Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JaunMa Lopez vs Marquez or Vasquez
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
PUERTOROCKS
What a war these fights would be! I think JuanMa has the tools to beat both of them by brutal KO. I could be dead wrong though, these 2 Mexicans are Mayan warriors re-born.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (PUERTOROCKS @ Jun 11 2009, 12:01 PM) *
What a war these fights would be! I think JuanMa has the tools to beat both of them by brutal KO. I could be dead wrong though, these 2 Mexicans are Mayan warriors re-born.

Before Marquez and Vasquez brutalized them selfs i think they would have had back and forth trilogies ala Barrera/Morales/Marquez/Pacquiao.

But now it's Lopez time he's a beast and he's only getting better i say he beats Vasquez by TKO and stops Marquez late in the fight but it won't be easy he may have to tast the canvas a few times.

I see Lopez taking the p4p throne in a few years.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
At this point we don't know how much either of those fighters have left. However, I do know that Lopez is brutally beating every opponent they put in front of him. They're not bums either, as De Leon was hyped up at the time and Penalosa is a damn good fighter. I agree that Lopez will be at the top p4p fairly soon. I've thought that since late 2006. He has the speed, power, and workrate to beat just about everybody at 122. He needs to work a little bit on that defense, as Penalosa was able to tag him a few times. I think he beats Vazquez and Marquez right now. I actually think he dominates Vazquez right now, as he has had numerous brutal fights and has been off for awhile. Marquez is a solid boxer who could give Lopez some problems, but I'd still have to pick Lopez. One fighter who could give Lopez some problems is the 5'11 Caballero. However, I think he's moving up to 126.
PR316
I think Juanma has the talent to be a pound 4 pounder. I would like to see him box with just a tad more discipline and rely on his jab more and use some more movement. I think he has that, but I would like to see him make more use of it. He has speed, power, and an amazing workrate. Throws some mean combinations to the head and body.

Hope he fulfills his potential.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (PR316 @ Jun 11 2009, 09:34 PM) *
I think Juanma has the talent to be a pound 4 pounder. I would like to see him box with just a tad more discipline and rely on his jab more and use some more movement. I think he has that, but I would like to see him make more use of it. He has speed, power, and an amazing workrate. Throws some mean combinations to the head and body.

Hope he fulfills his potential.

Lopez can box just aswell as he can bang he not one diminsional by any means.

In his last fight when he destroyed Penalosa it was scary how much he resembeled a prime Julio Cesar Chavez when he beat Edwin Rosario working the head and body non stop with alarming accuracy and brutal power.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Jun 12 2009, 01:25 AM) *
Lopez can box just aswell as he can bang he not one diminsional by any means.

In his last fight when he destroyed Penalosa it was scary how much he resembeled a prime Julio Cesar Chavez when he beat Edwin Rosario working the head and body non stop with alarming accuracy and brutal power.

Good call on the Chavez resemblance. JML looked so natural, poised, calm on the inside, like he was just dissecting Gerry with no problems. He did not look at all tired, just confident the whole time while doing his amazing inside work. This guy is just a fan's fighter, and I can not wait see how his future pans out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.