Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Michael Katsidisí Official Challenge Statement to Manny Pacquiao
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
traced4040
http://philboxing.com/news/story-24840.html

is it just me or is it wrong for people like katsidis and valero to challenge a champ like manny?

shouldnt people do things first (like beat credible people) before callin out the champ?

but i do like the idea of a fight outside of the states

the most dramatic ali fights were in manila and africa
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (traced4040 @ Jun 5 2009, 08:21 PM) *
http://philboxing.com/news/story-24840.html

is it just me or is it wrong for people like katsidis and valero to challenge a champ like manny?

shouldnt people do things first (like beat credible people) before callin out the champ?

but i do like the idea of a fight outside of the states

the most dramatic ali fights were in manila and africa

now 1 or 2 jerkoffs are going to say manny is ducking these dickbags.
King Eugene
Michael Kat...who?

When I hear his name for some reason I think of Juan Diaz. Hmmmm......
provo
I wouldn't mind seeing valero fight pac, that would be interesting,valero throws a lot of punches and comes right out you, and he's been wanting pac for awhile ,I think he should fight "overated"timothy bradley ,knock his ass out and challange pac at 140 ,that would be a good fight! Valero already said he would not go over 140 ,and at 140 would fight anyone....
kidbazooka1
Pacquiao would brutalize Katsidis in the 1st rd.

Katsidis is just trying to get paid Manny won't waste his time with that guy.
lloyd mayflower
altho i like katsidis, he has only had 2 big fights and lost them both. theres no way hes gettin near pac. i reckon pac already has his map to retirement and it doesnt include katsidis, and probably not valero either.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 5 2009, 07:27 PM) *
Michael Kat...who?

When I hear his name for some reason I think of Juan Diaz. Hmmmm......

When I hear it I think Joel Casamayor knockin his ass out..
JLUVBABY
you guys may not agree and i admit it might be a waste of time of a fight but i believe a katsidis vs. pac. fight would be entertaining.. it would be a slugfest for sure... i would hope the undercard was solid cuzz it wouldnt last long.. but kat. has balls.. he's a fighter.. he would give himself a chance at least.. to me thats all you can ask of a fighter...
JonnyBlaze
Kat would get crucified by Pac-man..Literally!!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 8 2009, 08:47 PM) *
Casamayor was fortunate he landed that punch when he did. Katsidis had a slow start, but started to wax him, had him hurt and was coming on strong. The way it was going, Katsidis was going to stop him or win a decision, but he got careless and bam.

You are so right. I remember Casa getting so lucky because Katsidis got so reckless.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 8 2009, 07:47 PM) *
Casamayor was fortunate he landed that punch when he did. Katsidis had a slow start, but started to wax him, had him hurt and was coming on strong. The way it was going, Katsidis was going to stop him or win a decision, but he got careless and bam.

Kat wasn't going to stop Casa but he was going to decision him..

I don't know if any of you know but I like Casamayor a lot..Only guy he fought who I didn't want him to beat was Corrales..He got robbed in my opinion against Castillo..I thought Casamayor beat him by about 3 points..When I first started watching Casmayor,I didn't like him at all but I soon started to really like him a lot..It sucks he got the 2 out of 3 with Corrales but what he did to Corrales in the first fight was insane..Punching someone's mouthpeice through their lip is crazy..Hate him or not,he is very skilled,hard punching,smart fighter..Very underrated in my opinion..He has the tendancy to be dirty sometimes which I really don't like but when he boxes,it's real good shit..He hates losing and is a bad loser which is why he is dirty..
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 9 2009, 01:06 AM) *
Kat wasn't going to stop Casa but he was going to decision him..

I don't know if any of you know but I like Casamayor a lot..Only guy he fought who I didn't want him to beat was Corrales..He got robbed in my opinion against Castillo..I thought Casamayor beat him by about 3 points..When I first started watching Casmayor,I didn't like him at all but I soon started to really like him a lot..It sucks he got the 2 out of 3 with Corrales but what he did to Corrales in the first fight was insane..Punching someone's mouthpeice through their lip is crazy..Hate him or not,he is very skilled,hard punching,smart fighter..Very underrated in my opinion..He has the tendancy to be dirty sometimes which I really don't like but when he boxes,it's real good shit..He hates losing and is a bad loser which is why he is dirty..

WTF? You like Casa? I hate him worse than any other fighter. He did not get robbed against Castillo, it was a close fight. I do not remember the fight clearly, but that bitch basically ran around posing for most of the fight like he usually does. Thankfully JMM knocked himout, I was waiting for that day for a while.

Casa always been a dirty fighter and a sore loser. He is boring to watch too, the only exciting fights he has been in were due to some of his opponents making the fight.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 9 2009, 12:33 AM) *
WTF? You like Casa? I hate him worse than any other fighter. He did not get robbed against Castillo, it was a close fight. I do not remember the fight clearly, but that bitch basically ran around posing for most of the fight like he usually does. Thankfully JMM knocked himout, I was waiting for that day for a while.

Casa always been a dirty fighter and a sore loser. He is boring to watch too, the only exciting fights he has been in were due to some of his opponents making the fight.

I know..It's weird I'm a fan of his for the way he acted in some of his fights..He really pissed me off for that shit but I really like the way he fights..Casamayor is a smart fighter..I don't like the way he acts when he gets hurt but everyone acts differently when hurt and you can't blame them for it..If it were Casa hurt the way Corrales was in the first Castillo fight,he would of been completely done since he'd try to run..Corrales got Castillo cause he man'd up and caught Castillo when Castillo thought he had him..

I won't defend Casamayors actions because they are bogus but he is a thinking fighter and doesn't just do things without thinking..
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 9 2009, 01:49 AM) *
I know..It's weird I'm a fan of his for the way he acted in some of his fights..He really pissed me off for that shit but I really like the way he fights..Casamayor is a smart fighter..I don't like the way he acts when he gets hurt but everyone acts differently when hurt and you can't blame them for it..If it were Casa hurt the way Corrales was in the first Castillo fight,he would of been completely done since he'd try to run..Corrales got Castillo cause he man'd up and caught Castillo when Castillo thought he had him..

I won't defend Casamayors actions because they are bogus but he is a thinking fighter and doesn't just do things without thinking..

Everybodies got there reasons for liking certain fighters.

Also, thanks for the info you PM me. friends.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.