Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is the best non American trainer?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Douchebag
Nacho Bernstein comes to mind, but I really don't know.
Box in Hand
Joe Calzaghe's dad. Anyone who can teach a man to slap his way to two championships is a bad mother$@%&^*.
thehype
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jun 23 2009, 01:02 PM) *
Joe Calzaghe's dad. Anyone who can teach a man to slap his way to two championships is a bad mother$@%&^*.

LMAO
Spyder
I'm sure a few of those Cuban coaches know what they're doing.
lloyd mayflower
jorge rubio since iv never been happier at a fighters transformation under a new trainer than when rubio trained khan to the funniest moment iv ever seen against prescott
Keith
A bit off topic, but I love the translator during HBO fights for Spanish speaking corners. I always hear... "Use your left punch!". LOL.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jun 23 2009, 01:02 PM) *

LMAO...this shit is funny as hell!

Big Slim Sweet
Don Felix always comes prepared with multiple game plans in a fight should plan A fail.

Evangelista Cotto is an amenable guy who makes sure his fighters are always in their comfort zone.
STEVENSKI
Seriously I think that Johnny Lewis is the best trainer. He does not train many fighters but has taken a lot to world titles including 2 that are 1st ballot HOF fighters.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I say Floyd senior. Dude is from a whole other PLANET!!

Other than that I also like Johnny Lewis but that may be a biased down under thing.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jun 24 2009, 03:30 AM) *
Other than that I also like Johnny Lewis but that may be a biased down under thing.

I don't think so because if you look at the quality of fighters he has trained he has a very high success rate.

Fenech, Briggs, Tszyu, St Clair, Dib they have all been world champions or top contenders. he does not train many but those he does are usually pretty bloody good.
Fitz
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 24 2009, 02:12 PM) *
I don't think so because if you look at the quality of fighters he has trained he has a very high success rate.

Fenech, Briggs, Tszyu, St Clair, Dib they have all been world champions or top contenders. he does not train many but those he does are usually pretty bloody good.

Everyone but Dib. Dib is trash, lol.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 24 2009, 06:32 AM) *
Everyone but Dib. Dib is trash, lol.

I hate Dib but Johnny must see something to train him or have trained him.
kidbazooka1
Nacho Beristine all the way he's had Zaragoza, Lopez, Rafael and Juan Manuel Marquez all current or future HOF.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 23 2009, 06:03 PM) *
Seriously I think that Johnny Lewis is the best trainer. He does not train many fighters but has taken a lot to world titles including 2 that are 1st ballot HOF fighters.

I totally agree with you especially after reading that interview you sent me with him..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.