Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have had a gutfull!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
STEVENSKI
Alright guys I have had a gutfull of all the love on here & I think it may be the time to ramp up a new hate wagon to hitch my ride to. You are all welcome to join the Official Floyd Mayweather Jr Hate Wagon.

There are no major requirements for membership & any of the following will suffice + a million more reasons I can't think of off the top of my head.

You want to see Floyd laid out on a slab in the morgue
You would laugh if he became homeless
He only tipped your sister $1 in a strip club
He once breathed the same air as you
You want to see him in a motorised wheelchair with a nurse wiping his drool
You bought a PBF PPV & kicked your dog in frustration
You are sick & tired of being sick & tired of his sham of a career
You don't like his shiteater grin
You just hate the cunt for no good reason

If you say you want in then that is fine let me know in this thread.

If only he did cripple him angry2.gif

The CEO
I predict you'll get 30 Members today alone...lol
lloyd mayflower
Right Steve, sign me up sharpish for all of the above reasons, the main one being i just find the man to be an obnoxious little cunt, and in these times of economic crisis and general depression around the globe, theres just no excuse for being a cunt.

I FUCKIN HATE U FLOYD
STEVENSKI
You got it Lloyd. Figured a man of your class would be quick off the mark.

What about you CEO? You gonna man up & get with the programme?
lloyd mayflower
cheers mate, this is a good feeling, knowing that i am now part of a floyd hating fraternity, that we can focus our hate so hard in the hope that it somehow distracts his concentration long enough for JMM to smash his nose up into the frontal lobes of his little ignorant brain
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 4 2009, 09:50 AM) *
You got it Lloyd. Figured a man of your class would be quick off the mark.

What about you CEO? You gonna man up & get with the programme?

Can't get with this program, captain....

Floyd is one of the best pure boxers I've ever seen....he carried and defeated DLH, tortured and embarrassed Hatton (whom I despise as much as you despise Jones and Mayweather), and won me a large chunk of change....can't Hate him.
STEVENSKI
That is a pity CEO your hate makes you strong.

I was also thinking of starting up a Klit Killing Kommune as well. Wanna join the KKK? laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 4 2009, 10:11 AM) *
That is a pity CEO your hate makes you strong.

I was also thinking of starting up a Klit Killing Kommune as well. Wanna join the KKK? laugh.gif

laugh.gif...check your PMs...

and you know I can't do that one either...

and to be honest....I PREFER to NOT hate those who EVERYONE else hates....
EirbinX
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jun 4 2009, 10:16 AM) *
laugh.gif...check your PMs...

and you know I can't do that one either...

and to be honest....I PREFER to NOT hate those who EVERYONE else hates....

hmmmm....yup i want to see floyd homless for at least 1/3 of his ignorant life......sign me up pleaz
EirbinX
i didnt mean to add the quote there disregard...lol
Romulus9
I'm in.
Method
Show me where to sign.
Box in Hand
No hate here from me. The guy can flat out fight and gets everyone's blood pumping. He puts asses in seats and we need that now cause boxing has lost a lot of its luster. Boxing will always be the greatest sport ever but we need people like Floyd to get everyone talking which he apparently is doing.
Romulus9
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jun 4 2009, 11:09 AM) *
No hate here from me. The guy can flat out fight and gets everyone's blood pumping. He puts asses in seats and we need that now cause boxing has lost a lot of its luster. Boxing will always be the greatest sport ever but we need people like Floyd to get everyone talking which he apparently is doing.

Watch the numbers for the Marquez fight. Floyd's going to find out that he's not the amazing draw that he thinks he is.
Big Slim Sweet
me me me!!
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jun 4 2009, 10:18 AM) *
Watch the numbers for the Marquez fight. Floyd's going to find out that he's not the amazing draw that he thinks he is.

I'm sure he won't do big numbers but the simple fact is, we're all gonna either tune in live or read about it. I say the dude is an attraction. We either tune in to watch him lose or win. But, we're all tuning in.
Romulus9
We all tune into everything. We're not the key. The key is the passive casual fans, most of whom don't give a crap about him fighting a lightweight. They cared about his fight with de la Hoya because of de la Hoya. I didn't see anyone running to the TV to order the big showdown with Carlos Baldomir.

Mayweather Madness is a myth.
Method
I'm sure he won't do big numbers but the simple fact is, we're all gonna either tune in live or read about it. I say the dude is an attraction. We either tune in to watch him lose or win. But, we're all tuning in.
Reading about it and not going out of your way to pay for it are NOT the same thing, and the former can't be considered "tuning in".
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 4 2009, 12:28 PM) *
Reading about it and not going out of your way to pay for it are NOT the same thing, and the former can't be considered "tuning in".

Either way you put it, you're still talking, typing, and reading about him. Since coming out of retirement he has garnered more post than any other fighter on this and all other boxing sites. Face it, the man sparks attention and contraversy.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 4 2009, 08:39 AM) *
Alright guys I have had a gutfull of all the love on here & I think it may be the time to ramp up a new hate wagon to hitch my ride to. You are all welcome to join the Official Floyd Mayweather Jr Hate Wagon.

There are no major requirements for membership & any of the following will suffice + a million more reasons I can't think of off the top of my head.

I am in!

Fuck you Floyd Gayfeather and your handpicked challengers. Do the world of boxing and society a favor and just leave the sport. We want to see great fights, not you on some Dancing With The Stars bullshit or out-slicking some hand picked garbageman for 9 of 12 rounds, than proclaiming how great you are! We want to see you lose in a fight, badly! We want someone to shut your arrogant prick mouth. We don't even care if you get robbed in a decision, You will always be an over-hyped, most money, least risk little conceited prick!

Jack
Keith
add me as soon as possible. absolutely hate him. the only reason i wouldnt like to see him die in a car fire is because then he couldnt lose his precious 0 to cotto, mosley, or pac.
Jack 1000
OK all Floyd Gayfeather haters!

We know how unpopular he is! But let's say if Floyd was to indeed die, how many people would come to his funeral?

The list of mourners:

Max Kellerman

Damn! There can't be too many others!! LOL!

Jack
Romulus9
Kellerman used to kill me when he'd go off talking about Stevie Johnston. He couldn't go 10 minutes on an ESPN2 broadcast, complete with leather jacket, without going off on a tangent about him.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 4 2009, 09:11 AM) *

Sign me up for the KKK as soon as u get it going....
Lil-lightsout
I would be honored to be part of your wagon.
STEVENSKI
Alright guys you are on board. This could be our biggest wagon ever.
JonnyBlaze
I hate to disappoint ya Steve but I won't be signing up for it unless it was possible to only have hate for him when he is not in the ring..I hate him outside the ring but like him inside it..I like watching his skills..I wish it were possible for him to lose his skills then my hate for him would over flow..

As far as the KKK,hell naw will I be signing up for that..I'm a fan of the Klitchkos..

It's kinda funny how every new wagon,bus,and now kommune will not have my name on it..Sorry guys!!hahahaha..
STEVENSKI
Just to clear this up guys.

You can hate his haircut, you can hate his kids, you can hate his blatant back turning cowardice in the ring, you can hate the fact he is richer than you, you can hate the fact that he is highly skilled, you can hate the fact his shoes did not match his belt.

If you can find one thing to hate about him join up guys!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 4 2009, 07:00 PM) *
Just to clear this up guys.

You can hate his haircut, you can hate his kids, you can hate his blatant back turning cowardice in the ring, you can hate the fact he is richer than you, you can hate the fact that he is highly skilled, you can hate the fact his shoes did not match his belt.

If you can find one thing to hate about him join up guys!

Well if ya put it that way,I hate his personality and attitude..

Sign me up for that then..Let it be known though,I am a big fan of his skills..
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 4 2009, 09:39 AM) *

And I'm killing myself laughing over here at your Johnny Blaze reason for for joining the wagon.
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Classic stuff!

LMAO...fucking hilarious!

Shouldn't you be mad at your sister for stripping in the first place?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 5 2009, 12:53 AM) *
LMAO...fucking hilarious!

Shouldn't you be mad at your sister for stripping in the first place?

She be makin da money da hard way. Floyd is so cheap he only tipped her $1 & asked for change!
JonnyBlaze
Hahaha..Funny one what ya said about me on the list Steve...It should read "thinks he has mad skill but hates everything else about him"..You got a little carried away..hahahaha..Like usual!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.