Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wlad. vs. Vitali
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
Wlad. Thinking of Vitali fight...

just read this... hopefully there is some validity to it...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
This will never happen.
JLUVBABY
just curious if it did go down how do you guys see this fight playing out?.. i am not sure how i'd call it...
STEVENSKI
I was thinking of banging my mates wife. It ain't gonna happen though just like this fight.
D-MARV
It wont happen. But if it did, I'll pick Wladimir. Vitali is shot.
JD
This fight will never happen.

Vitali is going to slap around Arreola next.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 7 2009, 07:10 AM) *
I was thinking of banging my mates wife. It ain't gonna happen though just like this fight.

lol...
D-MARV
QUOTE (JD @ Jun 7 2009, 12:59 PM) *
This fight will never happen.

Vitali is going to slap around Arreola next.

Upset of the Year. I'm calling it now.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jun 7 2009, 01:37 PM) *

I would not call that upset of the year if Arreola wins. So far Arreola is still undefeated, young, strong, and just destroyed McCline(I know he was not the same fighter as once before), but still has been looking decent in recent outings. I know he could work on the weight situation. And Vitali did not look too good in his last fight, and always being injured and being up there in age, I think this is close to a pick-em fight. Definately not upset of the year. Just my opinion.

Oh...Wlad-Vitali will never happen, though I would favor Wlad if they were to fight.
Byrd Man
I love how nobody hardly even addresses the original question in this. lol

I don't know if it will happen, but each one has an advantage. Vitali has the stronger chin, but is not what he used to be. Wlad has chin issues in the past, and is usually described as the inferior fighter to Vitali.

Plus you have to realize they both know each other so damn well that it'd be kinda weird fighting each other. Neither one would really have any advantage though if you think about it, because they basically know everything the other one can do and what they can't do.

If there's a weakness that most people may not know about, they would know it. Would they exploit it? If one of them is beating heavily on the other one, would they let up and not go so hard to finish, like they would another fighter?

A lot of questions there. I don't think it'll happen, but that would be a massive PPV fight if it did.
JD
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jun 7 2009, 01:37 PM) *

I wouldn't call it the upset of the year by a longshot.

Arreola is just not dedicated to the sport. He is likable, has heavy hands, heart, can be exciting...but the guy just cannot get himself in shape - and this new fitness coach deal is just silly.
D-MARV
QUOTE (JD @ Jun 7 2009, 08:56 PM) *
I wouldn't call it the upset of the year by a longshot.

Arreola is just not dedicated to the sport. He is likable, has heavy hands, heart, can be exciting...but the guy just cannot get himself in shape - and this new fitness coach deal is just silly.

I'm pretty sure he will benefit from Hudson. I think a lot of what Arreola needs is motivation. I imagine he would be pretty motivated to fight for a world title.
Warlord
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jun 7 2009, 05:22 AM) *
Wlad. Thinking of Vitali fight...

just read this... hopefully there is some validity to it...

Horse shit. Dogshit boxing as ZERO credibility. Until a REAL news source quotes this, I got nothing else to say.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jun 7 2009, 12:37 PM) *

You would say that..I wish we could bet some real money on Vital whoopin Arreola..Maybe a sig bet??
BigG
Make it happen...
STEVENSKI
If & that is a big if this fight happened. I would suggest 12 rounds of trading 1 for 1 with jabs & a horseshit draw would be on the cards.
JD
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jun 7 2009, 09:54 PM) *
I'm pretty sure he will benefit from Hudson. I think a lot of what Arreola needs is motivation. I imagine he would be pretty motivated to fight for a world title.

I have heard it too many times with Arreola in his already young career. The dude just cannot get motivated in the gym, and even with his new conditioning coach I don't see that changing.

Arreola is supposedly already locked in to a hard regimen, yet at the same time his promoter is saying that his weight doesn't matter. Sounds like an excuse to me. Plus, we had someone on the board here saying they bumped into him a week ago and he looked like he was 300 pounds. I am not buying it until I see it...and even than, I have Vitali or Wlad over Arreola ALL DAY.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 8 2009, 07:00 AM) *
If & that is a big if this fight happened. I would suggest 12 rounds of trading 1 for 1 with jabs & a horseshit draw would be on the cards.

Totally agree. I wouldn't even want to see a Wlad-Vitali fight because this is exactly what I'd expect from them.
buford54
If this fight happened, Vitali would knock Wlad out in 1 round and then fall to the ground weeping with shame and remorse.
There is now way that brothers (especially competitive ones) can compete with each other without absolutely killing each other.
I would just see big brother intimidating and beating up his little brother.

JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 7 2009, 11:20 PM) *
Horse shit. Dogshit boxing as ZERO credibility. Until a REAL news source quotes this, I got nothing else to say.

wlad vs. vitali again..lol...

allight it has popped up again on boxingscene mr warlord... is boxingscene also the stuff you said?.. my thing is this they would be stupid to pass up the kind of money that fight would generate in europe... i would kick my brothers ass or take one for the kind of money that fight is going to produce if made and the best part for them is that no matter what it stays in the family... and the article didnt say they WHERE GOING to fight.. it says that wlad klit. ponders the idea and will talk to his mother... fact is i always felt wlad. was partial to that fight happening... i think deep down inside he feels he's in vitalis shadow somewhat... just my opinion... i wouldnt be surprised if they come back and mama says one fight only and there is a big publicity made over their ma... i can see it now mama kissing both her sons at the press conference.... i wouldnt rule this fight out just yet...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (buford54 @ Jun 8 2009, 09:14 PM) *
If this fight happened, Vitali would knock Wlad out in 1 round and then fall to the ground weeping with shame and remorse.
There is now way that brothers (especially competitive ones) can compete with each other without absolutely killing each other.
I would just see big brother intimidating and beating up his little brother.

That would be my preferred outcome in the bold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.