FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JD

AP Photo

AP Photo

AP Photo

AP Photo

AP Photo
Big Slim Sweet
Clottey looks a LOT stronger to me. We shall see.

I'm starting to see Clottey winning this fight going away.
Thegreatequalizer
i think this will be a close, back-and-forth fight that clottey will win. either by late ko or decision.
Lil-lightsout
Wow...if only heavyweights looked like that at weigh-ins.
Spyder
Weigh-ins are so misleading. I remember too many times seeing a guy look great at the weigh-in, and then looking like ass at the fight.
kidbazooka1
Both guys look strong but i still see Cotto superior boxing skills earning him the W.
King Eugene
I dont care what the weigh in pics look like. I'm still anticipating Cotto to outbox this dude all night.
D-MARV
Cottey's waiste looks about 15 inches around.

Im going with Cotto. 117-111... I expect Cotto to win the second half of the fight. If anyone gets stopped it will be Clottey.
The Original MrFactor
I expect Clottey to regain up to almost 170 on fight night. Expecting Cotto to be in the mid 150's. I think that could factor in when it comes to stamina late and body punch resistance.
D-MARV
Clottey weighed 156 for Judah. I expect him to be around the same weight.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I still think Clottey will win this fight. He's going to bring pressure all night, and I think he'll win the late rounds. Cotto can't punch and move at the same time, as illustrated in the Margarito fight. He'll have problems with the pressure. Should be a good fight though. Clottey definitely looks more ripped than Cotto, but it's not a bodybuilding competition.
provo
Cotto wins this by split decision ! I think he'll out work clottey ! He looked good first 6 rounds of the margarito fight ! Then got blasted "with loaded gloves"lol,
Cotto needs this win it would be big for his carrer give him some spot light at the welterweight divison....
STEVENSKI
I hope Cotto gets worked bad.
EirbinX
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jun 12 2009, 06:56 PM) *
Wow...if only heavyweights looked like that at weigh-ins.

lmfao...i know right
Sugar Q
I like Clottey but his heart was always a question for me. Champions always figure out a way to win broken hand and all for that reason I gotta lean towards Cotto unless Clottey shows up on some new ish. Clottey could beat Cotto but unless Cotto lost something he should win.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.