Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who would win a rematch against Margarito....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
du365
Mosley, Cotto, or Clottey?
D-MARV
Mosley and Cotto. Maybe Clottey at this point but he fades late.
JonnyBlaze
I'd go with Mosley..If Mosley fought the same as he did against Margarito,he'd win..If he wore Cotto out,than he could punch with him some..
Keith
mosley definatley wins. maybe even quicker. cotto loses still although this time by close split decision. clottey wins by UD.
JonnyBlaze
Shit,read this wrong..Mosley would beat Marg again faster,Cotto would win hopefully,and Clottey would win if he threw his punches..
rusty_trombone
All of them, Margs is shit
EirbinX
mosley by KO.......cotto by UD.....clottey would get outworked by margarito...but who knows maybe margarito took a psycological turn for the worse and would get KO'ed by all three of them
EirbinX
is there any way i can get cotto clottey on anywhere besides HBO cuz i dont have it?
Douchebag
QUOTE (EirbinX @ Jun 10 2009, 02:16 PM) *
is there any way i can get cotto clottey on anywhere besides HBO cuz i dont have it?

There are some site that you can pay like 5 buck or so to get a hight quality stream. Don't know any off the top of my head but there out there if you look.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.