Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bar Talk
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
King Eugene
I was riding down the road today and was thinking of some topics that I wanted to post. I came up with about three so I decided to make a Bar Talk thread. Its all just random shit we would normally talk about when its just the fellas. Instead of making a bunch of threads I thought I'd just make one for it.

I was just randomly thinking about some of the perks of being a male. I know a lot of you guys are married but just think back when you where single. There was always a female you knew that could hook you up with something and she never wanted you to pay her for it...she just wanted good sex in return. I found this to be kind of hilarious. Say in HS you was banging a chic that worked at McDonalds so everytime you went that you knew you was getting something to eat for free, you knew a chic/was banging a chic that worked at the local pet store so you got all your animal feed for a discount, you knew a chic/banging a chic that worked at Footlocker or some shoe store so the only time you went was when she was working cause you knew you was going to get to use her discount. Thats that petty HS stuff. Once you get older you started needing more expensive stuff. For instance I'm friends with a dental hygienist so my co-pay if I even have to pay a co-pay for anything is never more than $30. All she wants in return for the discount is some good sex every now and then. I get my hair done every three weeks by the same female. Normally she charges her clients $55 just for a wash and to be tighten up, well I get mine done for free and all ask for is for me to show up and put in good work for her random booty calls. LOL Man I just think this shit is hilarious...good sex can get you a lot these days. Isn't this called the barter system?

I know a lot of you guys like to clown me a lot about my modeling and my hair so I thought I share something I thought was pretty damn funny. Well I worked part time for an after school program for two years straight. Last Friday was my last day working there and we had these field day activities. Well in our program we have like 3 gay kids and they are all 6th grade boys. Man you should hear these little fuckers argue with each other...they sound like HS girls lol. Hell I even heard them arguing about who was gay first. Normally I would intervene in a conversation like that but it was so dang funny to me that I let it go on for a while. Well I'm always on these kids trying to toughen them up. So I wrestle with them, make smart manly remarks to them, and just walk around and slap one of them in the back of the head every now and then. You know...just guy stuff. And when they start arguing and doing girly shit like jump roping and playing hop scotch I be like "yall need to quit acting like girls". I swear I tell atleast two of them boys that everyday. I mean not one day goes by when I dont tell one of those boys to stop acting like a girl. After I say that they usually straighten up for a while but of course go right back to acting girly. Sittin in the desk with their legs crossed, gossiping, and all that other BS girls do. Anyway...so we was doing the sponge race event. The basic, run to one end of the track, soak the sponge with water, run it back to the start and squeeze it in the pan. Who ever fill theirs up the fastest wins. Well these kids started and you know how excited middle schoolers get when they are racing or in some type of competition. Instead of holding the sponge gently after filling it up...they was squeezing it and running with it slinging water every water. I holler out...stop slinging all that dang water cause yall are messing up my hair...then out of the blue one of the gay kids holla out........"Mr. Ryan...quit acting like a girl." I couldn't help myself...I was on the ground laughing my ass off. All the other kids where laughing but the other staff members mouths just dropped cause they was all like, how in the hell you(the 6th grade gay kid) going to tell somebody to stop acting like a girl. Like I said it was pretty hilarious to me. Oh well...

You guys converge into the bar talk!
STEVENSKI
Bar talk = football, football, football, cricket, women & drinking.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 8 2009, 11:10 PM) *
Just kidding 3king3.

I am a lesbian...I love women!
laugh.gif
Spyder
laugh.gif

Good thread.

Remember the time when you first got fingers deep into a girl...you got that stank on your fingers, and couldn't help but smell it. Like it was some kind of drug that was gonna get you high the more you sniffed it...and if you had a friend near you, you'd try to get him to smell your fingers too. It was like a trophy...proof that you got some ass.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 8 2009, 11:27 PM) *
laugh.gif

Good thread.

Remember the time when you first got fingers deep into a girl...you got that stank on your fingers, and couldn't help but smell it. Like it was some kind of drug that was gonna get you high the more you sniffed it...and if you had a friend near you, you'd try to get him to smell your fingers too. It was like a trophy...proof that you got some ass.

LMAO...by far the funniest shit I've read all day. I remember my first time fingering a chic like it was yesterday. My GF on our 8th grade field trip to Charleston, SC. LOL man we had our laps covered up with a coat with her legs spread wide open but no one knew what was going on. The first thing she said before getting off the bus was you better go wash that. LOL Damn now that was hilarious.

Remember when you a kid and you use to play hide and go get it. The best looking chics where always the fastest and if you finally caught them yall would be dry humping fully clothed standing straight up? LOL Whew!
Warlord
Is it just me, or is every post by 3king3 latently filled with tidbits about how awesome he is?

You're the man, 3king3, we get it. Men want to be you, women want to be with you. Even Reg1 would be humbled by your awesomeness! friends.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 9 2009, 12:44 AM) *
Is it just me, or is every post by 3king3 latently filled with tidbits about how awesome he is?

You're the man, 3king3, we get it. Men want to be you, women want to be with you. Even Reg1 would be humbled by your awesomeness! friends.gif

Thank you!

I try...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 9 2009, 05:44 AM) *

Well he is called the king for a reason Warlord.
King Eugene
Alright I relate almost everything to boxing which may seem kind of weird but in a lot of ways life is like boxing match.

Calzaghe fought Roy just to add a legend or an ATG to his resume. He knew he wasn't no where near the fighter he once was.

Have you guys ever known a chic that back in the day she was fine as hell and every dude walking was trying to get with her but then you see her 5-10 years down the road but she don't look no where near as good as she use to but still cute enough to have some type of relations with her? So you do it anyway just to add her name to your resume? LOL
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 9 2009, 01:10 AM) *
Well he is called the king for a reason Warlord.

He's back new to the thread so it doesn't know yet.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 9 2009, 12:11 AM) *
Alright I relate almost everything to boxing which may seem kind of weird but in a lot of ways life is like boxing match.

Calzaghe fought Roy just to add a legend or an ATG to his resume. He knew he wasn't no where near the fighter he once was.

Have you guys ever known a chic that back in the day she was fine as hell and every dude walking was trying to get with her but then you see her 5-10 years down the road but she don't look no where near as good as she use to but still cute enough to have some type of relations with her? So you do it anyway just to add her name to your resume? LOL

Dude you make this shit sound so fucked up..

3King3 also would collect pubic hairs and tape them into a book with the girls name above it..
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 9 2009, 01:18 AM) *

How you figure?
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 9 2009, 01:18 AM) *

3King3 also would collect pubic hairs and tape them into a book with the girls name above it..

Only you would think of some shit like that.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 9 2009, 06:27 AM) *
Only you would think of some shit like that.

Whereas I would do it.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 9 2009, 01:36 AM) *
Whereas I would do it.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 9 2009, 01:36 AM) *
Whereas I would do it.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.