Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BRADLEY vs CAMPBELL: who wins?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Sugar Q
The stamina of Bradley or the skills and savvy of Campbell who wins? I'm rolling with Campbell on this one. I say either guys gives the Pacman hell @ 140.
Lil-lightsout
I will take Bradley in this one. Nate's a tough fighter, but I really like what I see in Bradley and he is improving too. Nate is up there in age too, and did not look too good is last time out. Plus Nate has been inconsistant in his career.
D-MARV
Bradley
Romulus9
Nate Campbell.
Mean Mister Mustard
Bradley has the spped, youth and activity to beat Campbell plus he has good defensive abilities. Campell has that beatuiful shoulder rool-counter he uses which makes him very hard to beat. Usually Campbell prefers the fight on the inside and we saw how he could trump Diaz's activity with his own. The difference is Bradley is more versatile than Diaz. I'm not sure yet who I would pick in this one.
provo
Campbell wins! Im not sold on bradley ,he should have lost to kendall holt... bradley still looks like a ametuer has no power, not sold on this kid... I think ricky hatton would destroy this chump
JD
Give me Bradley on activity.
MarzB
This is going to be a very nice card with Witter and Devon on the undercard.

I don't think you can take anything away from Nate on that last performance. Funeka was one tough SOB and Nate had to rally to get that win. Tim's a good, fundamentally sound fighter. I think the only reason he beat HOlt though was based on activity.

Good matchmaking. I got Campbell & Witter for the wins in this one. Hope they somehow put this on in Florida. I'll definitely try to make it.
King Eugene
Hmmmm this is a very interesting match-up. I like Bradley's speed and stamina in this one. He has a high activity rate but is also countered easy. He showed good defense late in the fight against Holt but it got caught pretty easy every time he got out of hand and opened up too much. I think Nate is good enough to capitalize on his lack of experience(compared to Nate's) and squeak out a decision.

Either way it'll be a good one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.