Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite boxing clips/videos
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JonnyBlaze
I thought this would be a good thread for people to have other watch a clip or video they'd like everyone else to see..Post your favorite clips too..KO's,specific moves,favorite combo,and things like that are all things to post..Compare guys from 2 different eras,anything..

Me and 3King3 were just talking about who had the fastest triple left hook so here's a thread for him to post the clips on..

This thread will be a good way to help prove a point about a fighter you've been defending or bashing..
King Eugene
Great Topic...I cant access youtube here at work but once I get home I'll post that triple left combo that Roy put on Bryant Brannon.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 11 2009, 01:09 AM) *
Great Topic...I cant access youtube here at work but once I get home I'll post that triple left combo that Roy put on Bryant Brannon.

Cool..I started thinking what best way to argue or debate something than by watching the footage of it??Ya know??All ya gotta do is post up the match and tell us what to watch or look for..

I think this thread will be really useful if used right..

For example,the Cotto/Clottey fight we can post weaknesses of each guy like how easy it was for Margarito to find the uppercut on Cotto and we could show weakness of Clottey in his only real loss to Margarito as well..The DQ to Baldo ain't shit..

JonnyBlaze
I really like the first one Fitz.

I liked the Lamon Brewster/Golota fight..It was my first heavyweight championship fight I had ever been to..Had a good undercard too..Adamek/Briggs 1 was on the card..

You did go a little over board on Tyson KO's though but it's expected to see Tyson KO's when doin those I guess..I haven't seen a KO video without him if it is of multiple boxers..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 11 2009, 03:36 AM) *
Haven't seen the video in a bit, but I thought I only had like 3 or so Tyson clips. Can't have a KO compilation without Tyson. I think he is just to mainstream for you, laugh.gif

Hahahaha..I guess I'm the same way with music..Not into mainstream..Yet,I used to be a huge Tyson fan when I first started watching boxing..

I had a good idea of a KO mix for you if you are willing to do another one..PM me if you want details..I don't wanna ruin this thread..
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 11 2009, 02:09 AM) *

I was at that fight! Great night. Did you know they showed clips from that fight in the movie "Devils Advocate"?
Spyder
Roy Jones v Percy Harris...4 hooks! 2:32

thehype
Just FYI...I fixed the video bbcode. You can now add the actual video to the post as opposed to just the link. You can either click on the video button when making a post:

Or just use the following bbcode:

CODE
[video]insert link here[/video]
thehype
One of my favorites:

laugh.gif

I got milk baby!

laugh.gif

I don't like you Jim! Yo, why you wanna pick on me dog?

laugh.gif
Romulus9
Self-explanatory:

thehype
laugh.gif

LMAO

Fucking Mike Tyson is awesome!

"Are you talking out of turn? I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them.............so you shouldn't talk anymore...unless you wanna....you know."

I like how he slipped into mack mode there at the end.

laugh.gif

Fucking awesome!

I miss that guy.
Spyder
Unfortunately for Mike, his funniest moments aren't meant to be funny...except for this!

JonnyBlaze
Keith,here are 1 video about Sugar Ray Robinson and 1 fight video..

Watch his triple left hook in this one that he KO's the dude with..Who do ya all think??Roy or Sugar Ray's triple left hook??

Mean Mister Mustard
The fact that he (SRR) made it look so easy is what's scary.
JonnyBlaze
Watch for Archie's right hand that stuns Olson before he puts him down..James Toney took that move from Archie who was the master of it..Toney used this move a lot against Jirov..Archie will pull back slightly when Olson throws his right hand and comes with his quick sneaky right..It's such a perfect punch..Archie knocked down Marciano with it and Yvon Durelle in their first fight..He would also sometimes do a shoulder roll before throwing this right hand that I'm talking about..He doesn't throw it from up top but from shoulder level(which makes the punch quicker and a hell of a lot harder to see comin)..This is a short clip..

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 11 2009, 10:26 PM) *
..James Toney took that move from Archie who was the master of it..Toney used this move a lot against Jirov..

That was a nice little clip of that move, def Toney's trademark. Toney's has been doing that move his whole career. I remember when him and Merqui Sosa were prospects coming up on ESPN they fought. Man Toney ate him up with that move, one time scoring a flash knockdown too with it. He just wanted you to throw your right hand at him.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 12 2009, 01:24 AM) *
That was a nice little clip of that move, def Toney's trademark. Toney's has been doing that move his whole career. I remember when him and Merqui Sosa were prospects coming up on ESPN they fought. Man Toney ate him up with that move, one time scoring a flash knockdown too with it. He just wanted you to throw your right hand at him.

Yeah,whenever I see Archie throw that punch it reminds me of Toney today..It really reminds me of the Jirov fight but like you said he did it his whole career..No doubt about it Toney saw that while watching Archie..If he didn't,he trainer did..I love that move..This shot is so effective because sometimes a guy will throw his right hand and he may not have full balance like he should,he's goin down from that shot..Any guy who loads up his shots at all is a very easy target for that move..You can either shoulder roll and throw it or just slightly move back and come with it..Archie mastered that shit..
lloyd mayflower
I watched the SRR triple left hook the other day on youtube when yous were talkin about it, and it is awesome. But to be honest the thing that struck me the most was how fuckin funny the commentary was!

Anyway this is probably my favourite KO of recent years. Brutal! (altho honourable mentions go to Robbie Peden and Kostya Tszyu)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.