Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone seen this Tyson video?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Fitz
Spyder
Mike has become like Gary Coleman. resent.gif
Box in Hand
I cannot and will not watch this Ludacris mess. He's the champ for christ sakes.
True-Boxing-Fan
You have got to be kidding me, what's the point to have Tyson in the video. Plus the song stinks to high heavens.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jun 21 2009, 01:02 AM) *
You have got to be kidding me, what's the point to have Tyson in the video. Plus the song stinks to high heavens.

The point is Mike probably got to bang both those chicks. LOL. And he probably wasn't doing much else that day.
AussieLad
unbeleivably retarded
Snoop
"WTF?????" is pretty much the first and only reaction I have to this.
Method
They probably talked him into it like they talk famous Americans into doing foreign commercials - "Oh nobody will ever see this shit in the States".
thehype
LOL

Yeah...I remember that video.

laugh.gif

At first, you might think, "WTF Mike? Say it ain't so!"

But put yourself in Mike's shoes for a minute...you're Mike Tyson, traveling the world, everyone knows who you are, you can do whatever the fuck you want to do...you know what? Upon second review...fuck it! Go ahead with your bad self Mike. Ya'll know he was kicking it like a motherfucker that day and he probably had one hell of a good time. As silly as he looks in that video, I know my ass would have been right there next to him looking just as silly if he called me and said, "Yo Hype. Let's go party and make a video with these foreign chick on a boat." Heeeeeell yeah Mike...let's go. You would've seen my happy ass singing along right next to him..."U drive me craaaaaazaaaaay!!!"

laugh.gif
Method
I agree. Fuck man, Mike can do whatever the fuck he wants, and I could care less. He deserves whatever makes him feel better, or whatever puts money in his pockets. Im sure he doesnt give a fat rats fuckin ass...he's gonna bang both those white bitches, out in the middle of nowhere, and even if they scream "Stop", "No", or "Don't", aint nobody around to hear.
JLUVBABY
i'd bet mike tyson had a field day at that video shoot...lol... good to see him gettng paid for his celeb... cant knock the hustle...
thehype
That video is about 5 years old if I remember correctly...some time around 2004 or so.
Snoop
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 21 2009, 05:40 PM) *
LOL

Yeah...I remember that video.

laugh.gif

At first, you might think, "WTF Mike? Say it ain't so!"

But put yourself in Mike's shoes for a minute...you're Mike Tyson, traveling the world, everyone knows who you are, you can do whatever the fuck you want to do...you know what? Upon second review...fuck it! Go ahead with your bad self Mike. Ya'll know he was kicking it like a motherfucker that day and he probably had one hell of a good time. As silly as he looks in that video, I know my ass would have been right there next to him looking just as silly if he called me and said, "Yo Hype. Let's go party and make a video with these foreign chick on a boat." Heeeeeell yeah Mike...let's go. You would've seen my happy ass singing along right next to him..."U drive me craaaaaazaaaaay!!!"

laugh.gif

I'm more "WTF?!" about the video in its entirety. The song, the video quality, the story of why Mike Tyson is on a boat dressed in a captain's getup (I know most videos don't have storylines but this is worse than most), and just the randomness of it all kind of baffles me. I don't knock him for doing it though, more like questioning what exactly was going on their heads when they decided what to shoot for a music video.
JaRaNDa
LOL it's a pretty gay song and clip..but everyone should ease up on Tyson. The guy is retired, not much else for him, plus the guy looked like he was loving life..evan if it was for 5mins or so! It appears as if Tyson maybe knew them or was obligated to do it for them..based on the quality of of video it was'nt for the money LOL..but most likely for the pussy!!
thehype
QUOTE (snoopnick @ Jun 22 2009, 12:24 AM) *
I'm more "WTF?!" about the video in its entirety. The song, the video quality, the story of why Mike Tyson is on a boat dressed in a captain's getup (I know most videos don't have storylines but this is worse than most), and just the randomness of it all kind of baffles me. I don't knock him for doing it though, more like questioning what exactly was going on their heads when they decided what to shoot for a music video.

Come on snoop...don't you see the vision? Obviously you can't recognize genius when it's right in front of you.

laugh.gif

Joking of course.

I'm willing to bet that Mike probably didn't even know they were making the video...he was probably just chillin' thinking he was on a boat for a party with a bunch of chicks.

laugh.gif
King Eugene
LMAO...that damn Tyson is a fool. I bet he banged atleast three of them chics. I dont care what nobody says. I would have done the same.
Snoop
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 22 2009, 04:23 PM) *
Come on snoop...don't you see the vision? Obviously you can't recognize genius when it's right in front of you.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I guess I'm not cultured enough to appreciate the artistic brilliance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.