Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV: Latin Fury: Lopez vs. Lontchi/Montiel vs. Morel
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For all comments about tonight's big Latin Fury card.

Jack

Administrator
kidbazooka1
Anyone got a good stream?
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Yea Im also lookin for a good stream. I'll pm you if I find one.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Jun 27 2009, 08:54 PM) *
Yea Im also lookin for a good stream. I'll pm you if I find one.

Thanks
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
yea i got nothin so far
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Yo kid check your messages.
Yucayeke
Thanks, looking forward to this fight, let us know if there is a good stream
kidbazooka1
Arce just stopped Flilipino fernando Lumacad in the third rd.
kidbazooka1
Lopez makes easy work of Lontch who pretty much ran the entire fight. Lontchi corner stops the fight after the 9th rd.

Time for Lopez to tangle with either marquez, vasquez or Caballero or if he can't get either of those guys just move up and clean out the 126lb weight class.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
That was kind of a garbage card right there. Lopez dominated the Canadian, until his corner stopped it after the 9th. I loved how the announcers kept trying to make it seem that Lontchi was in the fight, when really, he didn't have a chance. It was good to see Arce make quick work of his opponent. He actually looked ok in there.
kidbazooka1
Arce looked good and loooks like he'll get a crack at another title. As for Lopez that was more of a sparring session than a fight but given his reputation many fighters will llok to just survive instead of fight.

Lopez in another year or two will be the p4p best can't see anyone around the 122-126lb weight class doing anything to him.
PR316
I thought Lopez fought a solid fight but I would like to see him do a few more things.

I would like to see him box more with discipline. I would like to see him make better use of his jab and not get so wild in there. He threw some wild shots in there that he didn't need to throw.

On the positive, he countered really well with the right hook, and he was brutal going to the body which really slowed Montchi down.

Good performance but Juanma can do better.
Jack 1000
I take it Eric Morel did not fight last night? Or was his bout just not televised?

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.