Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some of the finest female athletes
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
King Eugene
I've always been a guy that was attracted to some nice firm defined legs on a woman. I just wanted to post some of women athletes that I think are the finest.

I dont care what nobody says...this son of a gun is fine as hell!

Tell me this chick aint beautiful...I'd run her bath water. LOL

Candice Parker looks good as hell too.

Mia St. John

Florence Griffith Joyner

There are tons more I could name but I want you guys input as well.
Warlord
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 4 2009, 03:30 AM) *
I've always been a guy that was attracted to some nice firm defined legs on a woman. I just wanted to post some of women athletes that I think are the finest.

I dont care what nobody says...this son of a gun is fine as hell!

Tell me this chick aint beautiful...I'd run her bath water. LOL

Candice Parker looks good as hell too.

Mia St. John

Florence Griffith Joyner

There are tons more I could name but I want you guys input as well.

Props for the Serena Williams pics, you're right on the money with that. I always said to myself I'd do her if I ever had the chance. Thick as fuck.

Lisa Leslie was always kind of hot for a WNBA player, but then again, that's not hard considering who she's compared against.

Plenty more to come in the future maybe, but that's all that comes to my mind right now.
BigG
Mia St. John is so bangable
King Eugene
QUOTE (biggeorge89 @ Jun 4 2009, 05:00 AM) *
Mia St. John is so bangable

Oh I'm sorry dude. I meant to tell you this thread was 21+

Your not allowed!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
King Eugene
My childhood crush...

Damn Dominique Dawes!

How in the hell could I forget her.
BigG
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 4 2009, 10:03 AM) *
Oh I'm sorry dude. I meant to tell you this thread was 21+

Your not allowed!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

3king, youre a herb!

King Eugene
She is fine but too skinny for me. I need more meat! Nice calves though. Thats not a shot at biggeorge
King Eugene
I take it back...it was a shot at biggeorge
Lil-lightsout
Mia St. John is ugly IMO.

Anna Kournikova- I would eat her a$$ out with a spoon.

Tennis athletes are a real turn on to me, chicks that are active and can get sweaty. Women in general that are athletic are a way more desireable than the cheerleading type.

That Diana Taurasi( I think thats her name) chick that played B-ball for U-Conn was hot. Have not seen her in years, and maybe in regular life she's not all that, but when she was balling she looked hot to me.

Gabrielle Sabatini was smoking too back in the day.

Mia Hamm was sexy when she played soccer, though I know 3King3 was in love with that goalie(Brianna?),LOL.

Sorry no pictures from the comp. noob, someone can add them if they like.
STEVENSKI
Here are some that float my boat

I would let Lauren Jackson crush my skull between her thighs

I would spike these two

I put my balls in Amy Taylor's net

Snoop

All day baby, all day.
Big Slim Sweet
Maria Sharapova is smokin'. I don't care what anyone else says. I know her bitchy attitude can be a turn-off, but 6'2", tough-as-nails, and ready to kill you if you piss her off? I want her in my bed.

Always thought Gabriela Reese was pretty fine too. She's like 6'4" I think.

I tend to fantasize about really tall women. Must be cause my wife is only 5'2".
WindyCityP
Leryn Franco

King Eugene
QUOTE (WindyCityP @ Jun 4 2009, 09:22 PM) *
Leryn Franco

Now she is fine!
Maxy
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 7 2009, 10:54 AM) *
Don't even think she competes in world pole vault, I think possibly just for college or something, but had just been popular because of one photo which is the top one. But I'm going to put her anyways, just because it's semi relevant as she doesn't compete internationally or even a very high standard I think.

When I saw this thread she immediately sprang to mind.

She'd definitely get it.
King Eugene
Fitz...that chic is banging! My woman is built similar to her but my girls legs are more toned! She is fine as hell though!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 7 2009, 10:54 AM) *
Don't even think she competes in world pole vault, I think possibly just for college or something, but had just been popular because of one photo which is the top one. But I'm going to put her anyways, just because it's semi relevant as she doesn't compete internationally or even a very high standard I think.

This chick really reminds me of one of my ex-gfs..

Serena Williams is soo fine..That booty pic is smokin..

Mia St. John is a lot hotter in person,I know from experience..I got a couple pics with her..Percy has seen em..I got to chill with her for like 30 mins just me and her..It was pretty cool..I thought she'd be kinda stuck up or something but is definitely not..She's really down to earth..Gotta admit,it was cool talkin boxing with a female boxer.

Laila Ali is fine too..

When I was a kid,I had crushes on those chicks in the WWF,like Sunny and others..

Gymnastics chicks have a lot of potential..I like bigger thighs on a chick..Not into calves really like 3King3..I think me and him have similar taste in chicks though..
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 9 2009, 02:19 AM) *
When I was a kid,I had crushes on those chicks in the WWF,like Sunny and others..

You had a crush on old as Mabel? LMAO...dude dont tell nobody else that.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 9 2009, 06:19 AM) *
Gymnastics chicks have a lot of potential..I like bigger thighs on a chick..Not into calves really like 3King3..I think me and him have similar taste in chicks though..

3King3 & Big G could have a long long chat about calves except G has a thing for men's ones. Pilipino men's ones in particular one Pilipino mans ones

As you can see Manny pac is smokin!

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 9 2009, 02:07 AM) *
3King3 & Big G could have a long long chat about calves except G has a thing for men's ones. Pilipino men's ones in particular one Pilipino mans ones

As you can see Manny pac is smokin!

hahaha..I somehow knew you'd do somethin like this..Too funny man..Their calf appreciation isn't gender specific..
King Eugene
I'm more of a thigh man myself. Thats BigGeorge with the calve loving.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 9 2009, 02:44 AM) *
I'm more of a thigh man myself. Thats BigGeorge with the calve loving.

hahaha..Geez,Big G will never get away from that..hahaha..If calves are brought up,Big G is soon to follow..
BigG
Because these people can't accept the fact that Pacquiao has huge calves.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 9 2009, 02:56 AM) *
What about Nadia Comoneci? Definitely improved in her later age.

This is her as a youngster, who looked kinda ugly at times.

This is her now.

If you don't know who she is, the greatest gymnast of all time. The first in history to score a perfect 10, and has done it on more than one occasion. Don't follow gymnastics but even I can appreciate these.

They made a movie about her too..My sisters were obsessed with that movie..It's a pretty sweet story too..It's the gymnastics version of Rudy in a way except she had mad talent..She had to work her ass off for it though like Rudy had to do to get to play 1 game..
BigG
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 9 2009, 08:51 AM) *
hahaha..Geez,Big G will never get away from that..hahaha..If calves are brought up,Big G is soon to follow..

Those that call people homo for admiring another mans calfs are some closet fags
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (biggeorge89 @ Jun 9 2009, 03:54 AM) *
Those that call people homo for admiring another mans calfs are some closet fags

hahaha..I won't confirm or deny that..

I've never busted on you for it and won't..Pac-man shows it's more important to be bigger in the legs than guys who are purely upper body..
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (biggeorge89 @ Jun 9 2009, 07:57 AM) *
Because these people can't accept the fact that Pacquiao has huge calves.

You like nice man calves. Thats cool G. I can deal with that.

QUOTE (biggeorge89 @ Jun 9 2009, 08:54 AM) *

I agree G. I never said you were a homo. I said you like one Filo's calves in particular.
Method
W respect, the Williams sisters are NASTEEEEE! BIG ass "Predator" looking b*tches.

Allison Stocke is the name of that pole vaulter, Fitzie, and she's good. And Windy, right on w the Lauryn Frenco call (r however you spell it). Also, you guys need to check out the twin sister olympic synchronized swimmers (SO fkn HOT), as well as the Braziian volley ball players (also SO fkn hot). Also, what about Gina Corano (again, sp?).

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.