Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3King3,this is for you
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JonnyBlaze
Jim bashin Roy pretty back after the Glen fight..What do ya think??Lampley said he could whoop Roy..

Keith
oh man, that whole deal was funny. lampley trying to be all serious like he always does. the dude in the background was cracking me up. jim saying roy had no business even fighting him. and the last question about foreman, lmao... "NO".
thehype
LMAO...look at my man OnFire Aguirre.

What you can't see in that video is me holding the camera for Fire. Notice how I tried to get Zahir Raheem's silly ass out of the shot by zooming in on Lampley.

laugh.gif

I gotta admit, that was one of Fire's better interviews. Funny story, but he actually wasn't going to do the interview...he was a little intimidated at first, but I gave him a few pointers, gassed him up and the rest is history. Aw yes....those were the good ol' days.

laugh.gif

What you also can't see is the fine, young honey that Lamps just gave a wad of cash to so she could get herself some drinks while he did the interview.

laugh.gif
Method
LOL.

LOL @ OnFire's interviews too.

OnFire: "So Roy, How are you?"

Roy: "Im doin pretty good."

OnFire: "So Roy, is it safe to say that you're doin pretty good?"

Roy: "Yup"

OnFire: "Aight. Aight."

Stay Tuned for Part II!
thehype
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 12 2009, 11:29 AM) *
LOL.

LOL @ OnFire's interviews too.

OnFire: "So Roy, How are you?"

Roy: "Im doin pretty good."

OnFire: "So Roy, is it safe to say that you're doin pretty good?"

Roy: "Yup"

OnFire: "Aight. Aight."

Stay Tuned for Part II!

What's even funnier is that's how all the interviews are done over there now.

laugh.gif

Yo, I've got some HILARIOUS blooper videos from back in the day...Ricardo Lois, Fire and a bunch of other cats. I'll have to dig those up one of these days.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 12 2009, 10:46 AM) *
What's even funnier is that's how all the interviews are done over there now.

laugh.gif

Yo, I've got some HILARIOUS blooper videos from back in the day...Ricardo Lois, Fire and a bunch of other cats. I'll have to dig those up one of these days.

Post em on here Hype..That's a funny ass story behind this video..Too bad 3King3 never said anything about it..
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jun 15 2009, 04:07 AM) *
Post em on here Hype..That's a funny ass story behind this video..Too bad 3King3 never said anything about it..

Just came back from Hilton Head Island with the lady...I'll check the video out when I get home from work. The ol job blocked youtube.

On another note though Lampley and Merchant are nutt jumpers. Whoever is HBO's lover boy they are all over him. More Lampley than Merchant though. Listen to their commentating during Roy's prime, listen to the video you just posted(I know what interview you posted by the quotes other guys put up cause I've seen it before a while back), and listen to them during the Trinidad fight. They are all nutt jumpers!

I've heard Merchant compare Jones to a sweet Jazz virtuoso. They are all fags to me! George Foreman was the only one that ever kept it real. Althought Merchant is funny as hell with his well thought out analysis after each fight. LOL And Max Kellerman is dying to follow in his footsteps. Lampley is a damn hypocrite. Fucking faggot!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.