Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manny Pacquiao vs a prime Oscar De La Hoya
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Classic Boxing
PR316
I'm no Oscar fan by any stretch of the imagination. But against Manny, Oscar was so shot it was not even funny.

I still feel Manny gives him hell, but Oscar does enough to either stop him late or win a close competitive UD.
STEVENSKI
What weight for starters? At 130,135,140? Manny gives him a bloody good fight at those weights but DLH was still too big for him there. Lets not look at 147.
BigG
To be honest I think the Pac of the DLH, Hatton fights has a very good chance to beat Oscar by decision especially at 130-135...I'd favor him. I think he's better.
PR316
At lightweight, I think its virtually an even fight. Oscar doesn't have the classic skills that Marquez has so he would not have that kind of a fight plan.

Its very competitive and I could see a decision going either way.

At welterweight, a prime Oscar IMO is too much. It would be competitive but Oscar would win.
kidbazooka1
Manny would give Oscar a tough fight at 130-135lb but would still come up short now at 140 and 147lb Oscar would stop Manny in the middle rds.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.