Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We we finally able to shut Maweathers' mouths up?!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
torvix2000
Were we finally able to shut Maweathers' mouths up?!

I have this feeling that son and dad are just waiting to unleash their verbal weaponries! But it would really be hard for them. The last string of events must have really taken some toll on their egos.
The CEO
We we finally able to shut Maweathers' mouths up?!, Or not?

That's gotta be the worst looking title I've ever seen....I'm sorry...but it's not up to FH standards.

Please work on your spelling and word usage, torvix....and always make sure to correct any and all typos before you add a thread to the board....

For example...you could have typed it this way instead...

Have the Boxing fans finally stifled The Mayweathers?
Jack 1000
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jun 25 2009, 10:00 AM) *

That's gotta be the worst looking title I've ever seen....I'm sorry...but it's not up to FH standards.

Please work on your spelling and word usage, torvix....and always make sure to correct any and all typos before you add a thread to the board....

I agree with the CEO. This post goes nowhere. I mean how are you supposed to answer? This could have been phrased better and could have been a reply in one of the other Mayweather threads instead of creating a new topic.

THREAD CLOSED.

Jack

Administrator
thehype
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jun 25 2009, 11:00 AM) *

LMAO

I know the thread was closed, but I just had to come in here and laugh at the way CEO reprimanded torvix for not keeping his titles up to FH standards.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.