Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Glen Johnson Chad Dawson
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
iron_mike
Just heard on FNF...is it confirmed 100%???? I thought Johnson won the 1st, but Johnson always gets the short end on decisions....Hopefully he can KO Chad to erase all doubt. Johnson seems like one of the nicest guys in the sport and that long ring article seems to prove it...seems like a pretty happy guy for all the bs judgments he got over his career.....as I type this, I'm listening to that piece of garbage Lennox being inducted in the IBHOF fame...that guy's ego is almost as big as he is tall....can't stand his ugly neanderthal ass
King Eugene
Dawson won the first fight and he will win the second more convincingly!
TMONEYTX
this going to be a boreing bout, Chad needs to fight some young strong fighters not a over the hill Johnson, as much as i love see Glenn box , hes pass his prime and over his head in this one,
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (TMONEYTX @ Jun 13 2009, 12:17 AM) *
this going to be a boreing bout, Chad needs to fight some young strong fighters not a over the hill Johnson, as much as i love see Glenn box , hes pass his prime and over his head in this one,

I do not think the first one was boring. Glenn looked decent his last time out too. I think this will be another competative fight. Who would you prefer Dawson fight, give me some names?
provo
Chad wins this by U.D
He'll out point him , can be a little boring though , chad has talent I jus want to see him finish someone off ! Give a ass whoopin..lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.