fighting, he takes his ball and bat and goes home.

I do think however that the weight this time will be too much for Manny. This isn't an old-shell shocked Delahoya either. Mosley will have the obvious weight advantage and will give Pac-Man problems. Pacquiao is one of my favorite fighters, but if Marquez can have two microscopically close fights with Pacquaio with 50/50 debates on who won, picture Mosley as a big Marquez. Shane wins this....big, maybe even stops Manny. Hate to say it, but Mosley TKO 11.

Hey Floyd, yea, go to England and fight Hatton again like the delusional great you are. Shit, I'd even love to see Mayweather get robbed over there! It would be fucking hilarious! Mickey Vann can ref!!!!

Jack
provo
I don't know about this at a catch weight , I think manny wins this , just cause I see shane trying to brawl this out plus he has no defense! Manny catches him all night, manny by UD
Method
I got Mosley ALL DAY in this fight, and, if it happens early enough in the day, I'll pick him again later that night.

Between Naaz, Hopkins, and Mosley's experience and overall better resume, I think Mosley ends this little run Paq's been on.

Weight shouldn't be a factor, and between Hopkins and Naaz there's PLENTY of experience on getting light as fuck and getting right by fight time. Add in the fact that Hopkins spent quite a bit of time w ackie Shilstone and there's plenty of knowledge on handling the wieght and nutrition.

Then put the boxing minds together for a game plan? It's a wrap. Manny aint fighting "Toughman" Hatton. This should be a completely different ball game. Shane has equal skills (or better), has equal speed, has better resume and the better corner.

...and the best part about ALL OF THIS?

FUCK FLOYD MAYWEATHER.

Shut the fuck out.

I'm happy for Mosley. IMO he deserves the opportunity and the payday. Mosley has taken on the best, and hung tough with most of it. He faced Margarito when NOBODY would (save PWill). Shane was smart taking 40%. Should be a size chunk of change regardless of it being the short end.

Douchebag
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 3 2009, 07:13 PM) *
I got Mosley ALL DAY in this fight, and, if it happens early enough in the day, I'll pick him again later that night.

Between Naaz, Hopkins, and Mosley's experience and overall better resume, I think Mosley ends this little run Paq's been on.

Weight shouldn't be a factor, and between Hopkins and Naaz there's PLENTY of experience on getting light as fuck and getting right by fight time. Add in the fact that Hopkins spent quite a bit of time w ackie Shilstone and there's plenty of knowledge on handling the wieght and nutrition.

Then put the boxing minds together for a game plan? It's a wrap. Manny aint fighting "Toughman" Hatton. This should be a completely different ball game. Shane has equal skills (or better), has equal speed, has better resume and the better corner.

...and the best part about ALL OF THIS?

FUCK FLOYD MAYWEATHER.

Shut the fuck out.

I'm happy for Mosley. IMO he deserves the opportunity and the payday. Mosley has taken on the best, and hung tough with most of it. He faced Margarito when NOBODY would (save PWill). Shane was smart taking 40%. Should be a size chunk of change regardless of it being the short end.

I agree with everything except Mosley having equal speed. I think Pacquiao is the fastest guy in boxing right now. Shane is fast but not Pac fast.
STEVENSKI
Once again it shows who the real men are around thsi weight & who the frauds are. LMAO Floyd will be frozen out & will find himself the one begging for a fight.

Whoever the winner of this fight is (provided it is signed sealed & delivered) is the main man at 140-147 & can call all the shots.

I will take Pac over Shaneo. Pac is a lot lot lot faster than Shane & IMO that speed brings power.

I could care less if he has X & Nazz in his corner they won't be the ones fighting Pac Shane will.

Lets not act like Shane is some master boxer like JMM he is a good boxer with good speed & power who likes to brawl a bit too much these days.
Box in Hand
I think Mosely beats Pac pillar to post forcing a Mosely Mayweather fight later this year. At that point Mayweather cleans Mosely's clock in a tough battle to claim the #1 spot. I'm not nut huggin, just stating my opinion.
D-MARV
I hope this fight comes off. I happy for MOsley, he deserves the "money" fight...

LMAO at people thinking this hurts Floyd. All this means is that Floyd won't have to fight both Pacquaio and Mosley down the road.
salvador
I still don't understand the press release on the front page. Did Pac agree to the 60-40 split or did he just agree to fight Mosley if the negotiations went well?
Lil-lightsout
I really hope this fight comes off. And I REALLY hope if it does, CEO will do a sig bet with me. Mosley will stop Pac in this fight brutally. I give Pac all the credit in the world if he takes this fight. This dude could milk a few easier fights, but he is obviously looking for the big fights. Need more fighters like Pac wanting to prove themselves in the ring. It will be very apparent Pac has never seen anything like Mosley when they meet.
Hopefully after that we can have our Mosley-Mayweather showdown.
salvador
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jun 3 2009, 06:34 PM) *
LMAO at people thinking this hurts Floyd. All this means is that Floyd won't have to fight both Pacquaio and Mosley down the road.

Come on, you have to admit that Pac taking Mosley on does make Floyd look like a bitch for fighting a guy who's barely a lightweight. Seriously, how can you see this any other way?

And Floyd still wants at least 3 or 4 more fights, and he could beat either of these guys fairly easily for big money. All this does is force Floyd to decide whether he wants to fight a couple of the bigger wws or retire, cause there aren't any more tiny stars to fight unless he wants Arce or Darchinyan.
Romulus9
Money May is perfectly happy cherry picking opponents and trying to get every dime for it that he can. I'm rather surprised he hasn't challenged Roberto Duran to come out of retirement and fight him at 154. What a joke.

Get ready for Mayweather-Hatton II, or maybe a third fight with Jose Luis Castillo, or maybe they can go to a state without a boxing commission and allow Meldrick Taylor or Terry Norris to get a license for a big showdown for 50 million bucks.

I hate him.
D-MARV
QUOTE (salvador @ Jun 3 2009, 07:53 PM) *
Come on, you have to admit that Pac taking Mosley on does make Floyd look like a bitch for fighting a guy who's barely a lightweight. Seriously, how can you see this any other way?

And Floyd still wants at least 3 or 4 more fights, and he could beat either of these guys fairly easily for big money. All this does is force Floyd to decide whether he wants to fight a couple of the bigger wws or retire, cause there aren't any more tiny stars to fight unless he wants Arce or Darchinyan.

All this proves is that Pacquiao has twice the balls then Floyd... But who didn't already know that?

While Shane will get props for fighting Pacquiao at a catchweight Floyd gets blasted for fighting the guy who many say Beat Pacquiao Twice. It is what it is though. Floyd is still making 15 million to fight Marquez when it's doubtful that Pacquiao will make that to fight Mosley.

Floyd still has options. He can make 20 Million for a fight with Cotto or he can handpick another opponent from 140 like Nate Campbell and still pull in 8 figure. Im sure floyd isn't losing any sleep.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jun 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
All this proves is that Pacquiao has twice the balls then Floyd... But who didn't already know that?

While Shane will get props for fighting Pacquiao at a catchweight Floyd gets blasted for fighting the guy who many say Beat Pacquiao Twice. It is what it is though. Floyd is still making 15 million to fight Marquez when it's doubtful that Pacquiao will make that to fight Mosley.

Floyd still has options. He can make 20 Million for a fight with Cotto or he can handpick another opponent from 140 like Nate Campbell and still pull in 8 figure. Im sure floyd isn't losing any sleep.

But in the end people remember legacies, money ain't everything. One day Floyd will find out there are more important things.
provo
Pac will win ,it don't matter who's in shanes corner,shane is not a patient and smart fighter,he'll sit their and try to out do pac and get caught, this only makes it a huge block buster next year for Pac Man vs Mayweather ! Mosely is overated ..and someone put his resume is better than pacs??? How ??? He beat Mayorga? WOW Vargas ? WOW ,DelaHoya? First fight barely ...2ndtime lost he was shocked when they announced it..LOL..Margarito! Ca mon ,who in the hell would be in the state of mind to fight after they just got caught cheating before the fight..im sure other shit was on his mind...
provo
Pac will win ,it don't matter who's in shanes corner,shane is not a patient and smart fighter,he'll sit their and try to out do pac and get caught, this only makes it a huge block buster next year for Pac Man vs Mayweather ! Mosely is overated ..and someone put his resume is better than pacs??? How ??? He beat Mayorga? WOW Vargas ? WOW ,DelaHoya? First fight barely ...2ndtime lost he was shocked when they announced it..LOL..Margarito! Ca mon ,who in the hell would be in the state of mind to fight after they just got caught cheating before the fight..im sure other shit was on his mind... mayweather vs berto or cotto ,nexy year BIGEST FIGHT! Mayweather vs Pac Man ! "Huge"
D-MARV
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 3 2009, 08:06 PM) *
But in the end people remember legacies, money ain't everything. One day Floyd will find out there are more important things.

You don't have to tell me that. It's pretty clear that Floyd wants to make the most money with the less risk. If that was what boxing was all about he would be the greatest of all time. I just laugh at people who say that this fight will hurt Mayweather's plans.
Romulus9
QUOTE (provo @ Jun 3 2009, 08:07 PM) *
Mosely is overated ..and someone put his resume is better than pacs??? How ???

mosely is not overated. mosely is good maybe even great one of the best fightres of like the last twenty years or something he beat dlh in his prime and has a ton of good names on his record no one wants to fight him so damn give him some props plus hes really good to be 38 that's how seriously wow man damn
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jun 3 2009, 08:20 PM) *
You don't have to tell me that. It's pretty clear that Floyd wants to make the most money with the less risk. If that was what boxing was all about he would be the greatest of all time. I just laugh at people who say that this fight will hurt Mayweather's plans.

So if Mosley-Pac goes through, and PBF beats JMM before that, what should Floyd do after he wins in July? Should he wait around to fight Mosley-Pac winner or take another fight before the mega fight? And who should he fight if he were to fight again after JMM?
Romulus9
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jun 3 2009, 08:20 PM) *
I just laugh at people who say that this fight will hurt Mayweather's plans.

On the contrary... it gives him exactly what he wants: cherry picked opponents and a built-in excuse.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jun 3 2009, 08:22 PM) *
mosely is not overated. mosely is good maybe even great one of the best fightres of like the last twenty years or something he beat dlh in his prime and has a ton of good names on his record no one wants to fight him so damn give him some props plus hes really good to be 38 that's how seriously wow man damn

Don't even waste your time with him.
Romulus9
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 3 2009, 08:24 PM) *
So if Mosley-Pac goes through, and PBF beats JMM before that, what should Floyd do after he wins in July? Should he wait around to fight Mosley-Pac winner or take another fight before the mega fight? And who should he fight if he were to fight again after JMM?

Adamek in November.
Romulus9
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 3 2009, 08:26 PM) *
Don't even waste your time with him.

I was attempting to compose it in a language he'd understand. Cross your fingers. laugh.gif
D-MARV
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 3 2009, 08:23 PM) *
You love talking about Mayweather's money, so explain to me that if Mosley beats Pacquiao, how Mayweather will be making more money fighting Pacquiao after he loses or how a Mosley fight makes more money than Pacquiao. Are you suggesting this helps Mayweather?

First off... I HIGHLY doubt we would have seen a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight anytime soon anyways. If Mosley beats Pacquiao then Floyd has 20 million plus in Mosley. Floyd doesn't NEED Pacquiao which has been one of my main arguements over the past month.

Secondly, pending a Cotto victory, Floyd has a 20 million dollar fight in Cotto. Like I mentioned earlier, Floyd can fight someone like Nate Campbell and still make 8 figure. Shit he can choose to fight Spinks after Marquez and probably make 8 figure. Floyd has options. Not really going to do much for his legacy but it will do plenty for his wallet.
hitman harding
Manny at 140- 143 will beat Mosley. I see Manny beating anyone at 140 that includes Mayweather.
The way Manny beat Hatton silly is all proof i need to expect Mosley to be a ton od hurt within 6 rounds
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jun 3 2009, 08:27 PM) *
I was attempting to compose it in a language he'd understand. Cross your fingers. laugh.gif

There is a better chance that Don King and Bob Arum start giving away there takes to charity. laugh.gif
D-MARV
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 3 2009, 08:28 PM) *
Pacquiao beat DLH at 147, then beat the undisputed champion at 140. Mosley is a 147 fighter. Mayweather was a 147 fighter, Marquez last fought at 135. Other than them both having common opponents, remind me how any of these are the same.
I suppose using your logic Hopkins should fight Spinks, because he arguably beat Jermaine Taylor?

Yep, it's why he came out of retirement when Pacquiao was stealing his thunder and became the new p4p #1. Maybe he wasn't losing sleep, but maybe it was jealousy.

No Fitz... Hopkins can fight Pavlik, a guy who was 2 divisions below at the time, and get ALL the props in the world for beating him.

Marquez > Pavlik... do you agree?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (hitman harding @ Jun 3 2009, 08:31 PM) *
Manny at 140- 143 will beat Mosley. I see Manny beating anyone at 140 that includes Mayweather.
The way Manny beat Hatton silly is all proof i need to expect Mosley to be a ton od hurt within 6 rounds

That is your opinion, but you are comparing Hatton to Mosley. So I could say the way Mosley beat Margarito all over the ring, Manny is the one going to get stopped within six rounds.
Box in Hand
I fucking love boxing. It's the theatre of the unexpected.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jun 4 2009, 12:01 AM) *

Floyds fans are like Floyd caring about the money more than the challenge & legacy. In 50 years people will not care about how much money this scumbag made in his career but they will care about the glaring holes in his legacy. Pac fights for legacy & makes good money doing so. When you stack up their careers Floyd's just does not begin to compare to Pac's.

Win or lose Pac faces the biggest challenges he can find whereas Floyd makes the most money he can in the easiest fights that he can make.
D-MARV
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 3 2009, 08:44 PM) *
Floyds fans are like Floyd caring about the money more than the challenge & legacy. In 50 years people will not care about how much money this scumbag made in his career but they will care about the glaring holes in his legacy. Pac fights for legacy & makes good money doing so. When you stack up their careers Floyd's just does not begin to compare to Pac's.

Win or lose Pac faces the biggest challenges he can find whereas Floyd makes the most money he can in the easiest fights that he can make.

No arguement from me.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jun 4 2009, 12:34 AM) *
No Fitz... Hopkins can fight Pavlik, a guy who was 2 divisions below at the time, and get ALL the props in the world for beating him.

Marquez > Pavlik... do you agree?

Maybe if Mayweather was in his mid 40's I could agree with you. JMM is better than Pavlik sure blind Freddy can see that. Stop being a PBF apologist & get with the programme. He is a oppotunist of the first order & a classic snake oil salesman.
The CEO
What did I say about this matchup?.......oh yeah....at a catchweight....Pac respects Mosley, darts in and out, lights him up here and there, and wins a clear Decision.

Yeah...that's it.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 3 2009, 08:55 PM) *
p4p Marquez > Pavlik

170 Pavlik > 147 Marquez

Once again, Hopkins and Pavlik are both middleweights, they fought exactly 2 division from there prime weight. Once again, it is absolutely nothing like Pavlik-Hopkins. Considering Pavlik was the bigger man as well, I would say you missed the ship.

Fitz... You are aware that this size difference between Mayweather and Marquez is shit right? They both walk around at almost the same weight. Shit Pacquiao walks around heavier than Mayweather.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 3 2009, 08:57 PM) *
So you are only arguing that Floyd makes more money? Haha, why don't you go join a financial message board if that's the only reason you are defending Floyd.

LOL... Thats all I ever argued. Floyd doesn't need Pacquiao.

I also agrue that Floyd gets Bashed too much but it's whatever. I have quit that battle.
traced4040
this is great for mosley

but im not sure it'll happn in Oct

mayweather will never face mosley but he also cant risk manny losing to mosley

which means he might try to push the pacquiao fight before this one happens

conversely i prefer manny fighitn pbf first

this will settle the best fighter of the decade and then he can face mosley to claim to be "one" of te GOAT

mosley is much more of a threat to manny as mosley has knock out power

also whislt pbf has a great defense, he wins by tiring out oppositions. this wont work on manny who throws 800 punches in 8 rounds alone. simply put, some of those punches will land and manny takes a decision

i say mosley wins at 147 because of weight advantage and weight disadvantage to manny

but not sure about 142 or 143

also these two guys fight like heavyweights

and for that reason either one can get caught and knocked out
D-MARV
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 3 2009, 09:16 PM) *
Mexicans generally walk around much heavier than their walking weight, that's common knowledge. Diaz was stronger than Marquez, lol. Hatton walks around heavier than Mayweather as well, nobody is going to argue Hatton was physically stronger. De La Hoya was probably walking around heavier than Bernard Hopkins as well, lol, you going to argue this as well.
Look outside the square.
Pro tip: Don't just look at the numbers wink.gif

What you will get is two fighters who won't have to worry about cutting. This isn't as bad as Pacquiao sucking Mosley down.

You will see come fight night that the size isn't going to be an issue
traced4040
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jun 3 2009, 07:30 PM) *
First off... I HIGHLY doubt we would have seen a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight anytime soon anyways. If Mosley beats Pacquiao then Floyd has 20 million plus in Mosley. Floyd doesn't NEED Pacquiao which has been one of my main arguements over the past month.

Secondly, pending a Cotto victory, Floyd has a 20 million dollar fight in Cotto. Like I mentioned earlier, Floyd can fight someone like Nate Campbell and still make 8 figure. Shit he can choose to fight Spinks after Marquez and probably make 8 figure. Floyd has options. Not really going to do much for his legacy but it will do plenty for his wallet.

i dont understand why you think HBO will keep giving money to mayweather to fight shit opponents.

firstly who says he's making $15M. i might be wrong but thats only been confirmed by mayweather. in others words probably bullshit.

secondly the pbf vs jmm ticket sales are slow and more importantly without oscar or hatton, pbf's biggest PPV was 400k

with the state of the economy and a bad opponent there is no way mayweather will get near $10 mill. unless he faces pac or mosley he wont get as much money as your saying.

no way is cotto a $20mil fight for anyone. apart from boxing fans and puerto ricans nobody knows cotto.

name one opponent that HBO will be willing to give pbf good money for that isnt pac or mosley

oh and name an opponent that pbf will have the balls to face not pwill or margarito
Sugar Q
QUOTE (traced4040 @ Jun 3 2009, 09:10 PM) *
this is great for mosley

but im not sure it'll happn in Oct

mayweather will never face mosley but he also cant risk manny losing to mosley

which means he might try to push the pacquiao fight before this one happens

conversely i prefer manny fighitn pbf first

this will settle the best fighter of the decade and then he can face mosley to claim to be "one" of te GOAT

mosley is much more of a threat to manny as mosley has knock out power

also whislt pbf has a great defense, he wins by tiring out oppositions. this wont work on manny who throws 800 punches in 8 rounds alone. simply put, some of those punches will land and manny takes a decision

i say mosley wins at 147 because of weight advantage and weight disadvantage to manny

but not sure about 142 or 143

also these two guys fight like heavyweights

and for that reason either one can get caught and knocked out

After Shane wins this fight I guarantee you PBF will fight him. Fighting Pacquiao will be hard because of all the politics but a Mosley/Mayweather fight can be easily made.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Sugar Q @ Jun 3 2009, 08:30 PM) *
After Shane wins this fight I guarantee you PBF will fight him. Fighting Pacquiao will be hard because of all the politics but a Mosley/Mayweather fight can be easily made.

Agreed, and Mayweather is gonna clean Mosely's clock. Be careful what you ask for Shane. Without the steroids and a walking zombie (Margarito) in front of him Shane isn't all that good anymore.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 3 2009, 09:32 PM) *
Kind of like DLH, how DLH didn't need to cut to make 160? How Trinidad doesn't need to cut to make 170? What great fighters they turned out to be in that division. Just imagine if they did have to cut.

you're missing my point. Juan will weigh somewhere in 140-143 range reagrdless. All that means is that he can eat breakfast and drink water the day of the weigh in.
Sugar Q
It's too bad Bob Arum is saying there is no agreement on the table right now. Looks like Pacquiao is gonna fight a stiff next if not Cotto. I kinda knew this was too good to be true because Shane would ruin Pacquiao's status. Cotto will too.
Box in Hand
Here's the thing. Shane had trouble with one of the biggest targets in boxing (Mayorga). He ain't beating Floyd. Next, how is he gonna fault Floyd for fighting a smaller man and he goes after Pac. All these motherfuckers are chasing money. Hopkins is the only bonified hungry old head in the game now. If there's a challenge he will take it.
traced4040
QUOTE (Sugar Q @ Jun 3 2009, 08:30 PM) *

no way

firstly when was the last time pbf fought a boxer coming off a win?

hatton who he made come up to 147?

baldomir?

also pbf keeps going on about mosleys 5 losses

and the sad truth is that mosley doesnt have a big enough fan base

this means that there isnt the money in it. cotto with the puerto ricans would draw more money.

also i figure if pac loses, pbf will fight pac. but he'll make a lot less money as pac has been defeated. also no way that arum would give pbf the lions share, thats because he knows pbf has no other big name/cash options.

arum would rather rematch with mosley
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 4 2009, 01:32 AM) *
Kind of like DLH, how DLH didn't need to cut to make 160? How Trinidad doesn't need to cut to make 170? What great fighters they turned out to be in that division. Just imagine if they did have to cut.

Tito was awesome at 170. A devestator in every sense. If by devestator you mean breaking a entire countries hearts & devestating them with his pathetic performance that is.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jun 3 2009, 09:45 PM) *
Here's the thing. Shane had trouble with one of the biggest targets in boxing (Mayorga). He ain't beating Floyd. Next, how is he gonna fault Floyd for fighting a smaller man and he goes after Pac. All these motherfuckers are chasing money. Hopkins is the only bonified hungry old head in the game now. If there's a challenge he will take it.

No sir... Even the old man is about the dollars.
Sugar Q
QUOTE (traced4040 @ Jun 3 2009, 09:46 PM) *
no way

firstly when was the last time pbf fought a boxer coming off a win?

hatton who he made come up to 147?

baldomir?

also pbf keeps going on about mosleys 5 losses

and the sad truth is that mosley doesnt have a big enough fan base

this means that there isnt the money in it. cotto with the puerto ricans would draw more money.

also i figure if pac loses, pbf will fight pac. but he'll make a lot less money as pac has been defeated. also no way that arum would give pbf the lions share, thats because he knows pbf has no other big name/cash options.

arum would rather rematch with mosley

Fight promotion 101 my dude. It got you writing about it right now. Shane and Floyd is a must unless one of them falls off and I dont see that happening.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.