Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Quotes from Cornermen
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
du365
"How you gonna lose to a man with titties?"- Bruce Seldon's corner against Gerald Nobles.
Romulus9
Teddy Atlas.

Moorer vs. Holyfield.

Start to finish.
STEVENSKI
"Zip boom bam" Yoel Judah

"Brrrrrrrrt" Snr
AussieLad
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 26 2009, 06:02 AM) *
"Zip boom bam" Yoel Judah

"Brrrrrrrrt" Snr

Damn you beat me to yoel judah... LOL
King Eugene
Every word that came out of Fenech's mouth during the Jones vs. Ruiz fight.
Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 26 2009, 05:38 AM) *
Was Fenech in one of those corners? I don't recall him being with either fighter, but could be wrong.

I don't remember Fenech being there either...

King, are you thinking about the Glenn Kelly fight?
BigG
laugh.gif At the titties comment
caneman
In one of the Morrales fights, Eric's cornerman said pour some water on his balls! I about laughed my ass off!
Keith
Mickey: Your nose is broken.
Rocky: How does it look?
Mickey: Ah, it's an improvement.
Keith
Mickey: [Mickey is not pleased with Rocky's exhibition match with Thunderlips] What's the matter with you? Why do you wanna fight this guy? Does anything normal go through your head?
Rocky Balboa: Nothing that I remember.
Mickey: I seen wrestlers as big as dinosaurs. You ever fought a dinosaur, kid?
Rocky Balboa: Not lately.
Mickey: They can inflict a variety of damage!

[Thunderlips makes his entrance into the arena]
Mickey: Let's get out of here.
Rocky Balboa: Aw, c'mon Mick, it's for charity.
Mickey: You're wearing your anatomy out for charity. Nobody else does this much for charity.
Rocky Balboa: Bob Hope would.
Mickey: [pause, nods] That's true.

LeRoy Neiman: [announcing the wrestling match] Now entering the ring, a man who calls himself the ultimate male, World Wrestling Champion, Thunderlips!
Rocky Balboa: [looking at Thunderlips] Wow, he's awful big. Hey, Mick, how much do you think he eats?
Mickey: About 202 pounds.
LeRoy Neiman: Weighing in at 202 pounds...
Mickey: [Mickey smiles and looks at Rocky]
Paulie: Hey, Rock; you better call Bob Hope.
mrwigi
Roger: "All u gotta do is keep walking him.. And stay a little bit outside, but get close to him"...lmfao..

Nasim: "Swim without getting wet"..

Barrera vs. Morales 2.. Barrera's corner... "We came here to beat the shit outta him and thats wat were doing"...lmao
D-MARV
Steward: "Get this mother fucker out of here Lennox. You gonna fuck around and get caught with some crazy shit."

Norman Stone: (looking at the ref) "The referee Sucks!, The ref sucks!... Fuck the referee!
Box in Hand
"Keep up the pressure, He ain't scared of no ass whooping, He learned how to fight by taking ass whoopings"! Nasim Richardson to Bernard Hopkins during the Kelly Pavlik shalacking.
Method
"We gonna 'Trinidad' his a$$" - Brother Naaz to Ex re: Tarver

""Drops of rain, son, drops of rain" - Bouie Fisher
JD
Joe Goosen: "You better fucking get inside on him now!"
ROLL DEEP
That titties comment had me rolling. Imagine saying that to a fighter in the middle of a fight. If my cornerman said that, I 'd be like 'WTF?!' Hahaha.

Brendan Ingle to Naz (funnier if done in Irish accent): 'Ping, ping, ping, Den hit him wit 'cha bombs'
Al Hata

"Hand me that bottle, the one I mixed" - Panama Lewis
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jun 26 2009, 12:50 AM) *
Damn you beat me to yoel judah... LOL

ha me too then Yoel KO's the water bottle
provo
"Floyd mayweather is a fukn Coward'he thinks he's Fukn Muhammed Ali N shit"
"billy graham"
PR316
Don Felix's assistant to Tito before the 12th round against Vargas - "Your going to give him a beating this round!"

Yoel Judah to Zab in between rounds against Cotto- "You gotta rumble with this bitch, bite down, everytime you throw you hurtin him. You hurtin him!"

JonnyBlaze
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Ahhhh Jonny, you beat me to it. Norman Stone in the corner of Ruiz when he fought Golota was the most entertaining thing I've ever seen in a corner. There were so many quotables in there to last a long time. "I'll sue you for every fucking thing you got" is just priceless. Then, watching him in the dressing room was even better. Roy Jones Jr. even got a kick out of him that night. Gotta give it to Stone though, he loved his fighter no matter what they thought about him. He went to war for Ruiz, and stood up for him like nobody else could. I understand why Ruiz replaced him though, just too much of a distraction. Funny thing is though, he really hasn't been the same since he got rid of him.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Jun 28 2009, 12:56 AM) *
Ahhhh Jonny, you beat me to it. Norman Stone in the corner of Ruiz when he fought Golota was the most entertaining thing I've ever seen in a corner. There were so many quotables in there to last a long time. "I'll sue you for every fucking thing you got" is just priceless. Then, watching him in the dressing room was even better. Roy Jones Jr. even got a kick out of him that night. Gotta give it to Stone though, he loved his fighter no matter what they thought about him. He went to war for Ruiz, and stood up for him like nobody else could. I understand why Ruiz replaced him though, just too much of a distraction. Funny thing is though, he really hasn't been the same since he got rid of him.

I gotta agree with ya about the Golota fight..

I just made a thread a little while ago with this same kinda concept and I loaded it up with Norman Stone stuff..Everyone hates him but I can't get enough of him..hahaha..He is the man..

I really liked the quote "go out and fuck the fuckin guy"..hahaha..I also really like the one "what a peice of shit you turned out to be,what a fuckin peice of shit..You got no balls you cocksucker.." It sucks he is no longer around boxing..
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (mrwigi @ Jun 26 2009, 09:28 AM) *
Nasim: "Swim without getting wet"..

good one.

same fight from Nasim

"put that razor blade in his chest"

"We gon show his a$$ how to slow down"

"when he try to hit the gas, won't be nothing in the tank"
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jun 26 2009, 10:06 AM) *
Steward: "Get this mother fucker out of here Lennox. You gonna fuck around and get caught with some crazy shit."

lol steward was HOT wasn't he? lol

"this mother fucker is DANGEROUS!" "stop that pity pat sh*t and GET TO BANGING!" LOL
HaydelHammer
Roger during the mayweather gatti fight was funny

"they know what they a$$ up against"

"punish that a$$"

(roger looking in the camera between rds) "we told yall" lol
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Al Hata @ Jun 26 2009, 05:00 PM) *
"Hand me that bottle, the one I mixed" - Panama Lewis

I should not be laughing at that one.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 26 2009, 05:38 AM) *
Was Fenech in one of those corners? I don't recall him being with either fighter, but could be wrong.

Sorry your right, I meant the Kelly fight. I had just finished watching the Kelly vs. Jones fight and was laughing at Fenech but thinking about Stones comments.
King Eugene
This topic is not worthy of a whole thread on its on so since Ruiz was mentioned in this thread I'll just post it here.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=20792

Ruiz wants Arreola and he is talking shit! Believe it or not but this could be interesting. First time I ever heard of a fight for Mandatories. You put your mandatory on the line and I'll put mine on the line...LOL ok. Anyway I think John will make it boring as hell though.
STEVENSKI
Seriously Jawny is the only Heavyweight with balls. He is actually willing to fight anyone anywhere. His style is not eye candy or poetry in motion but he does what he has to do & I respect him for that.

You may hate him but if more guys had his attitude when it comes to making fights then the boxing world would be a better place.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 1 2009, 08:15 PM) *
Seriously Jawny is the only Heavyweight with balls. He is actually willing to fight anyone anywhere. His style is not eye candy or poetry in motion but he does what he has to do & I respect him for that.

You may hate him but if more guys had his attitude when it comes to making fights then the boxing world would be a better place.

I think Ruiz does have a lot of guts..He has never backed down from anyone like you said..I used to be a huge hater but when I really think about him,he's ok..When we think of him we think about him hugging but he doesn't always fight with that style..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 1 2009, 09:15 PM) *

I hate Jawny but I hear what you're saying Steve. Fact is Jawny is a 2nd tier (or is that 3rd tier?) fighter and those kind of guys are always looking to take any kind of big fight because frankly they need the bucks and need the exposure. See Glenn Johnson as a prime example.

Now if Jawny were an elite level fighter (shall we have a brief pause here) then how willing would he be to fight anyone and everyone?
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I've never hated Ruiz, in fact I've cheered for him on more than once occasion. He's a tough dude, who takes on all fighters. He took on Jones and Toney, and has beaten some solid heavyweights. I wish other heavyweight boxers would have attitudes like him when it came to taking on tough challenges.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jul 2 2009, 04:15 AM) *
I hate Jawny but I hear what you're saying Steve. Fact is Jawny is a 2nd tier (or is that 3rd tier?) fighter and those kind of guys are always looking to take any kind of big fight because frankly they need the bucks and need the exposure. See Glenn Johnson as a prime example.

Now if Jawny were an elite level fighter (shall we have a brief pause here) then how willing would he be to fight anyone and everyone?

Jawny is at that top tier of heavyweights. He has the ability to mix it up with any current heavyweight fighter or beltholder. He may not win but he is at that top level which probably says more about the state of the division than anything else.
Method
I despise John Ruiz. He is all that I hate about boxing. And the only thing I despise worse than John Ruiz is that big fucking pussy Wlad Klitchko. Anybody that big that is afraid of his own shadow is a fucking joke. Ruiz though, his style is absolutely fucking HORRIFIC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.