Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Writer reveals true identity to be fighter's advisor
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
laugh.gif

I'm sorry...I really shouldn't be wasting my time posting this, but the stupidity amuses me so much, I just had to share.

Okay, so if there was ever any doubt regarding the true identity of B. Artest, the idiot actually exposes himself:

SALVADOR SANCHEZ RETURNS!
By B. Artest
BT. You are the nephew of arguably the greatest Mexican fighter in history who you share the same name with "Salvador Sanchez", how does that make you feel and does that add pressure?

SS. "Well I am very proud to be his nephew and it's an honor to share the same name, but yes it add's extra pressure for sure, because let's face it Greg the people expect me to be him and that's a very big pair of shoes to fill. That being said I believe that God has put me here for a reason and I feel it in my soul that I will be a World Champion one day."
BT. You have been living in the US now for about a year, tell us about that and why?

SS. "Well Greg, I was training and fighting in Mexico and my manager Elvis wanted me to go to the next level so he brought me to Jimmy Montoya and it's been amazing. Jimmy has made a major difference in my career and my life and the work in the "Vegas" gyms has really helped me grow as a boxer and as a man.

So what time is it now? 11:40 AM ET. I wonder how long it's going to take for either 1) him to realize the mistake and fix it or 2) someone to tell him about the mistake and fix it.

Really though, it's not like this is news or anything, but I just can't help but to laugh at the stupidity. I mean, this is a guy that fighters are actually entrusting their careers to. It's comedy.

Ishe Smith, Allan Green, Steve Forbes...what the hell are you cats thinking putting your careers into the hands of a guy who 1) needs to fake his own identity and 2) can't even do a good job of faking it. I mean, if he's fucking up like that, I can only imagine what it's like when he has to dot the i's and cross the t's in contracts. LOL. Geesh...that's really sad. No wonder some of those guys are having trouble getting fights.

By the way, does anybody want a free t-shirt?

laugh.gif
Douchebag
Just edited the quote...that shit is long...lol - thehype

I usually stay away from these topics, but that shit is funny as hell. I don't even know how that happens.
thehype
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 9 2009, 11:55 AM) *
I usually stay away from these topics, but that shit is funny as hell. I don't even know how that happens.

I don't know why you stay away...the shit is just pure comedy.

laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
Hype-You ever worry about any type of retaliation? Not the verbal type, more like the physical? Boxing is a pretty shady business with alot of shady people. Just wondered if you are ever looking over your shoulder wondering if you pissed off the wrong person? Or is this just a harmless fued?
Romulus9
Priceless.

Absolutely priceless.
Byrd Man
HA HA HA!!!!

Now it reads by Greg Leon. No more Bullshit Artest. ha ha ha ha
thehype
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 9 2009, 12:09 PM) *
Hype-You ever worry about any type of retaliation? Not the verbal type, more like the physical? Boxing is a pretty shady business with alot of shady people. Just wondered if you are ever looking over your shoulder wondering if you pissed off the wrong person? Or is this just a harmless fued?

Nope...but if I ever disappear, you guys know what direction to point the cops in.

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jun 9 2009, 02:22 PM) *
HA HA HA!!!!

Now it reads by Greg Leon. No more Bullshit Artest. ha ha ha ha

Of course it says that now...I know he reads the site and snoops around the message board...but you can be sure that any interview that was supposed to go up on the site with his name on it was personally posted by him...so unless he had a brain fart and totally forgot that his name was G. Leon (which is possible given that he has two identities), then you already know that he totally forgot to edit his name out of those answers. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if there is soon an announcement stating, "G. LEON ADVISORY GROUP SIGNS SALVADOR SANCHEZ". That's probably the reason why he put B. Artest on it in the first place since B. Artest only "interviews" his fighters. Our mutual friend Elvis Grant is Salvador's manager so it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Elvis asking that idiot for help to try and get him some exposure. Knowing Leon, he probably told Elvis that Salvador would have to sign an Advisory Agreement. I certainly hope that's not the case because Elvis is real good dude, but man, I can definitely see that going down.

laugh.gif

HI GREG!

laugh.gif

Idiot!
blackbelt2003
ROTFLMAO!

I wonder if B Artest will EVER appear again?

Black
Byrd Man
by the way how fucked up is it that when you google "Greg Leon" and the name of the site, he's the FOURTH link that comes up! lol

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&saf...mp;oq=&aqi=
Jack 1000
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 9 2009, 01:46 PM) *
Of course it says that now...I know he reads the site and snoops around the message board...but you can be sure that any interview that was supposed to go up on the site with his name on it was personally posted by him...so unless he had a brain fart and totally forgot that his name was G. Leon (which is possible given that he has two identities), then you already know that he totally forgot to edit his name out of those answers. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if there is soon an announcement stating, "G. LEON ADVISORY GROUP SIGNS SALVADOR SANCHEZ". That's probably the reason why he put B. Artest on it in the first place since B. Artest only "interviews" his fighters. Our mutual friend Elvis Grant is Salvador's manager so it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Elvis asking that idiot for help to try and get him some exposure. Knowing Leon, he probably told Elvis that Salvador would have to sign an Advisory Agreement. I certainly hope that's not the case because Elvis is real good dude, but man, I can definitely see that going down.

laugh.gif

HI GREG!

laugh.gif

Idiot!

Thanks Ben!!!! This is a gem!

This reminds of Greg having an idea to remain anonymous, but using personalized stationary!!! hahahaha!

Jack
thehype
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jun 9 2009, 03:35 PM) *
by the way how fucked up is it that when you google "Greg Leon" and the name of the site, he's the FOURTH link that comes up! lol

And ironically, when you google "Ben Thompson" and the name of the site, it's the FIRST and SECOND link that comes up.

laugh.gif

Mean Mister Mustard
What the hell is going on over there?
thehype
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jun 9 2009, 04:23 PM) *
What the hell is going on over there?

Not a damn thing.

laugh.gif
Byrd Man
The Leon/B. Artest story....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfFKwylOsLU
thisneverworks
Have to say, that is pretty damn funny, and to think I offered to waste my time and help with that site back in the day. My goodness.
D-MARV
Priceless.
rusty_trombone
I need to get into the fight game, these guys are so stupid, if an idiot like Leon can make money I can get rich.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jun 9 2009, 08:26 PM) *
I need to get into the fight game, these guys are so stupid, if an idiot like Leon can make money I can get rich.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jun 9 2009, 08:26 PM) *

Contacts, a quick tongue and the ability to lie is all it takes and you'll be well on your way to being an advisor.

laugh.gif

You know, honestly, it's just hilarious to see how dumb he is. I mean really...okay...it was pretty smart of him to change his name two hours after it was pointed out, but man...I gotta tell ya...I've been sitting here alllllllllllll day just wondering if he or anyone else was going to catch on to the fact that although he successfully altered his name, the idiot still left the questions beginning with the initials "BT" knowing damn well that any other G. Leon interview will have the initials "GL".

laugh.gif

Just how dumb can he be? Seriously???

laugh.gif

That shit is just funny.

Even worse, look at how dumb it makes one of those fighters look when they're doing an interview. Take Ishe for example, who just did an interview with "B. Artest" talking about, "I'm really thankful for having Greg Leon as my advisor."

Who is he kidding? He's fucking doing the interview WITH his advisor.

laugh.gif

Not only is Leon in on the fix, but so is the fucking fighter.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.